masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

Alec opened up the closet. Inside a large array of sex toys and bondage gear was kept in an orderly fashion. Everything that someone could imagine was stored somewhere in that closet. Alec glanced over at Rin with a smirk.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

He was surprised at how many where in there .He looked away when Alex smirked at him he rolled over so he was on his back.

- - - Updated - - -

He was grooming his tall a bit with his hands trying to make it a little neater.He sighed and just gave up after a while.

Alec smiled to himself and grabbed a blindfold and a vibrator. He walked back over to Rin and securely tied the blindfold around his eyes "don't take that off without permission, or I'll tie your hands up" he warned, sitting down on the bed.

He sat up his ears perking up at the sudden darkness"...O-ok"He looked in the direction that his voice was coming from.He tryed to relax which was so easy not knowing where he was or what he was about to do.

Alec grinned and lightly squeezed the boy's ass. "are you nervous?" he asked in a low voice. He grabbed the lube from the bedside table and coated two of his fingers in it before shoving both of them into the wolf.

He gasped as Alec squeezed his ass"Of c-course I am a bit I cant see what your doin- ah!"He got half way through the sentence before he moaned in a mix of a little pain but more pleasure.He rocked his hips slighty trying to push them in farther.

"do you like it when I fuck you?" Alec teased, wiggling his fingers inside him. "you're making such slutty moans just with a couple fingers... Weren't you a virgin just a few hours ago?" he pushed his fingers in deeper.

he moaned slightly and blushed wrapping his tail around his wggled his hipsrist gentley."yeah I was........."He whined wanting more as he moved closer to him they ended up in a 69 postion .Rin wiggled his hips as he rubbed Alec through the fabric of his pants.

Alec smiled to himself at the position they ended up in. "I guess you're lucky I bought you then..." he murmured, pulling his fingers out of the boy. He spread Rin's ass and chuckled darkly. "look at this slutty little hole... You're just begging to be fucked aren't you?" he grabbed the vibrator he had brought from the closet and coated it with lube before slowly pushing it into the boy.

He gasped and grabbed the sheets as he felt something being pushed into him and tightened around it slighty."He whimpered slightly his tail swaying slightly and bit his lip and began to rubb him through his pants rougher.

Alec moaned softly as he started to get hard from the boy's touch. He switched the vibrator on to the lowest setting and leaned up to bite Rin's thigh. "hm... how does it feel?"

His legs were trembling slightly as he grited his teeth more his tail wrapped around his own thigh."Ah! W-why is it s-so deep?"he whimpered slightly gripping the bed sheets more .

Alec lightly pushed the vibrator in a little deeper. "what do you mean 'why'?" he teased. "it's in deep so I can hear my little pet moan, why else?" he lightly ran his tongue along the boy's balls.

"moan more for me..." Alec growled. He ran his tongue down the wolf's length and lightly sucked on his tip. He flipped the vibrator onto a higher setting and moved it a little so it pressed against the boys prostate.

He gasped for air"M-master!ah!...ngh"a bit of drool dripped down his chin as his legs shook a bit more his tail wrapped around Alec's wrist.He bit his lip a little bit to hard and a mixture of drool and blood ran down from his lips.

Alec frowned when he noticed Rin was biting his lip. He lightly slapped the boy's ass. "don't bite yourself, I want to hear your voice." he sat up and switched their positions so Alec was sitting with his back against the wall and Rin was on his knees infront of him. He gently pulled the chain to guide the blindfolded wolf back to Alec's groin. "suck me off" he ordered.

He whimpered trying to pull away"ow....."He heard him but heasited with a one hand on Alec's thigh.He looked up at Alec or at least where he thought he was.

"come on" Alec gave the leash a light tug. "if you wait too long I'm going to punish you." he threatened. He switched the vibrator onto a higher setting.

He gasped shaking as he clinged onto Alec's shirt his eyes watered slightly "P-please...Ah...ta...take it ...out" He said in between gasps almost literally begging him .

"why should I?" Alec smirked down at the trembling boy. "you still haven't followed my order Rin, you have to do what I say no matter what... If you need to cum then go ahead, but I still expect you to do what I tell you"

He shivered when he smirked but he was tremvlwing so you could barely tell.With his smallish shakey hand she pulled him out and looked at him for a moment.

"mm... Good boy..." Alec adjusted the blindfold to make sure Rin couldn't see anything. "put it in your mouth and I'll turn the vibrator down" he offered.

He whimpered slightly then took him into his mouth.He began rubbing the parts he couldn't fit in his mouth he rubbed the others thigh gently.His tail began to wagging slightly and his ear twitched as the blind flood slipped .Keeping his eyes shut he continued

Alec tied the blindfold back onto the boy. He moaned softly and ran a hand through his hair. "there you go..." he turned the vibrator down to the lowest setting.