The Legend Of The White Fang

Sora Aurakai

I don't know if I am in the right part of the forums or if it's ok to do this, but here I go.

I am making a game called the legend of the white fang. Lore: The year is 2016, a resistance group known only as the "Archieves" threaten the nation of japan. Many of the people live normal lives while others fight for their survival. Kai Okumura age 17 a high school student at

Akahiro High. He lives his life passively and without much excitment. That is until he stumbles into an abandoned room in the school and is transported into another world

known as Fesnia. In Fesnia he is saved by an unknown guy around his age and is enrolled in Lunescia High, this school however is no ordinary school, they study

the art of Raikan Slaying. Raikans are evil creatures known to feed off the life force of humans in the world of Fesnia. Within the school he meets Atsumora Sythe,

An 18 year older who hits first and askes questions later. Atsumora has a short temper at times, but looks out for his friends and is sometimes kind although he won't admit it.

Also Solenia Hidoshi who is the same age as Kai. She radiates a kind and gentle aura, however she is all knowing in the ways of what is wrong and what is right and will

not hesitate to act. Not that long ago Fesnia was a peaceful place. However, recently something mysterious happened and creatures known as Raikans appeared and started

wreaking havoc upon humans. Uncover the mystery beyond the weird appearence of Raikens and

Join Kai, Atsumora and Solenia on an adventure that breaks the bounds of the two worlds and find clues on the mysterious legend known as the white fang.

It will be a non commercial game and I am here now asking for volenteers if anyone would want to help I'd need dedicated sprite artists and artists who can make busts of the characters as well as monsters and such. I also need voice actors for the npcs and the main characters as well as some other characters. As for level design, plot and characters I got it covered. People who make music are also welcomed to share some ideas for the soundtrack as well as compose their own songs. Please keep in mind this will be an RPG genre game.

Character artist:

Monster artist:

Scenery artist:

Title, Logo and Game Over artist:

Kai Voice actor:

Atsumora Voice actor:

Solenia Voice actor:

??? Voice actor:

Classmate 1:

Classmate 2:

Classmate 3:

Classmate 4:

Classmate 5:

Raikan Sounds:

Monster 1:

Monster 2:

Monster 3:

Monster 4:

Monster 5:

Wolves:

Npc Male 1

Npc Male 2

Npc Male 3

Npc Male 4

Npc Female 1

Npc Female 2

Npc Female 3

Npc Female 4

*The npcs and monster voices will most likely be reused upon different monsters and enemies, so I tried giving a variety asking for only 4-5 voices.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sora Aurakai

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic