Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

Kiyo kissed up the boy's length. "I know... I'm making it reality as much as possible..." he lightly rubbed a finger against his entrance. "and are you sure you want to know the kind of things I imagine?"

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

"Yes I do. Its you imagining them so I want to know. Why wouldn't you want to tell me? I am your wife Natsu." he said poking Kiyo's forehead.

Kiyo slowly pushed a finger into him and licked up his length. "mm... just all kinds of things... I don't want you to know just how dirty your big brother is..." he chuckled.

Natsu blushed a bit as he bit his lip. "Your not playing fair Kiyo-nii. I really don't care how naughty your mind is. If its about me I want to know all the details. Unless your mind has someone else other than me. Then I understand why you won't tell me." he said looking sad. Natsu knew how to tempt his brother enough to get what he wanted. This was no different. Playing the sad cute little brother was almost too easy.

Kiyo's eyes widened at the suggestion and he immediately pulled Natsu into a close hug. "no, no, no, I'd never think about anyone but you Natsu... I'm all yours..." He quickly kissed the boy's forehead. "I just have a lot of fantasies about tying you up and teasing you... and having you wear cute little outfits around the house and let me take you whenever I want... that sort of thing"

Natsu couldn't help but find Kiyo cute. His tricks still worked even at this age in time. He kisses Kiyo sweetly. "I don't mind anything you fantasizes about. If it's you and me then I want to try it all. Don't hide from me and just do what your heart desires. If you hold back I'll cry." he said

Kiyo smiled and kissed down the the boy's neck. "alright then... tomorrow we can move out and I'll drive you crazy with all my fantasies..." he pulled back and licked his lips. "so... are you ready for me?"

Natsu smiled as he looked at his brother. The sound of that made him happy. He'd have Kiyo all to himself that way. "I'm always ready for you nii-chan!" he said cutely

Kiyo grinned and positioned himself against the boy's entrance. "you're just too hot..." he sighed before suddenly thrusting into him, he began to mercilessly pound into his little brother, not caring about the sounds that could be heard outside the room.

Natsu moaned out loudly feeling Kiyo thrust into him. It caught him off guard as he didn't want to be so loud. He slowly glanced over at his brother. Trying to hold in his voice was more than he expected. He just hoped Kiyo didn't ask to hear his voice.

"Are you holding your voice back?" Kiyo asked with a mischievous smirk. "Well... Go ahead and try your best..." He roughly flipped the boy onto his stomach so his thrusts hit right against his prostate.

Natsu bit his lip as he was flipped over. This was clearly Kiyo trying to get him to make a sound. He really was trying his hardest to hold his voice in. He didn't wish to let it slip out for any reason. His gaze drifting back to his brother.

Kiyo leaned down to bite Natsu's neck. "you're good at this..." he reached down to grab the boy's cock, roughly stroking in time with his thrusts. "you really don't want anyone else to hear you..." he grinned. "that's fine, I don't mind keeping you all to yourself"

Natsu was being quiet as he knew if he wasn't it was possible their date he would come in. He flinched a bit being bitten by Kiyo. His grip on being silent was slipping. He really couldn't continue holding his voice in. Natsu parted his lips letting his moans pass them. Lucky for him their father was outside with his guest.

"How perfect..." Kiyo murmured, roughly biting his brother's shoulder. His free hand moved up to pinch and twist the boy's nipple, trying to force Natsu to climax soon.

Natsu didn't know if Kiyo was doing this out of hungry or fun. His body shivering under him as he couldn't stop moaning. He closed his eyes and he felt himself about to cum. "Kiyo... slow down... I'm going to cum soon.."

"mm... I know... So am I little brother" he tugged Nastu's nipple roughly. "cum for me baby..." he ran his tongue up the other's neck, feeling completely lost in the pleasure of his brother's body.

Kiyo roughly thrust into the boy a couple more times before climaxing with a low moan. He panted and pressed his fave into his brother's back. "I love you so much Natsu..." He sighed happily, wrapping his arms around the other in a tight hug.

"I love you as well nii-chan. You are the only person consuming my every moment." he said closing his eyes. He was tired despite enjoying this.

Kiyo pulled out and flopped down next to the boy. "Come here sweetheart..." He murmured, pulling his brother into his arms and kissing his forehead. "Let's just rest for a bit.."

Natsu was slowly falling asleep. He looked to the side as he was in Kiyo's arms. "Okay big brother. I want to sleep a little anyway." he mumbled softly

"Alright sweetheart..." Kiyo yawned and closed his eyes, snuggling closer to the boy. "I love you..." He sighed one more time before drifting into a light, happy, sleep.

Natsu looked to his brother with a small smile. He was soon asleep just after that. He couldn't keep awake for some reason. Just being in his brother's arms was enough to relax him.

Kiyo stayed asleep for a couple hours before waking up. He slowly pulled away and started to quietly pack bags for when they moved out. He wanted to leave as soon as possible.