Helpful Life Hacks/Tips

Hamaka

So I was just thinking maybe we can all tell each other some tips or "life hacks" to each other so we can possibly use them!

Many of you may already know this, but I'll start with this one that I know: You can reuse your teabags just by setting it or pouring hot water onto it after you have already used it. I think you can reuse them up to two or three times. Even the generic bags work like this too!

Anyone else? :3

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hamaka

• BlueRayman

• Rhye_Meow

• BlueNeon

Let's see.

• Putting half an orange or lemon in your fridge keeps it smelling fresh
  • Boil a bowl of water for a minute in our microwave to make it easy to clean
  • Fill any empty space in your freezer with bottles of water. Once they freeze they'll help keep it cold and save electric.

If I think of anymore I'll post them. Such a good idea

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I really only knew the dustpan trick and the banana one BlueNeon-san x'D &
Yes BlueRayman-san it just came into my head and I thought everyone could always learn some new things... Thanks you two! :3

Its hard to think of the stuff you do everyday.

- You can make your own fabreze with fabric softener, water and a spray bottle. Start with a weak mix!!

- Hanging a shirt in the bathroom when u shower will help get rid of creases. Really helpful when staying in hotels, has to be a hot shower LOL.

BlueRayman-san yes it is but we could use the internet...I haven't heard of the UK premium rate lines or the standard rate number, but I don't live over there x'3 very interesting though. Did like working at a call centre?

You can use orange peels to soak up any spills and it leaves a citrus-y scent behind.

Instead of marking out words with straight horizontal lines write random letters over the words.

Did like working at a call centre
That's a hard question, I enjoyed helping people but you do get shouted at and people will say and talk to in ways they'd never dream of in person. I worked in them for about 6 years I doubt I'd go back (unless it was worth it) most people get signed off work for stress at some point. Its a good job but I wasn't cut out to make it a career

-If u find a cigarette burn in a carpet after a party, cut the burn fibers away cutting as little away as possible. Now cut replacement bits from around the wall or even better under the edge and carefully super glue them into the burnt area. It won't last more than a couple encounters with the hoover but it'll get you through a room inspection - u can do the same on furniture usual by stealing fabric from under the cushion use PVA glue

-Use vinegar and news paper to clean ur windows to leave them streak free.

Oh yeah I bet you do get things that you wish you never heard from people when you work like that. I knew someone who was a dispatcher for the police and she was constantly stressed from everything she heard like accidents, break ins and things. Well at least now you know that you can go into another job and not be as stressed hopefully. >w

Tie a small bright piece of cloth to your luggage so it will be easy to spot when you are collecting luggage after you get off your flight.

Use upside down sunglasses to prop up your phone when you watch videos on it.

Discovered one today!

When you buy something from the Bakery or somewhere else that could drop on your Shirt, use the bag like a bib! XD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow some of these are amazing O___O

I can't think of any life hack myself tho.

Maybe the put herbs in newspaper when you store them in fridge to keep their freshness.

(But that's just common sense really lol)