What would you do with 1 million dollars?

blackcat250

Just wondering but what would you do if you won 1 million dollars from a lottery?

I'll start!

I would buy yaoi manga, manga, a house (but not a big fancy one), iPod touch 5, new computer, and maybe a cat? Almost forgot! I would also buy a ton of music CDs, apps, and donate to yaoiotaku! *whisper* and maybe taxes.

*I don't know if there is one already, but if there is then I'm sorry if I took your idea*

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M1st3rSk3l3t0n

• blackcat250

• Ventamus

• Coffee-Tastic

If I won 1 million dollars I would never have to work ever again! I would just enjoy life while doing whatever I want, including buying a new computer, a nice house, all the video games I want and going on vacation. :D

If I have a 1 million dollar , I will buy my grandma a house .... I will buy lots of cake and chocolate ...

buy up all the manga series in the world as well as pay for a new series of the best yaoi manga to be made into anime!!! ohh and buy a new laptop and tablet and buy a Samsung phone that i currently can't afford!!!! And of course donate loads to this site so it can keep running and sharing the love!!!

1 Million Dollars ??? Hmmm ... *Thinking..* I Think i will Give them all away to Charity

. . . . . ..... Whaaat ?? I Seriously don't want anything since i got eveything that i wanted *Mumble* >___>

Give all of it to my mum and use it to complete building our new house.

If there some money left, use it for my sister and my 3 little cousin's education. I am not going to be needing all the money that's left.

I would travel around the world. There are so many locations I wanna see. I would also give a part for charity.

With the rest I guess I would party hard. :D

....And that's why many people should not win the lottery :D.

I like Ryu★Hana's answer though,not because it's all about charity,but because she said "i got eveything that i wanted" - and people are rarely satisfied with what they have.

However - 1 million dollars - ... I would multiply them I guess.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I would go over to your house and eat cake with you

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Breed my own race of Orcs and let them have pit fights about

who would have the honor to sleep at my feet in my bed made of

Dodo Feathers and Blueberry Pie... And maybe (most certaintly!) more!

Why am I attracted to Orxz? Oh Yeah, coz theyre smexy, hrrr.... :D

First thing I would leave this country with my family and change my nationality

Second , buy a house

Third, open a work project and invest

Forth, donate to charity

Fifth , open an animal shelter

Of course I would buy BL stuff ^_^ ♡

I would donate a part of it to charity, you can't take it with you when you die right? I'm all about starting a foundation for a cause of some sort. :) Then, of course buy what ever I want, while still being mindful. Money can't buy happiness, it only helps partially.

• 1 year later...

Give hhalf to me mum too keep for me lil sis.

With the other half i'd buy an apartment and pay of me future student loans. if there is something left i'd travel to meet all the people i wanna meet.

If still there is something left i'd shamelessly spoil meself :3