Share your habits!

rraahh

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
you said you can't find any decent habbit..so share some indecent ones with us :D

i know you had too onionn3 they are in really indecent spots..so indecent actually, that i can't say it here, so i decided to send you a photo rabbit13 check your PMs in a few minutes~

em..i'm a little confused O.o so how long are you eyelashes exactly?because it sounds amazing, that you have lashes so long!!

my first thought was, that that habbit of yours isn't so bad xD but you actually missed datees because you do it so often??so you basically do it all the time? O.o

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SCAR

• rraahh

• M1st3rSk3l3t0n

• BlueNeon

Top Posters In This Topic

I better not share them...

sfjweoifjOHMG

*goes to check the PM!*

ooo..that's so unfair :/ i want to hear about them~ :3 and you're so gonna be pissed when you see the PM xD but..i do have three more..just so you know :cuteonion41:

LOL,pissed? Are you joking? :o That picture is awesome. I know that you have some more!!! XD

And you do know some of my habits,one of them is being always naked at home - lol,I said it...

Man,I shouldn't be here,I have an exam tomorrow.XD

em..that was certanly not the response i was expecting O.o but i guess..i'm happy that you liked it..? °//////° and what are you doing here then?!? GO STUDY! or sleep or whatever you need to do XD good luck Bleu~

, Noooo~! :7yoyo: I don't have that long lashes! I have normal lashes I think.. It's just a habit of mine to curl it with my fingers like an eyelash curler.. If you guys know how an eyelash curler works, then I don't have lashes as longs as the picture posted by
! Hahaha That picture is SERIOUSLY disturbing. Hahaha

, always being naked at home sounds like a very comfortable habit. Haha :6onion72:

It's not really a habit of mine but some times when I'm alone in the house, I go around only in my underwear. Haha

Wow.. there are a lot of nail biters here~

ok, i think i get it now.. *tries to do that* aaah, yep now i get it xD but seriously, that's one interesting habit :3
wow..all the time..is that even possible? :cuteonion24: but i still think that it's a better habit than biting your nails :p at least you get something out of it xD

, hehe and I hope to find out more about different kinds of habits out there!

, ohnoes am I developing another habit? Yikes! ( ゚д゚)

Hm. That would be avoiding eye contact. Even if I meet eyes with someone, it lasts only for 3 seconds maximum; strangers or friends, family or lovers, doesn't matter. However, oddly in situations when I am really serious I can stare at someone until they feel like backing off and look away,lol. But yeah.., I feel the urge to look away when someone wants an eye-contact with me. Really frustrating; on other hand, people misunderstand that I hate them since I hardly even look at them. Got asked a lot of times similar questions to 'Do you dislike me? Since you always look away indifferently to any direction but not mine.'

Oh well.

Another is. When I am at home and having coffee, I just gotta have the coffee spoon in the mug. Its clanks while I am drinking is actually a reason why I leave it inside. XD Oddity. *shrugs*

oh another of my habit is to say "sexy" at every sentence i utter ... kinda weird ... O___O but its my habit cant help it !

like : Them "SeXy" mofo's who where gunned down? XD

Thas true! Gotta eat something before i get my Drink On :3

Oh, another habit is kinda like

, im drawing inversly little Pentagrams evrywhere, I so thoroughly taught myself to draw em vice

versa, that I cant draw em right (/facepalm)

Teehee, thats indeed a habit (and luckily [besides teh Hard Music] the only) I adopted from my puberty. Man, if I recapture how I was back then...*blushes* XD