Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

"he was drinking! He promised he would stop and he didn't even notice you were gone! If something had actually happened to you he wouldn't have noticed at all" Kiyo snapped. "I'm not apologizing to him..."

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Natsu hugs Kiyo closely. "Very well. I won't argue with you about this. Anyway time for some cake for my big brother. I do hope you'll enjoy it." he said smiling.

Kiyo kissed Natsu on the forehead. "will you come eat with me in my room?" he asked softly, tracing his fingers down the boy's back. He hadn't been able to touch his brother earlier and he was feeling an almost overwhelming desire for him.

"Yes I will. I did say I'd feed you so I can see that smile I love." Natsu said as he went to Kiyo's room. He had placed the cakes there just in case the other came home while he was asleep. Since he arrived before then, it was perfectly set up.

kiyo smiled as he looked around. "you're so cute..." he murmured before sitting down on his bed. "So... what exactly did you have planned?" he asked. "are you going to dress up for me while you feed me?"

Natsu looked at his brother with a smile. He placed the box with the cakes upon Kiyo's lap. "I'll be right back. I'll put on something cute just for you." he said running to his room to change. He returns in a cute white gown. "What do you think?" he asked.

Outfit:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Box of sweets:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kiyo's eyes widened when he saw the outfit. "you look amazing..." he grinned. "you might want to lock the door, we don't want dad to walk in on us do we?" he lay down and relaxed, his gaze never leaving his little brother.

Natsu could tell what his brother had in mind. Although he had just only intended to feed him the cakes. Even so this meant the other was being his usual self. That made him happy. To top it off using skin tone bandages kept the other from noticing he was injured. Natsu was beyond clever that it shocked even himself. "Okay just don't get too naughty. I want you to enjoy the cakes first." he said smiling.

Kiyo chuckled softly and patted his lap. "well... just come here and feed me then, I'd love to have my sexy little brother feed me these tasty sweets..." his gaze still stayed on the boy's body.

Kiyo wrapped his arm around the boy's waist and pulled him closer before opening his mouth for the cake. "ahh" he said with a small smile. He felt so happy to be with his precious little brother like this.

Kiyo chuckled softly and ran a hand through the boy's hair. "wanna lick it off for me?" he offered with a smirk, pushing his chest up towards his brother.

"I want another bite..." Kiyo grinned at his little brother. "I wanna have my cute little Natsu pamper me for a little bit..." He rested his hands on the boy's hips.

Kiyo watched his brother with a gentle smile. He felt like he couldn't possibly be any happier than this. His perfect Natsu was pampering him... "I'll have to do something extra nice for you later" he murmured.

Natsu chuckled a bit. "You're tasting the cake silly nii-chan. I can't feed you like this until I mouth it to you." he said wiggling a bit. He was so happy right now. Though he had much on his mind at the moment. It was easy to lock it away with Kiyo at his side

Kiyo kissed him again lightly before leaning back. "mm... alright... Feed more then baby brother" he murmured, running his fingers up the boy's back and into his hair.

Natsu giggled a bit as he began to feel Kiyo again. He shivers a bit as he touched his back. his gaze drifting to the side. "You are so cute big brother.

"Not as cute at you Natsu..." Kiyo murmured before pulling the boy down for a gentle kiss. He kept gently playing with his little brother's hair, perfectly content to stay like this.

"hmm... I'm not sure actually... I'm already happy just like this" Kiyo nuzzled his face into his brother's neck. "I don't know what more I could ask for..."