Insanity rp (1x1 Pigeon and pandamonium)

Kotorichan

"alright! I'll go get the snacks, you find our seats."he said as he made his way to the snack bar.

He ordered popcorn, root beer, coke, collages and candy. He went to where the movie was being shown and looked around for Ryan.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

He found Ryan and made his way towards the back. His arms were full of snacks and he plopped down next to Ryan.

"did i miss anything?"

"i got a large pop corn, a coke, a root beer, licorice, milk duds, dots, junior mints, sore patch kids and a chocolate bar." He said looking over the snacks.

"wow, that's a lot of sweets" Ryan shook his head in mock disapproval "you're going to make yourself sick"

"if i do, i have Tums."he said proudly. "I'm more worried of losing my appetite, come dinner time. I know a good restaurant. Like a mom and pop type diner. They make great food!" He opened the dots and ate a handful.

He laughed. "i always plan ahead when it comes to food."

He opened the milk duds and took a sip I'd his coke before eating a handful of milk duds.

During the movie, he munched on his candy and sipped his soda. The movie was comedic and he would chuckle on occasion. He had been trying to learn more about Ryan. He needed to make his death seem like an accident.

He got caught up in the film, when Ryan held his hand. He pulled his hand away and wiped the candy and pop corn butter residue on a napkin before holding his hand.

Ryan felt briefly disappointed when the other pulled his hand away. But when he felt it again he couldn't help but smile and return the gesture, turning his attention back to the screen

The movie was almost over. Mathis got a stomach ache and pulled out his Tums. He took one and went back to enjoying the movie. Several minutes later, he felt much better.

Ryan laughed softly when he saw the other taking a tums. He stayed quiet for the rest of the film, but when the credits started rolling he poked Mathis in the side. "you okay there?"

"who *burp* me? I'm *burp* fine." He said.

He couldn't stop burping from all the soda and sugar he consumed.

"*burp* sorry." He apologized.

Mathis looked down at the empty boxes.

"i ate the dots, milk duds, licorice, and the chocolate bar." He said.

"you must really like sweets" Ryan smiled at him. "I'll have to remember that too" he stood up and stretched.

"i can't say that i hate sweets, i just love food. Except if it's bland." He said.

He stood up and stretched.

"well it's six. Do you want to go walk at a nearby park and just chat?" He suggested with one last burp. "excuse me."

"sure, that sounds fun" Ryan smiled at him. He was having a lot of fun and had absolutely no idea what the other was planning.

"awesome! Let me just check the closest park to this area." He pulled out his phone and checked.

"okay, the closest park is about twelve minutes away. So we can just enjoy the company of one another."

Ryan nodded happily. "Alright, lead the way" his hand brushed against the other's, but he was too shy to try to hold his hand again.