masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

"S-sorta...

" he yawned blocking the from going in his face.He looked over at rin trying to a just his eye slights

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

"Opps, sorry" Alec dimmed the light a bit so it wasn't too bright. He shut the door tightly and walked over to sit down next to Rin. "was there anything you needed while I was gone?" he asked, pulling the wolf closer.

He snuggled closer slightly before looking at him then away."No....."he tail swayed back and forward as he uncover his eyes and looked over at the closet wondering what was in there.

Alec smirked as he noticed the boy's gaze. "are you curious about the closet?" he asked in a low voice, slowly trailing his fingers down Rin's back. "I usually wait until my pets are more comfortable here before I open that up..."

"Yeah a little bit....." He looked away from the closet and back at Alec.He shivered as he felt the others fingers running down his back .He loosened his choker .

"it's just a bunch of toys to make it more fun to play with my pets..." Alec ran his lips over the boy's neck. "I just don't want to traumatize my new little pet... And you've been so good that I don't want to hurt you"

He growled slightly feeling his lips on a sensitive spot on his neck and tryed to push him away.His blush grew deeper as he failed to do so.His tail began to slowly wagging

Alec smirked and kissed his neck lightly. "do you like it when I touch you?" he asked softly, his hand moving down to rest on the boy's hip. "you seem so happy..."

"I guess I do........" He said unsure about it him self.He looked at the chain keeping him in the room slightly annoyed he sighed moving the collar up slightly to rub the marks it had left.

Alec sighed softly as he watched the wolf. "is the collar hurting your neck? I'm sorry but you're going to have to get used to that... taking it off would be too much of a risk"

And curled up slighty and put his toes under the collar and pushed it until it popped off.He rubbed his neck wimpearing slighty.

Alec narrowed his eyes and pulled Rin closer, his grip on the wolf's hip tightening. "Rin... Do you remember that I told you that you had to be a good boy for me to take your handcuffs off?" he asked in a threatening tone.

He whimpered feeling the his nails dig into his skin slightly.He gulped slightly before nodding

"I remember....."

He looked away slightly struggling.

"now tell me, do you think taking your collar off without my permission is something that a good boy would do?" he gently traced his fingers over the boy's cheek.

He slightly moved away as the other traceded above his cheek .He wimpered"no...."He seemed a bit annoyed by now he looked away from him trying not to make wyw contact .He wasn't sure what Alec would do but what ever it was he wasn't comfortable knowing something was going to happen.

Alec chuckled softly "that's right..." he suddenly shoved Rin down and pinned him to the bed. He grabbed the collar and yanked it back over the wolf's head, tightening it so Rin would barely be able to breath.

He gasped and began scratching at the collar.Tears formed in his eyes"I'm sorry ....please... loosen.. it!"He managed through short breaths .Almost kicking him as he flailed about trying to loosen it.

Alec shook his head slowly "you can still breath can't you? this is your punishment Rin, it's what happens when you misbehave" he pulled the boy's hands away from his neck.

He whimpered pulling his hands back.He looked at him with puppy eyes"....please....."The skin around the collar was light red.

Alec smiled down at him. "so you really think that I get affected by that sad look?" he ran his hand over the boy's cheek. "I've had lots of pets, I know how manipulative you can be, I need to make sure you've learned your lesson"

He growled at him and looked away."I wasn't sure....but now I know....."

- - - Updated - - -

He growled at him and looked away."I wasn't sure....but now I know....."He scratch at the collar once again.

Alec slapped his hand away from the collar. "stop that, do I have to put the handcuffs back on you?" he threatened, his eyes narrowing as he looked down at the boy.

He whimpered"no....."he covered himself with his tail ears pointing downwards.He watched Alec for a little while .

Alec watched him for a moment before slowly loosening the collar a little bit. "don't do that again, understood? Next time I won't be so easy on you"