masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

Alec grabbed the boy's hair and jerked his head backwards. "stop growling" he ordered, glaring down at him. "I'm not going to put up with that kind of disrespect"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

He stuck his tounge out playfully before darting under the bed.He was on one of his random hyper moments.

Alec rolled his eyes at the boy's energy "where do you think you're going?" he asked, leaning back on the bed "there's nothing under there... do you need me to take you on a walk?"

He laughed slightly"But I'm not wearing anything.....and no I don't "He sat on the bed again he began cleaning his ears .

"well, if you ever need me to take you on a walk in the backyard so you can get some fresh air just let me know" He smiled as he watched the wolf cleaning himself "of course you'd have to be behaving yourself"

"Nope."He played down using Alec's leg as a pillow He snuggled his leg before closing his eyes.His tail aroundhis waist as usaull he yawned

Alec smiled down at him and gently pet his hair. "are you going to take a nap there?" he asked softly, gently playing with the wolf's ears. "I thought you just got some sleep"

"Not really." He laughed snuggleing closer to him .He blushed slightly as he had his ears in played with and Nuzzled Alec's hand slight ly.

Alec grinned at the reaction and kept petting the boy's ears. "does that feel good?" he asked softly, wrapping an arm around his waist to pull him closer.

He nodded slighty wagging his tail ."Y-yeah."He moved closer as he continued to pet him he Nuzzled his cheek.

Alec moved his other hand down and squeezed Rin's tail. He kept petting the boy's ear with one hand and slowly moved his other hand up his tail.

He moaned and blushed deeper as he touched his tail*W-Where are you touching?"He tryed to turn around a bit to see.But couldn't he looked at Alec's lips

Alec chuckled and squeezed Rin's ass roughly. "I'm just touching... Don't worry..." he murmured "don't you like it when I touch you?" he brushed one of his fingers against the boy's entrance.

He speaker almost as Alec gripped his ass he held onto his shoulder weakly.He blushed looking away without saying anything spreader his legs slightly.

"hmm... Are you hoping for me to do something?" Alec grinned as he watched the boy spread his legs. He slowly licked his lips at the view.

"Not unless you want to." He sorta thought Alec could be scarey and dangerous at times so it was better to stay on his better side.he looked back him and shivers whent down his spine seeing him lick his lips.

Alec ran his hands over the boy's thighs. "don't you want me to touch you more?" he grinned and pushed his legs farther apart and leaned in to kiss his neck.

He covered himself with his tail"y-yeah......but can we try something new?"he tilted his head he was sitting on his lap on knee between his legs ."I'm sure you'll get bored of me....."He laughed slightly.

"I can find ways to keep you interesting for awhile." Alec smiled at him. "did you have something in mind that you wanted to do?" he asked, running his hand down Rin's tail.

"Not really anything specific.....Suprise me I guess." He blushed slighty feeling his tail being touched it swayed a bit .He looked at the ground then back at Alec he Nuzzled his cheek slighty

"hmm... that leaves so many options" Alec chuckled and pushed the tail away to expose Rin's body. "but I guess I shouldn't do anything to hurt you since you've been so good..."

He blushed looking away slighty"As long as I don't bleed."He looked back at Alec.And leaned in and kissed his cheek.Kissing the bruise from when he had kicked him.

Alec grinned and pulled away from him. "maybe I should get a couple things out of the closet to make stuff more fun then..." he said lightly, standing up and walking towards the closet

He looked over curious about the closet he cleaned his ears and watched.He layed on his side and waited for him and tryed to see what as in the closet.