OSM childhood stories~~~

bloodyredfox

I just ROFL-ed listening to my mother talking with my relatives about what i did when i was small.....apparently,

I have fallen in a sewer (with a bicycle)...

Run away from a dog while jumping over it....

I locked my mom in the bathroom once( I was small..!!!)

Bit a girl while fighting (dont remember that...really!!)...

Climbed into a pot for a picture...that was total embarrassing....heres the pic-->

WP_000525_zps902584d1.jpg?t=1399786901

And yeah there are many more.....but its your turn to share....>> Whats your osm childhood story??

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlueRayman

• Nikka

• Rhye_Meow

• M1st3rSk3l3t0n

Climbed into a pot for a picture...

That's is picture is so super cute!

-Let's see fell off my bike on the way to the shop went I was 8yrs old, got back on and only realised I had broken my fingers when I couldn't open my sweets.

-When I went to Blackpool tower for the first time and asked for help to climb it

-Slept in a bed full of stuffed bears (I mean full!) until I was 10.

• 4 weeks later...

-My Mother told me that once when my Cousin babysitted me and I was really noisy,

he turned on something from the Death Angels and I went quiet.

-Once I fell when we were on Holidays coz my Shoelaces got tangeled up in my Bicycle Rims,

I scraped my Knees and Hands open and had to walk like a 100 Meters back to our House,

when I got there, I leaned my bloodied Hand on a small Wall. You can still see my Blood today!

I've got just the one.

It was the winter of '99th and I was a kid of 11. There was a heavy snow outside and it kept on falling. I've skipped school with my cousin and we decided to go skate on ice. Just around the school was a desolate piece of land adorned with a large bomb crater, from the bombings that occurred previous spring. It was solid frozen. Since I was the tiny kid, it was my duty to check just how solid it was and he would hold my hand if the worst came to pass. Of course, it did. The ice cracked beneath my feet and I grabbed him and pulled. He fell over me and we both ended beneath the ice.

I guess that was the first and only time I lost consciousnesses. The next thing I remember was lying on the ground near him. It seemed he saved us both.

It was quite interesting going home as a couple of ice-haired ice sickles in drenched heavy jackets to our raging parents.

onion10

• 6 months later...

I was told that when i was younger... i often wrestle my siblings for food. ... yep. Total Hunger Games style.. lol which is really awesome xD cause i still vaguely remember hopping on my youngest sister's crib (

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
... xD ) and drinking her milk bottle. Pfffft

Oh.. here.. evidence 1 :

10836484_1506117726331318_2084794946_n.jpg?oh=669d6fecf329875b73cbc2472facc0d3&oe=5484A6B9&__gda__=1417975848_6721632106eeb596afce6ba456f3468c

Guess who i am. :p

this happened to my sister but i think it's worth mentioning:

one day my little sister wet herself and when my mother was changing her clothes she forgot to gave her panties. so she went to kindergarten with just a skirt. apparently one of the boys goes to their teacher and asks her why is she different than him!!! and that's how they found out about it. so their teacher had to go and buy her panties.