Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

He began to grow uncomfortable. A warmth pooled in his stomach.

"if i had to say any word to describe you, it would have to be beautiful."

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

He smiled and blushed slightly."Aw that's so sweet."He looked over to see the sun barely at the horizon and smiled and tugged on the others hand gently."Wanna go watch the sun rise."He smiled as his eyes sparkled in excitement hoping he'd say yes.

He saw the beautiful green eyes and felt a warmth spread across his body. What could it be? Thus feeling that he never wanted to let go of?.

"of course." He replied softly. He smiled and followed Fox.

He brought him through the bushes near the house to a flied where the fireflies were flying about as the sun began to rise.He smiled back at him running his hand across that tall grass as they walked he brought him to a bench and sat down with him

He really left the villa. Paranoia kept him prisoner from the outside world. He spent do much of his time asleep and hardly had a chance to see something as beautiful as the sunrise. He felt tears fall from his eyes. why was he crying? The turmoil in his head settled for the first time in such a long time. For the first time, he felt peace.

"thank you." He muttered softly.

He sqeaked slightly as he got hugged tighter he sighed and smiled putting a hand on the back of Isaac's head and putting it to his chest and rested his other on his back."Moments like this really do make life better in the bitter times doesn't it?"He smiled looking down at Issac

Isaac looked at Fox and nodded.

"they do. I've never felt such peace. No inner turmoil to distract from this sight." He said choosing his eyes.

"I'm...so tired all of a sudden."he mumbled falling asleep.

He smiled and carried him back to the property and set him on a bench and sat there and waited for him to wake up.He grabbed his basket and began picking fruit for his master breakfast.

He woke up after some time. He had never slept so well in his life. He always had nightmares, so he rarely got much sleep and always slept so much. He rubbed his face and looked around him. He noticed he was in his garden, lying on a bench. He searched for Fox.

He heard footsteps and looked around the area."Hello?"He went back to the bench he had layed him down on knowing he wouldn't be able to carry him up stairs.

He heard his name being called from where the small orchard was. He walked towards the orchard and saw Fox with a basket full of fruits.

"i see you went fruit picking. I could have joined you." He said softly

"alright. Well let's have breakfast." He said.

Blushing when Fox pecked his cheek.

"I'll carry the basket."

He took the basket from Fox and carried it inside.

He blushed slightly and followed. "So do you wanna help me cook breakfast?" He smiled "What do you want anything certain?"

He smiled and set the basket on the table.

"whatever you make, I'm fine with. I'm sure it would be delicious." He said.

"Hmmmm......you like sweet foods right?" He looked back at Issac to see his respond,it had been a while since the last time he had cooked something sweet for him.He poured the Berry's into a strainer and began to wash them and cut them he whimpered slightly as he slightly cut his finger."Ow..."He Bevan to run his hand under cold water .

"are you alright?" He said with a slight panic.

He hurried to the bathroom and came back with a bottle of iodine.

"here, this will sting a little." He said.

He grabbed Fox's hand and put a drop of iodine on the cut.

He smiled and giggled slightly."Its fine it happens all the time."He giggled holding up his other hand covered in bandaids.

Isaac's eyes widen and his mouth drops slightly in shock.

"I'm in shock. You must not cook often, from the sight." He mused.

He took the knife away from Fox.

"let me take care of the cutting. I should do something, since you're cooking for me." He added as he began to cut the fruit.

His hands expertly cut the fruit quickly.

"No I'm more of a perfectionist."He rubbed the back of his neck." O jugled knifes for a living before I came here."and threw the chopped fruit into a pot and made a sauce like mixuture and poured it into a mixture of dry ingredients along with milk.

Isaac went over to Fox.

"i didn't know you could juggle knifes. That's incredible. You must show me sometime."

He watched Fox making breakfast.

"if you don't mind my asking, what are you making?"