Close The Last Door [最後のドアを閉めろ!] By YAMADA Yugi [ENG]

twinkle

104020522.jpg

Title: Close the Last Door

Summary-What would you do if your crush of many years suddenly got married?! After attending his beloved Saitoh's wedding, broken-hearted Nagai gets a little too drunk for his own good and lands himself in a hotel room with the bride's guest, Honda. To top things off, just when he thought he was getting over things he finds out that newlywed Saitoh's bride has run away. What will become of this developing love-triangle?

Author: Yamada Yugi

Release Date: 2001

Categories: Comedy, Love Triangle, Hidden Feelings

Small-button.png

Manga is licensed.

• Like 7

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• R.I.O

• naga69ungu

• animeartistjo

1.jpg

Manga title : Close The Last Door

Author : YAMADA Yugi

Alt. titles : Saigo no Door wo Shimero! ll 停驻你心门 ll 最後のドアを閉めろ! ll 최후의 문을 닫아라! ll Close your last door

Categories : Adapted to Anime ll Alcohol ll Bickering Love ll Bisexual ll Love Triangle's ll Partially Adapted to Anime ll Salaryman ll Straight Seme ll Straight Uke ll Unexpressed Feeling's

Year : 2001

~~ Plot ~~

What would you do if your crush of many years suddenly got married?!

After attending his beloved Saitoh's wedding, broken-hearted Nagai gets a little too drunk for his own good and lands himself in a hotel room with the bride's guest, Honda. To top things off, just when he thought he was getting over things he finds out that newlywed Saitoh's bride has run away. What will become of this developing love-triangle?

~~ Download Close The Last Door Manga ~~

ll

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
ll

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

1.jpg

Manga title : Close The Last Door

Author : YAMADA Yugi

Alt. titles : Saigo no Door wo Shimero! ll 停驻你心门 ll 最後のドアを閉めろ! ll 최후의 문을 닫아라! ll Close your last door

Categories : Adapted to Anime ll Alcohol ll Bickering Love ll Bisexual ll Love Triangle's ll Partially Adapted to Anime ll Salaryman ll Straight Seme ll Straight Uke ll Unexpressed Feeling's

Year : 2001

~~ Plot ~~

What would you do if your crush of many years suddenly got married?!

After attending his beloved Saitoh's wedding, broken-hearted Nagai gets a little too drunk for his own good and lands himself in a hotel room with the bride's guest, Honda. To top things off, just when he thought he was getting over things he finds out that newlywed Saitoh's bride has run away. What will become of this developing love-triangle?

~~ Download Close The Last Door Manga ~~

ll

ll

Thanks soooo much, darling... this is one of the most difficult manga to get! I've been searching for the hardcopy of vol.2 for years but no luck till now hicss... may i know if your link include vol.2 as well?

• 6 months later...

Hello! I've been on a yugi yamada rereading marathon lately and I just realized I'm lacking vol 2. I've tried to buy it, but holy mother of manga, the cheapest copy on amazon is over $50! If someone who managed to get a download of this before the account got suspended on MF, could you please re-up some where else, even if just temporarily?

Thank you so much.

Hello. As stated in the 1st post, this manga is licensed, so we do not provide any new links.