Snake Eyes~ (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Both boys looked at Venom as he spoke and as he rushed up the stairs looking confused to one another.

"Oooooo~ He's planning something. When ever Venom gets that cute grin on his face it means he got a surprise for you~"

Shin turned his head a little like a little kitten, not understanding what she wanted to say. He stopped from eating and started make all sorts of thoughts about Venom and what he was doing.

"Despite his personality Venom is very romantic~ I'm interested to see what he'll do for you Shin..."

Could it be that Venom wanted to do romantic stuff for him? Venom?! Romantic?! How was that possible, when he was so cold and arrogant with him all the time, even when they where together. Could it be that he changed? A little smile came on his face looking at Raven, feeling excited.

"And don't worry...your way cuter then Venom. "

"Sweety, don't make funny jokes on me cause you might get burned real bad" he said in a low, seductively voice, grinning at her, holding his eyes on her lips.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

Raven grinned at Shinobu as she slowly stood up.

"Kie-clean up and wash the dishes"

"Wha-"

"Thank you!! Come here handsome~ "

"But Raven! "

She stood up and took Shinobu's hand pulling him out of the kitchen. Grinning mischievously. She pulled the demon into her magic study and pushed him down on the bean bag chair. Quickly sitting on top of his Lap and Focing her tongue down his throat, kissing him roughly. Her hands slipping up His shirt and caressing his chest and abs.

Kie sighed.

"I can image what there doing. "

He frowned starting to clean up.

" Shut up ... They look cute together. They deserve it" said Shin starting to help Kie at cleaning up"

Shinobu was caught by surprise but he liked it when she got so wild and dominant. He started to rub her tong in his mouth making a lovely and wild dance at the same time, slipping his hands on her ass, squeezing it hard and pressing her over his manhood that was already so erected. He than raised a hand into her hair, pulling it hard, leaning her head backwards so that he can start kissing her neck, getting down to her sweetest chest.

" Shut up ... They look cute together. They deserve it"[/Quote]

Kie shrugged.

"Whatever floats your boat. "

He grinned.

Shinobu started to rub His tongue against hers,making a lovely and wild dance. The demon slipped his hands on her ass, squeezing it hard and pressing her over his manhood. He was hard and she was wet.

"Nnugh~ Shinobu"

She whispered- groaning softly as the boy pulled her soft locks hard, forcing her head backwards so that he could start kissing her neck,

"Nnn~ "

She panted gripping the boys shirt as he reached her chest. She loved Shinobu! The way He touched her and took care of her...he was perfect! She looked down at him and snapped her fingers, closing her study and locking it so the others wouldn't see or hear them.

"Don't stop...

She said lustfuly.

Shin didnt say anithing just ignored Kie. After he finiahed he went to the dorm where Venom was and knocked.

"He ... can ... can I come in?"

"Oh baby ... i wasnt gona " he whispered through kisses ripping out her shirt and letting it fall on the ground. He started kissing her boobs, freeing them from the bra, sucking her nipple and teesing the other one with his fingers.

"You taste good ... dont use the bra from now one" he said after releasing the nipple stafting to play with the other one, licking aucking and biting it. She was amazing. Every thing about her was, and the way she was responding to his touch it was making him crazy.

"Hey... can ... can I come in?"[/Quote]

Venom heard a knock on the door and Shin's voice. He quickly closed Raven's laptop.

"Yeah..what is it."

"Oh baby ... i wasnt gona "[/Quote]

He whispered through kisses, turning her on even more! He suddenly ripping off her shirt and let it fall on the ground. Raven smirked a little.

"I hope you know your buying me another shirt~ "

He moaned out as the other started kissing her boobs, freeing them from the bra,

"haa! ...n-nughh.. unnh~"

The boy was sucking her nipple and teasing the other one with his fingers..

"You taste good ... dont use the bra from now one" [/Quote]

He said as he started to play with her other nipple, licking sucking and biting it. Raven winced a little.

"unn..i-is that a command..haaa! ..m..master~"

She teased him gripping his shirt and making it disappear with her magic. She cupped his face, making him look at her.

"If I don't wear a bra every one will see my breasts. Is that what you want... guys seeing my nipples threw my tight shirts? ~"

She kissed his chin...before moving to his ear and licking his earlobe. Whispering dirty, perverted, and very sexual things in his ear...talking dirty~ her voice seductive and hot! As she did that her gripped Shinobu's crouch roughly!

"Yeah..what is it."

Shin opened the door slowly, entering the room.

"I just wanted to check if you are ok, or do you need something" he said quickly looking at the boy with a small, faded smile. He was tired. After all that they've been through, any normal person would feel that way.

"I hope you know your buying me another shirt~ "

Shinobu smiled at the girls comment and continuued eating her alive.

"unn..i-is that a command..haaa! ..m..master~"

"Yes... Take it as a command" he replied grinning at her.

"If I don't wear a bra every one will see my breasts. Is that what you want... guys seeing my nipples threw my tight shirts? ~"

"Not that sweety. Only when you are at home with me" he added letting himself being dominated by her, moaning softly, grabbing her shoulder even harder. He lifted her up and pushed her on the wall, with her back to his face, forcing her to put her hands on the wall.

"You like it rough?" he whispered in her ear, biting it and after, dropping his hand to her behind down to her wetness.

Shin opened the door slowly, entering the room.

"I just wanted to check if you are ok, or do you need something" [/Quote]

His lover said quickly looking at him with a small, faded smile. Venom bit his lip as he slowly stood up and went over to him. He gently cupped his cheek.

"I'm fine..but you look tired. Why don't you crash in Raven's guest room....Also tomorrow I'll be busy so if you could stay here until I get back, that'd be great.."

He smiled a little.

"Yes... Take it as a command" [/Quote]

He replied grinning at her. God he was so gorgeous!

"Not that sweety. Only when you are at home with me"[/Quote]

She smirked, as the other let her dominate him. Moaning softly at her teasing and sexual words. His grip on her shoulders tightened as he lifted her up and pushed her on the wall, shirtless. She tensed up more as her bare back was to the others face, forcing her to put her hands on the wall.

"You like it rough?" [/Quote]

Raven panted. As those warm words were whispered in her ear. She groaned as the demon bit her ear shuttering as his hand dropped to her behind and down to her wetness. She was panting hard now. So aroused!

"G-give me...your best..s-shot~"

She whispered.

"I'm fine..but you look tired. Why don't you crash in Raven's guest room....Also tomorrow I'll be busy so if you could stay here until I get back, that'd be great.."

Shin closed his eyes for a few seconds as the other one touched his cheek, sighing. then he looked at him with his sweet eyes.

"As you wish" he whispered, kissing Venom slightly, not being able to argue with him. Yes, he was tired, but he didn't want to sleep. After all that has happened,he didn't want to let him alone, but he had to.

-------------------------------------------

"G-give me...your best..s-shot~"

After hearing her words it wasn't possible to stop from all the upcoming. He took his clothes of grabbing her from the waist, pulling her a little to him, forcing her to lean forward and ti lift a little her ass. Without a warning he dig himself in her while puling her by the hair, but being careful not ripe her hear out. He growled and start kissing her shoulder while thrusting her hard.

"As you wish" [/Quote]

Shin whispered, kissing him lightly. Venom bit his own lip before grabbing the other, picking him up into his arms.

"Come on.."

He took his boyfriend into the guest room, closing the door before setting him down on the bed.

He Sat next to him, running his fingers threw his hair wanting to relax him.

After hearing her words Shinobu took off his clothes fast! Grabbing Raven's waist and pulling her to him, Focing her to lean forward and lift her ass up. She blushed brightly being in the embarrassing sex position and shrieked as Shinobu dug himself inside her, roughly pulling on her long black hair without any warning. Her lover growled and start kissing her shoulder while thrusting into her hard.

"Ah! Ahhhh! Ha..ha..Nnugh"

She moaned panting. Her body against the cold wall. Her insides were sucking the boy in. She was so cute and vulnerable!

"Come on.."

Shin was holding Venom by the neck as he was taking him to the guest room, sitting him on the bed. Shin looked amazed at Venom not believing that he was so gentle and so sweet with him after a so long time. the only think he could do was to close his eyes and sighing, holding his hand over the boys chest, feeling his heart beats. Finally he manage to sleep with a little smile on his face.

---------------------------

"Ah! Ahhhh! Ha..ha..Nnugh"

Hearing her moans was even sexier than he thought it would be and he was even more horny because of that. He pulled himself out from her, turning her with the back on the wall. He lifted her up in the air, putting her legs around his waist and dig into her again, continuing the up and downs, this time even deeper. He grabbed her hands and lifted them above her head, starting to kiss her wildly.

Shinobu quickly pulled himself out of Raven, the girl was trembling slightly against the wall and groaning. Her body hot to the touch. He turned her around, pinning her back to the wall as he lifted her up in the air, Focing her legs around his waist. And before she knew it she felt his length penetrating her again. She screamed out in pleasure as the boy went so much deeper inside her, moving his hips. He grabbed her hands and lifted them above her head, starting to kiss her wildly. The witch intertwined her fingers with his...her palms sweaty and shaking a little. She held the others hands tightly as he struggled to kiss Shinobu back and moan and breath. She was panting like crazy she loved Shinobu! Her insides sucking the other in and clamping down on Shinobu.

Shinobu let go of her hands and pining them on the wall, sticking his body on to hers, starting to move faster, getting down on her neck with the kisses and biting her.

"I want ... to hear you scream ...." he whispered moving a little bit slower but deeper inside her, looking into her eyes

Shinobu let go of her hands and pinned them on the wall, sticking his body on to hers. Raven's hands slightly trembled. She was panting in ecstasy not knowing how long she could go on. The other started to move faster, getting down to her neck, kissing and biting her skin.

"Nnugh..hhha! Ha.."

"I want ... to hear you scream ...." [/Quote]

He whispered moving a little bit slower but deeper inside her, looking into her eyes. Raven screamed As the boy went slower, going deeper inside. Her insides tightened around him.

"Ahh!....ha..oo... OOHHH~.. S-shin..obu"

She felt so good right now.She loved how the other always knew when to push beyond her boundaries.

"k..kiss me~"

She whispered, tightening her legs around the others body.

"k..kiss me~"

He did as he was told, inserting his tong into her mouth, catching hers into a wild dance, while he was moving as slow as he could at first and after moving faster and after stopping, teasing her, wanting to see her desire, her need of him. He wanted to hear her voice begging for him.

Raven Whimpered into her boyfriends lips. His tongue invading and dominating her mouth exchanging saliva. Raven was panting wildly. Hot to the touch. Her cheeks red, and sweat on her body as the two were infatuated with each other. She cried out as the boy teased her.

"S-shin..obu. Uhhh~ "

She groaned, her hands still bound. She was helpless and couldn't get away.

"I.. I love..haa- y..you"

She tensed more against the other.

Hearing her moans and her words it was enough to make hia heart beating faster, and him starting moving inside her.

"I haaa....I love ...you...to" he whispered through kisses finding his release after a few more thrusts, screaming her name, leaning his head on her shoulder, still holding her pined on him amd against the wall.

Raven felt unbelievable good. She screamed when the other came inside her, panting loudly as he rested. She cupped his face kissing him softly. She was addicted to him! Forever intoxicated by his touch and affection.

"Ha..ha..a-again..ha..ha.. i-in five~ "

She whispered.

"One..m-more.. ughh...t-time~ "

She was sex crazy.

{ Next Day }

Venom woke up and slowly sat up tired. He glanced at his lover and smiled faintly and slowly leaned down and kissed his lips as he slept still. He slowly got out of the bed slipped on his shoes. Needing to head out.

"Ha..ha..a-again..ha..ha.. i-in five~ "

She whispered.

"One..m-more.. ughh...t-time~ "

She was sex crazy.

Her invitation was so seductively that he just couldn't reject it. She was amazing, and that was all that he could say or think in that moment. So, he started again, pushing inside her again and again, keeping her in his arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin wake after a few more hours, rubbing his sleepy eye, looking flummoxed around him, noticing that he was alone. He was starting to wander what happened with Venom and why and where he went away. After all that happened he was afraid for his safety, although he knew that he was much stronger than him.

He got out of bed, arranging his clothes on him and went out in the kitchen, needing a cup of coffee.

Raven was passed out on the floor in her study. Naked and uncovered. She was completely exhausted and exposed. Laying on her boyfriends chest.

Kie was asleep on the couch. Half his body off it. Venom was gone tho. The house quiet and slightly messy.

The quiet in the house was making Shin a little unconfortable. It was strange to be like this. He was used with the screaming and everything and now it was to quiet but it wasnt that bad. They deserved it. He drank his coffee and then went to the living room where Kie was. He laught silencely.

"Kie ... wake up... you can go in the room and sleep like a normal person. Where is my brother and Raven?" asked the boy moving the other one lightly. Even if he knew the both where together he didntnhear them in the house.

----------------------------------------------------

Shinobu woke up, feeling his back hurt but after he remembered what happened and looked down at Raven. He smiled kissing her forehead.

"Wake up sleepy head. We need to get dressed and check on the others"

Kie groaned.

"unn...okay..and I... I think there in the study. "

He yawned slowly standing up and heading up stairs to sleep.

Raven tossed a little. Refusing to get up.

"nn-go away.."

She muttered asleep. She was completely passed out naked on the floor. Her hair over he face..

"Come on Raven, i know your sleepy but we got to get up. We are naked and 8 dont want anybody to see you like this" he added sighing, sttoking her her slowly and kissing her forehead.

Shin was smiling seeing Kei so sleepy. He wanted to find Raven and his brother to see if they knew where Venom was. But if they where in her secret room he couldnt reach them.

"God how I hate sometimes this spell things.

Raven frowned. She slowly sat up. Her eyes closed as she outstretched her arms to the other.

"Carry me.."

She groaned. She stayed up for hours trying to retrieve Venom's memories and had stayed up longer having dirty sex with Shinobu. She was exhausted mentally and physically and refused to get up. She would continue to sleep on the floor naked if the other didn't dress her and put her to bed.

Shinobu smiled gently and lifted her up, holding her in his arms. He was amused seeing her so tired knowing that it was his fault, a part of it.

"Sleepy head, we need to dress up and have something to eat," hr said im a low voice putting her on the sofa that was in the office. He staryed to dress himself looking at her, letting a soft kiss on her lips.

"At least let me get out of the room to make something to eat" he laught.