Snake Eyes~ (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Raven stared down at him, closing her Violet eyes when other pulled her closer, and kissed her soft pink lips. She turned her head to the side, giving Shinobu more of her neck as he kisses her skin.. she tripped his shoulders, as the demon went lower biting at her breasts.

"Ha! ...unnh.. "

She moaned at the sensation the other was giving her. She made an adorable squeak noise when the Shinobu suddenly squeezed her ass hard. She panted against his skin... hearing the demons heart beat...

-----------------------------------------------

As Venom dance he glanced at there table seeing Shinoda wasn't there.

Damn him.

"Hey Kie- I'm gonna go look for Shinoda. "

"Your boyfriend's gone MIA? "

He laughed pulling away from the sluty girls.

"I'll help you look for the little guy."

Venom nodded and started looking for Shinoda. Checking the bar, up stairs and the bathrooms.

Where did he go?! Did he maybe...ditch me?"

---------------------------------------------

"Venom"

He turned around seeing Shinoda. He frowned.

"What the hell! I was looking everywhere for you don't worry-"

He was shut up by Shin's lips... he felt the other push some kind of liquid down his throat that tasted awful! He pulled away coughing.

"Shin.. what the heck...w-...as..t..h..at.."

He suddenly felt dizzy.. and all of a sudden blacked out. Venom always had his guard down when it came to Shinoda...but he had no idea it was really Ichijo. And the demon knew Venom's number one weakness...it was Shinoda.

--------------------------------------------

"Hey! Shinoda. So this is where you were. "

Ichijo came out of the club with Venom on his back. Posing as Kie.

"Looks like Venom got a little too drunk and passed out.. will you take him home? Make sure he's ok? "

Venom always held his alcohol. It was practically impossible for him to pass out...and very hard to get him drunk.. something wasn't right. He gave Venom to Shinoda. Gently.

"I got to go.. we should hang out again sometime yeah?"

He turned away and quickly left.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

"Ha! ...unnh.. "

Hearing her moan was a delight. The place was a little small but he managed to be able to move a little, leaning the girl on her behind, being able now to undress himself, pushing his warmth body next to hers, biting her lips when he put his hand on her underwear, playing with it, teasing her.

He got rid of the bra, capturing her breast in his mouth, sucking on them and biting her nipples, while he started to play with her wet spot.

---------------------------------------------------------

Shin was outside looking at the people that were there with demons. it was strange how they were so easy to play with.

Hearing a familiar voice he turned and saw Kie with Venom on his back. He widen his eyes being speechless.

"What the ...?" he said kneeling to Venom looking at Kie. Was he for real? What the hell happened while he was back?

"Venom! Venom! Wake up! DAMN!" seeing that his love doesn't wake he wanted to speak to Kie but he was long gone. Venom couldn't get so easy drunk. He could drink a lot and not having any problem. Trying to carry Venom to his car and sit him on the sit next to the driver one, he got in the car and went home. he was so stupid by letting him alone with that weirdo.

Once they got home, he put Venom in his bed, starting to look worried at him. It wasn't normal. He was holding his hand, sitting next to him in the bed, falling asleep because of the tiredness.

Despite being in such a small place Shinobu was able to lean Raven back.. undressing himself and pinning his warm body up against hers. By now her heart was bounding. She squirmed a little underneath him as whimpered cutely when the boy bit her lip, panting harder now.The Windows in the car clouding. When the boy's hand reached her underwear and started teasing her in such a sensitive place she trembled slightly.

"unnhh- S..Shin..obu~"

She slide her hands down the others chest and abs. Lightly clawing at his soft skin... leaving scratches, as if wanting to mark her territory. When the boy went further and got her bra off she groaned, feeling the other suck and bit her chest.

"Haa! ..Nnuhh- ha...ha.."

Shinobu's free hand stopped in between her legs and started to play with her wet spot.

She flinched arching her body up against his, she nuzzled into his neck, biting his soft skin and licking his neck all the way up to ear to pant into it...her hot breath going inside his ear. She kissed his earlobe. While she pulled out a condom from under the seat, showing the other.

"Do you...want me..to help you put it on?"

She panted as she met his eyes..Raven wasn't one to be shy about sex.

------------------------------------------------

Venom slowly woke up groaning. He sat up with his hands over his face, until he noticed his lover..

"Shin...hey Sh-"

His eyes widened as he suddenly grew quiet . And slowly closed his eyes...a few minutes passed before he opened them again... He looked around his apartment, and glared at Shinoda. As if...he didn't know him...

"Who the fuck are you."

Shinobu growled as the girl started kissing, biting and liking his neck up to his earlobe and back down. It was damn good. He had sex before with girls but she new what she was doing.

"Be my guest baby" he said standing on his knees waiting for her to put the condom on hid erected manhood. Once the little thing was on he leaned to her to kiss her again befor trusting into her with his all lengt.

"Your so warmth and tight" he said in a low voice starting to move slowly back and forth, in and out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin opened his eyes, still asleep when the other called his name at first but after was confused not understanding what was happening with Venom.

"What do you mean" he said scracing his eyes looking better at the boy.

"Oooh... ok.... ha ha. Very funny Venom. Look, i know i've been a jerk yesterday but stop fooling around" he added stroking his hair sighing looking at the boy but his figur was still mad. Like the first time he saw him. When he didnt ....

"Venome. Come on... its not funny anymore. Its me Shin...your boyfriend" he said letting his hand over Venom's.

Shinobu met her eyes.

"Be my guest baby"[/Quote]

The other stood on His knees, as Raven opened the condom and gently slide it on. Once it was on the other attacked her lips. Kissing her again befor trusting into her all the way. She gasped, pulling on his hair. Moaning cutely.

"Your so warmth and tight" [/Quote]

He said to her in a low voice starting to move slowly back and forth, in and out. She grabbed his shoulders and dig her nails into his skin.

"You...f-feel so...ha- good."

She pulled him into a French kiss...shoving her tongue down his throat.

"What do you mean" [/Quote]

The stranger said scracing his eyes looking at him.

"Do I really need to spell it out for you."

"Oooh... ok.... ha ha. Very funny Venom. Look, i know i've been a jerk yesterday but stop fooling around"[/Quote]

The boy started stroking his hair sighing. He raised an eyebrow at him.

"Venome. Come on... its not funny anymore. Its me Shin...your boyfriend"[/Quote]

He said putting his hand on Venom's. Venom pulled away from Shinoda and started laughing.

"Aw dude... I must of got wasted...Look I don't know what I said to you to get in your pants but now that I'm sobber- you can go."

He got out of his bed.

"And I don't feel sore so I take it you were on the bottom. Anyway... this is nothing but a one night stand...you know that right? I don't do long term relationships. "

He started laughing again, going into the kitchen.

Shinobu was moving faster and faster. He broke the kiaa by kissing her neck and biting on her shoulder, keeping her tight in his arms. Je was moaning amd growling with every thrust. With each one he could feel her muscles clentch around him.

"I want .. you to scream" he whispered in her ear biting her earlobe

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin was feeling dizzy. He couldn't understand what happened. Whas he for real? Or was he acting? He hoped that all was a bad joke from the others part. Biting his lip he clentched his hand into fist.

"Your acting like a jerk again. I said i was sorry what do you want more? I just didn't like Kie that much to be friends with ...." he stopped talking widdening his eyes. Could it be that Kie did something to him while he was out? That could have been.

"Venom what do you remember about last night?" He fallowed the boy in the kitchen leanning om the table with the hands.

Shinobu was moving faster and faster, causing

Raven to tremble in his arms. She moaned as Shinobu kisses her neck and bit into her shoulder...leaving a mark on his territory. He was moaning and growling against her delicate skin...trusting into her like there was no tomorrow. He was panting wildly. Her eyes closed as she wrapped her slender legs around him.. pulling hard on his hair.

"I want .. you to scream" [/Quote]

The other whispered in her ear biting her earlobe. She shrieked- reaching her climax. Already very wet and sensitive down below...her body reacting to Shinobu and sucking him in.

"Your acting like a jerk again. I said i was sorry what do you want more? I just didn't like Kie that much to be friends with ...." [/Quote]

Venom sighed.

"How long are you gonna jeep talking."

He frowned.

"Your making shit sense. "

The others eyes widened, As he continued to annoy him.

"Venom what do you remember about last night?"[/Quote]

The other followed him into the kitchen, leaning on the table with his hands. Venom sighed,pulling out a water bottle from the fridge.

"Why do you care.."

He ran a hand threw his hair.

"I don't remember fucking you last night but don't worry... I'm sure I did a good job.."

He grinned, winking at the demon.

"So...who ever you are. Can you leave now..forget last night even happened and forget where I live too..what ever I said to you last night was a lie...got it? "

He took a swing of his water, before moving past the other and crashing on the couch.

"Now get out..."

Shinobu found his realise right after her, colapsing over her body, keeping his head leaned by hear shoulder, breathibg hard, trying to regain his strenght. He raised his head looking into her eyes, touching softly her cheek the kissing her pasionatly., biting her lower lip at the end.

"This .... was crazy" he said laughing keeping his eyes on her.

-----------------------------------------------/--------------------------------------------------

"I'm making sense because i know your past. I know everything about you. Yiu showed me. I know you. And for your record, we didnt had sex last night. We went out to see your friend Kie and in the end he drunk you or something" he started to speak trying nit to cry, biting his lips. He was angry and he wanted to find that kie guy.

"Please Venom try to rrmember. Dont trow me out. Not again. Please" he started to beg on him sitting next to him on the coutch.

Shinobu suddenly climaxed too, collapsing on her, keeping his head on her shoulder. Raven smiled at him gently as he rested on her breathing hard. She ran her fingers threw his hair, kissing his forehead, panting as well. He

raised his head meeting her eyes, touching her cheek softly. He relaxed into his palm. Kissing it sweetly, until Shinobu pulled her into a passionate kiss...biting her lower lip at the end. She blushed sweetly, grinning.

"This .... was crazy"[/Quote]

She laughed with him, cupping his cheek.

"Maybe... but...you know I'm crazy~ "

He grinned mischievously, pecking his nose.

"Shinobu...are we...an item now...are we together.."

----------------------------------------------

"I'm making sense because i know your past. I know everything about you. You showed me. I know you. And for your record, we didnt have sex last night. We went out to see your friend Kie and in the end he drugged you or something"[/Quote]

"Shut the hell up. Kie would never drug me. I don't remember you! Last night it was just me and Kie! Get the hell out of my apartment!

"Please Venom try to remember. Dont throw me out. Not again. Please"[/Quote]

The stranger begged him.

"Understand and Prosses the words coming out of my mouth stalker! GET.THE.FUCK.OUT!!"

He grabbed Shinobu and pushing him against the wall-raising his fist, ready to punch the shit out of him.

"DONT THINK I WON'T TURN YOUR ASS TO STONE!"

"I know your crazy ..... that's whar i like about you" he said smiling playing with his nose down her neck and shoulder, kissing her lightly.

Hearing her words he raised his head again looking at her, pretending to think longer, teasing her.

"I think the right word to say is 'couple'" he smiled kissing her lips again. "Yes ... we are a couple, babe. But I have to worn you. I'm very possesive" he said lifting his body up, starting tondress up.

------------------------------------+------------------------------------------+-----------------------

Shin cough a little on the impact with the wall. He just couldn"t believe that this was happening just when all the things where going bether between them. This was to much. This was only Kies fault. He raised his eyes at the boy hopping that there was still a little part of the old Venom but all he could see was coldness.

"DO IT!" he found himself saying. "At least I will not see how you distroy yourself again because off your so called friends" he said with tears in his eyes. His hear was hurting so much that he barelly could bare it.

"I know your crazy ..... that's what i like about you"[/Quote]

She moaned softly as the others laid a gentle kiss on her lips. When He met her eyes, thinking about her question she frowned slightly.

"I think the right word to say is 'couple'"[/Quote]

Raven lit up, smiling big, and eagerly kissed Shinobu back.

"Yes ... we are a couple, babe. But I have to worn you. I'm very possesive"[/Quote]

She grinned.

"I find that sexy~"

She watched as the other started getting dressed. She followed his lead and did the same.

----------------------------------------------

"DO IT! At least I will not see how you distroy yourself again because of your so called friends" [/Quote]

The boy said with tears in his eyes. He glared and opened the door-pushing Shinoda out.

"GET OUT OF HERE!"

He slammed the door in his face locking it.. truly not knowing who Shinoda was...

"Then that means thar we will be just fine together babe" he said straching his clothes and stroking his hair, making it messy.

"Let's get back home and call it off for today" he said winking at her, getting in the front seats, waiting for her to do the same.

Once they were both in the first seats ge drove to her house like a normal person. The whole way to her home hr was thinking at what just happened. He was with a girl. After all this time he was again with a girl and the funny part was that he liked it.

Stopping the car in front of the house, he stopped the engine, turning his glance to Raven, still not believing that now they were together.

"See you tomorrow babe?" he smuled at her letting his hand over her knee.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin leaned against the door starting to cry and to hit on it really hard, being to angry of himself and on the boy.

"Your stupid Venom! Thats why you lost every single person from your life. Because your stupid. You don't think with your mind or your heart. Yiu think with your ass!" He screamed abd the desappeared from there before the other would hurt him even more.

"Then that means that we will be just fine together babe" [/Quote]

She smiled faintly at him.

"Let's get back home and call it off for today"[/Quote]

"Alright..."

She smiled more as the boy winked at her, She climbed to the passenger seat, and once there she started buttoning up her shirt. They drove quietly... she rested her head on the window sighing happily. When they reached her house she frowned. Not wanting to go. Shinobu stopped the car and engine. He glanced at her.

"See you tomorrow babe?" [/Quote]

He rested his hand on her knee, she leaned forward and kissed him deeply..

"Thank you...call me ok.. let me know you got home safely."

"Yo Raven??"

She turned getting out of the car.. smiling when she saw Kie.

-----------------------------------------------

Venom tried to ignore the other...and sighed Once he left.

"What the hell was his problem. "

He sighed, crashing on the couch...but strangely enough...the others words were bothering him..

Sginobu kissed her back smiling at her, keeping his eyes on her until she got out of the car. Hearing somebody else calling het name he turned his glance to the other boy, recognising him imediatly. It was one of Vrnoms friends.

"See ya babe" he said looking serious at her starting the engine. *I know that he is an old friend but I dont like him so be careful, please* he added in her mind after he drove away, headinh to Venoms housr.

Shin whent ouy in town, to the same bar like they were last night, sitting on the bar drinking.

Raven nodded, as she waved goodbye to the other. As he left. She hugged Kie.

"Who was that?"

"My boyfriend. "

"Whoa! When did that happen! "

"Now...what's up? Why are you here? You miss me~"

"Yes and...I need a place to crash. "

"Alright but... why didn't you go to Venom's place? "

"I was but..he and his boyfriend bailed on me last night..and..I don't know...I just wanted to crash here.."

"Alright.. I understand. I'll even make you something to eat."

Kie nodded following her inside.

"Thanks...your a life saver. "

Shinobu got home and parked the car right before entering the house. It was quite quiete inside. He was wandering where his brother and the other where.

"Yoo! Anybody home?" he shouted from the hall way looking around hopping his brother would show up and crashing him with stupid questions about his meeting with Raven. He was also exited, wanting to tell his brother that he was finally happy as well as him.

"Shin! Venom! Guys, are you home?"

Shin on the other hand was in the club, drinking glass aftet glass, drunking himself, hating everything that happened and most of all, hating Venom for crushing his heart into pieces again. It was to much. He just couldnt understand why all this was happening to him.

Venom was awaken by someone yelling. He sat up, standing and frowned when he saw the other.

"You have got to be kidding me. How the hell did you get inside..."

He ran a hand threw his hair.

"Look I am not in the mood right now.. what the hell do you want, I already threw you out. Its like you want to be turned into stone stalker, I already told you I don't know who you are let alone give a fuck."

He crossed hos arm. Glaring at the boy.

"What do you mean how i got in? Threw the door" he said pointing at it the narrowing his eyes when he heard what the boy said about him? No, it was his brother.

"You did what? You fucking idiot! You throw him out?!" he couldnt believe what he said. It was awful. Now that he find happyness it was like his brother lost his.

"I'm Shinobu not Shin. I'm his twin brother or you forgot about me aswell? Wherr did he go? What the hell happened? Answer me you worm!" he said getting near him and grabbing the other by the collar.

"What do you mean how i got in? Threw the door" [/Quote]

Venom frowned looking away.

"Now your just being cocky."

"You did what? You fucking idiot! You throw him out?!"[/Quote]

What the hell was He talking about? Venom was so lost. So confused.

"I'm Shinobu not Shin. I'm his twin brother or you forgot about me aswell? Where did he go? What the hell happened? Answer me you worm!"[/Quote]

Venom yawned, and flicked the others forehead with such force that he fell on his ass.

"Worm? That's a new one."

He sighed moving back to his couch and laying down. He was very tired for some reason.

"So the stalker has a twin.Your brother isn't here. And I don't know...nor care where he went. Now get out who-ever-you-are.. "

"Who-ever-I-am?" he said after him widening his eyes. What the hell happened? He was gone only for one day, shit, not even one day and this nonsense was happening? He got up looking carefully at the boy, inspecting his face, his gesture everything and something wasnt right. He breath in and out, calming himself before killing the boy in front of him and breaking his brothers heart even more.

"Look man, can you at least tell me what happened? Did you drink something or did you took something and this is the wrong effect because i am not fallowing you" he started to speak like a normal human being.

"How can this happen in one freaking day while I was out with Raven?"

Venom looked at the other

"Wait..you know Raven? "

He sighed scratching his head.

"Look last night I went clubbing with Kie. After that I just woke up in my bed with your stalking brother at my side. Saying a ton of nonsense . I figured I just slept with him but he got this fucked up idea that we were a thing. I kicked the guy out. He was insane I tell you...don't tell me your the same way. "

He yawned, as rain suddenly hit his Windows...pouring down hard. Venom stood and went over to the window staring outside.

"Look- I don't care where he went nor do I know. I'm not his care taker.... So if your done- you can just go."

Venom had completely lost his memory of Shinoda and Shinobu.. yet he remembered everyone else...

"Yes , I know her because I know you. And yesterday you gave me box that was changing her room and she was so happy. We went out and .... Well, you can imagine. And .... wait. Yesterday you were still with my brother all lovey dovey her on the couch so that means ..." Shinobu started to put his mind at work trying to realize something. If yesterday he was still him, after they both went out something happened. And the common person in this picture is that guy Kie. That neant that Raven was in trouble.

"Ok man. Can you for once in your life hear me out and thing about what i say and after i will leave. You and my brother are a ... couple. Were. At first you were like now, a bitchy little brat that thought that he cant love again. Dont interupt me yet, im not finished. After you can yell" he said lifting his finger in the air pounting at the boy.

"As i was saying .. one day you show us you past, from a little bottle you made us drink something that took us back in time. Im not lying, its the truth. We found out about your life, as a child as a teenager, as a man. All your losts and we understood and even when you thouth he was pittying you he still loved you. Because its in his nature. He is half angel so dont break him" he breath deeply so that he could continuu.

"You asked Raven to trow a party, thats were you and my brother became oficial. You can ask her if you want to confirm the story. NOW. LAst night, im more than possitive that you were with Shin in that club to but something happened that made you forget. Look, i may be look like a stupid kid but i am not. In this whole picture enters Kie" he ended stroking his hair making a few steps toeards Venom.

"Just try to think logycally. Now , i must go cause i left Raven with Kie and I have a bad feeling about it. I dont want to lose her as you and my brother lost each other" he added heading to the door to go back to Ravens place.

Venom watched the other, listening to his crazy story. He didn't say anything, as the other left his head started hurting as he struggled to remember...Venom was under a spell...and no matter what you told him or try to force him to remember...he'd forget.. he couldn't remember anything. If Shinoda really wanted Venom to remember him..he'd have to do something about it instead of crying and getting drunk..

Shin got drunk real bad not knowing what he was doing. Taking his heart in his hands, metaforic speaking, he whent back to Venoms place. He knock on the door a few times waiting for the boy to answer.

Waiting and waiting he leaned against the door, starting to knock even louder.

"Venom i know your in there..... so open the door" he said being to drunk to know what he was doing exactly.

Venom heard someone banging on his door, unsure who it was. He sighed opening the door and stared at the stranger. To Venom this was the first time he's ever met Shin..

"Your drunk..I can Smell the alcohol on your breath. What do you want,"

He frowned crossing his arms over his chest. His memory of the Times he and Shinoda had together were gone.