Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

Kiyo blushed softly as he watched Natsu. "fuck... When did you get this sexy?" he gripped his brother's thighs and spread them apart, he leaned up and ran his tongue down Natsu's length.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Natsu couldn't help but smile to himself. He then shivers feeling Kiyo lick his length. He ignored the urge to get distracted and focused on sucking. He wanted to make his brother feel really good. Besides, Natsu wouldn't lie but he had some real skill in this.

Kiyo groaned softly and took Natsu's tip into his mouth. He ran his tongue around the head. He pulled his mouth off for a moment "did you bring any lube?" he asked in a low voice.

Natsu nods a bit before letting go. "Yeah its in the bag. I told you I wanted you. Its obvious I'd be prepared." he said going back to sucking. This was starting to become interesting for him. he wonders how Kiyo was feeling right now.

Kiyo reached out and grabbed the bag. He took Natsu's whole length into his mouth, running his tongue over it as he spread lube on his fingers. He reached up and slowly pushed a finger into his brother.

Natsu continued to suck his brother off with such skill. He blushed feeling his own length enter Kiyo's mouth. 'Its so warm...' he thinks as he tries his best to focus on what he was doing. Suddenly feeling something inside him, Natsu moans. He stopped sucking for a moment glancing back at Kiyo with a innocent expression.

Kiyo kept sucking, pushing his finger in deeper. He pulled his mouth off for a moment and smiled at Natsu "how are you feeling?" he asked in a low voice

Natsu glanced at his brother. "It feels weird but I don't hate it." he said blushing brightly. He didn't expect Kiyo to be this good. It made him slightly jealous. He wonders how his brother got so talented. He wasn't going to ask as it would only fuel his jealousy. "I really want you inside me."

• 3 weeks later...

Kiyo smiled and pushed a second finger in. "I know, I want to be inside you too..." he kissed Natsu's thigh lightly "I just have to prepare you a little so it doesn't hurt, okay?" he wiggled his fingers.

Natsu looked at his brother with eyes filled with lust. "Its fine but hurry up. I seriously want to feel you." he moans softly. He couldn't help but want to be connected with his brother. It was something he had been dreaming of for ever.

Kiyo pushed a third finger in. "fuck... You're making it hard for me to wait..." he groaned, running his tongue up Natsu's length. He had longed for this moment for so long. He'd only dated people that looked like Natsu.

Natsu smirked a bit spreading his legs some more. "So stop waiting and give it all to me. I don't like to be kept waiting if you haven't realized by now." he said. He was seriously trying to get Kiyo to lose all control. He wanted to see the raw and naughty side of his older brother.

Kiyo's eyes narrowed and he pulled his fingers out. He switched positions so he was on top of Natsu. "I can't resist you..." he muttered, pulling Natsu's legs apart even farther. He coated his cock in lube and pressed it against Natsu's entrance. He leaned down and brushed his lips against Natsu's. "I'll never let anyone else have you..." he murmured before thrusting into him.

Natsu watched his legs being spread even more. He shivers a bit having Kiyo so close. "You better be sure about that. I'm cute and irresistible even as eye-candy." he said teasingly but it was true. He gasps feeling the other thrust into him. It was amazing to finally be connected with his big brother.

"I'm sure, I'll never let anyone touch you..." Kiyo leaned down and kissed him deeply. He gripped Natsu's hips and slowly started to thrust into him. He forced himself not to move too fast so he wouldn't hurt his little brother, even though it was incredibly difficult to control himself.

Natsu sighs as he felt his brother hold his hips. "Stop moving so slowly. Its driving me insane. Just start moving already. I've been craving this for a long time. Don't hold back Kiyo." he said not so sure why he said that. He had work tomorrow and being sore wouldn't be a good idea. Though Natsu could only focus on his beloved big brother.

Kiyo tightened his grip on Natsu's hips. "you're gonna regret saying that tomorrow..." he groaned "I've been waiting for this for years" he pulled out almost all the way only to slam back into Natsu. He leaned down and left a dark hickey of his brother's neck.

Natsu grinned a bit looking at him. "Will it be me or you regretting it?" he said just trying to tease the other some more. Suddenly feeling his brother slam into him gave him the hint his brother didn't plan to hold back much longer. He gasps and moans under the other not noticing him leaving hickieys on his body.

Kiyo kept slamming into Natsu. He left hickeys and bite marks all over his neck and shoulders, marking Natsu as his own. He brought his hand down to roughly jerk his brother off as he kept thrusting into him

Natsu wasn't sure but he felt the urge to cum a lot sooner than he had hoped. He moans out Kiyo's name as he looked at him. "Nii-chan! I have to cum." he cried out. His body moving in time with his brothers thrusting.

Kiyo could feel himself getting close too. "m-me too Natsu..." he moaned, he thrust into him even harder, not holding back anything. He kissed his brother passionately, keeping up his pace

Natsu felt himself unable to hold back. His body arched as he instantly cums. He moans still feeling Kiyo thrusting in and out of him. It was a blissful feeling. One he knew he wouldn't forget. He wasn't sure if he'd get Kiyo to do this more often so he would savor this moment.

Kiyo thrust into him a couple more times before he came with a shudder. "Natsu..." he moaned. He panted softly and slowly pulled out. "I love you Natsu..." he said gently, bring his brother into a tight hug.

Natsu was feeling all worn out now. He closed his eyes and yawns. "I love you too nii-chan." he said softly as he began to fall asleep. He felt so comfortable in his brother's arms. This was something that he had always wanted and now it was reality.

Kiyo smiled and lay on his side next to Natus, holding him close. "let's get some sleep..." he murmured, closing his eyes and relaxing. He sighed happily and started to fall asleep.