Insanity rp (1x1 Pigeon and pandamonium)

Kotorichan

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

"Hmm...seems really interesting. But i love the scent of lavenders. I have a thing for violet." He said with a giggle.

- - - Updated - - -

"you better!"he chuckled.

"Hey, are you busy today?"

"not at all, I have the whole day off" Ryan popped the late bite of his croissant into his mouth. "what about you?"

Ryan followed him out of the cafe. "Where do you want to go?" He glanced down at the man's hand, considering trying to hold hands with the other. He quickly decided against it.

"i don't know, what kind of films do you like?" He asked. He took out his phone and found the closest cinema in the area.

"Comedy... Action... Sometimes romance..." Ryan mumbled the last one. He had been told many times that he looked like a manly guy but was actually super feminine.

"i like horror, comedy and romance. We could watch a romance comedy I'd you'd like?" He suggested.

They made there way towards the cinema.

"of course i don't mind! So we'll check out the movie listing at the cinema." He said. "we're almost there anyway."

After a ten minute walk, they arrived.

Ryan just smiled and walked quietly with him. He looked up at the cinema cheerfully. "well, since you payed for coffee I can pay for our tickets"

"alright, thank you!" He said.

He looked at the movie posters.

"If the movie I'd boring, we could make out." He suggested. A mischievous smile graced his face.

Ryan's face turned a deep red. "what? But uh..." he looked away nervously, everything was moving forward so fast.

Mathis laughed hysterically. He clutched his stomach and doubled over.

"trust me, i wouldn't do something you weren't willing to do." He assured him.

He stopped laughing long enough to take deep breathes.

"I'm sorry, i shouldn't have said that. I should learn to think before i speak."he said.

"We only met each other yesterday... how else was I supposed to react to you suggesting we make out in public?" Ryan grumbled

He smiled.

"i know, i just have a twisted sense odd humor. I'll be more thoughtful about what i say. Not everyone has a twisted sense of humor. Let's go get our tickets if you've decided on the film to watch." He said.

Ryan nodded and bought two tickets to a romantic comedy. "do you want to get any snack or anything?" he asked