Insanity rp (1x1 Pigeon and pandamonium)

Kotorichan

"I'm glad you're enjoying it!"

He took another bite and took a sip offs his lemonade.

"are you free next Saturday?" He asked.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

"I have to work from noon to six..." Ryan said apologetically. "anything before or after that would be fine though"

"no it's fine. I wouldn't want you to have to worry about ferrying to work on time. I was just asking. so we could get together again "

He said taking a bite from his salad.

"my classes are Monday to Thursday. I have Fridays off. So I'll be free all day. If you're up to hanging out , then if gladly soothe time Ruth you!" He grinned taking another bite.

"you're adorable when you blush!"

"of course you are!" He grinned.

He finished his salad and took a sip of his lemonade. The waitress came back with a pitcher of lemonade and refilled his glass.

She turned to Ryan.

"would you like a refill of your milkshake?"

Ryan shook his head. "I'm okay, I still have plenty" he took a sip of his milkshake which was still half full.

Mathis finished his food and took a satisfied sigh.

"I'm so full! I couldn't eat another bite!" He said with a grin before burping.

"excuse me. I've been really gassy today."

Ryan laughed and finished his food. "gross, I guess I shouldn't try to kiss you or you might burp in my mouth" he teased

"Really? You would kiss me?" He asked.

He grinned widely.

"I've got gum on me, I'll start chewing it!"

He pulled a pack of gum from his pockets and pulled out a stick of gum. He unwrapped it and began to chew.

Mathis chuckled.

"does it look like i mind? I'm chewing gum. I'm hoping you will!" He said cheerfully. "trust me. I'm not subtle. I'm pretty open about what i want. I don't try to censor myself, even though sometimes i should."

"it's getting late, i should take you home." Mathis said.

The waitress came by with their bill and left.

Mathis pulled out his wallet and paid for their meals. The waitress returned and he have her a tip.

"should we get going?"

"of course! It means we get more time together and i might just get to taste those lips, if I'm lucky." He winked leading the way to the door. The night was chilly and dark. Mathis checked his phone for the time. It was barely eight.

"so where are we headed?"

"oh, it's this way" Ryan smiled and started to lead him towards his apartment. "it's only a few minutes away..."

"wow, what a coincidence. I like to come here often and you're so close by! It's a small world after all!" He chimed.

He followed Ryan to his apartment. He grabbed Ryan's hand in his.

Ryan soon stopped in front of an apartment building and turned to the other. "well... Here we are..." he hesitated for a moment before leaning in and giving Mathis a sweet kiss on the lips. He pulled away after a moment, his cheeks red. "thanks for walking me home, today was really fun"

Mathis blushed slightly, not expecting the kiss.

"no problem, I'm glad i got a chance to see you. Well you should go inside, I'll see you Friday."

He gave Ryan a tight hug.

Ryan returned the hug. "yeah, I'll text you about the details" he pulled away and went up to his apartment.

Once Ryan was inside, Mathis left for his way back home.

'wow, how easy it was to find his home. This will be much easier than i originally thought' he smirked.

Making his way back home.