Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

He held out a hand and help him up."Its ok you dont need to worry about something like that........"He smiled and grabbed his hand going farther into the lake until the water was at his wasit.He snickered before kissing him deeply then splashing water at him laughing happily.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

"you're quite the trickster. Using kisses to trick me." He chuckled.

He splashed Fox in returned, but fell backwards.

Fox caught him and laughed pulling him back on his feet and smiled."Why your where enjoying?"He leaned in closer to him."Wanna....um do it again?"He titled his head innocently.

Isaac held a confused expression.

"do what again? I'm confused."

He regained his balance and brushed his hair back.

He blushed and flailed his arms ."k-kiss do you wanna kiss."He felt his face heating up as he stuttered.He twiddled his thumbs and looked away."Unless you don't wanna....."

He blushed at the realization.

"Oooh! I- of course! I'd gladly kiss you. I'm sorry, i didn't understand you asked for."

- - - Updated - - -

He blushed at the realization.

"Oooh! I- of course! I'd gladly kiss you. I'm sorry, i didn't understand you asked for."

He smiled and wrapped his arms around his neck and leaned in and kissed him sweetly and smiled in to the kiss.Indeed it was a great feeling to feel loved which fox didn't experience when he was younger due to abuse.

Isaac had never been so intimate with someone. He has spent his entire life, living a hermit-like lifestyle. After his parents were brutally murdered, he had grown distant from people. His only human contact was the CEO of his father's company, who would come by on occasion to discuss business when he would go into town for necessities.

Isaac blushed and smiled. A warmth spreading from his heart to the rest of his body. A need to be alongside of Fox for the rest of his life. A fear that he wouldn't be able to love without him. This Murray be love.

"i love you. I love you so much, i feel complete and in peace alongside you."

"I love too master." He smiled sweetly and cuddled him for a bit before looking up at him curiously. "Can I ask why you choose me?" He tilted his head and looked at the other still smileing.

"well, when i first laid eyes on you... I felt something in my heart. I felt possessive. I wanted you and couldn't bare the thought that someone else might have you. I saw myself with you for the rest of my life." He said softly.

He looked away as he blushed.

He turned his head back."And I saw an angel looking back at me."He smiled."I saw through everything that others saw your imperfections are perfect I love every inch of you even the rough edges."

Isaac blushed more.

"I'm no angel. I'm more of demon than anything else." He chuckled coolly.

"but with your help, I'll be someone worthy for you."

He smiled and touched his cheeks."Your an angel my eyes maybe a lost angel but your perfect enough for me."He smiled sweetly and giggled

"you're pure perfection." He said warmly.

He smiled and blushed. He hugged Fox tightly.

"we should have lunch. Are you hungry?"

He smiled and hugged him back gently."Are you?I can wait...."He pulled back and kissed his cheek."I just wanna be with you."

"no, not really. I was just slightly embarrassed and nervous about the intimacy. I'm sorry."he apologized looking away, into the distance.

"I've just never been this intimate with someone."

He blinked then giggled slightly and stroked the others hair and smiled."Its alright......"He held his hand gently the suddenly rember."Your birthday is today isn't it?"He handed him an envelope ."Happy birthday master."

Isaac was taken aback. He himself had forgotten his birthday. How did Fox know? The gift touched him dearly.

"how did you know it was my birthday? I, myself, forgot. Thank you for the gift. What's in it?" He asked.

"You'll like it~" He made a purring like noise."Oh and I figured out afterawhile."He winked at him and giggled slightly."Come on don't be shy open it."He smiled happily.

Isaac was happy with whatever he received. Judging buy the envelope, it might be a letter. Maybe a love letter. He was excited to see what Fox wrote. He opened the letter and pulled out a note.

dear Isaac,

Happy birthday! I love you! Please never forget that. You are my angel and i wish to spend my days alongside you.

Love Fox

Isaac was touched by the letter.

"thank you so much for the letter. It means a lot."

"I forgot to put this in oops!" He pulled out two deluxe hot spring trips that were all layed for and handed them to him."Happy birthday my love."He smiled and pecked his cheek.

"thank you. But you didn't need to go though all this trouble." Isaac said.

As much he loved Fox, he was nervous of the human contact. He has spend years only talking with Fox and his business associate. Even the times he's gone into town, he never spoke with anyone. He needed to stop fearing human interaction.

"when do we leave?"he asked.

"There good fore this month but where it is it'll get really hot soon so soon rather later would be better." He smiled happily."I wanted to get them for you."He purred slightly looking away blushing.