Do you like being lonely if you are?

Sora Aurakai

For myself, I'd say know, I hate it, but I've been lonely for a super long time, I don't enjoy it though not one bit :/ (How about you?)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sora Aurakai

• Ventamus

• Alejandro

• Rhye_Meow

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent most of my time alone, and I have gotten used to it.

Never really enjoy the company of other people tbh.

But sometime, loneliness does hit me. When it does, it can be hurtful.

(But youtube quickly ease the pain XD)

I'm never lonely. Yes, sometime i enjoy being left alone. Everyone does. On the other hand - You don't have to be this way forever. Learn the reason why you are lonely and change it. Life will be so much better. And please don't say 'this is you, you got use to it' etc. "No man is an island." There's always a reason why anyone is lonely.. and other people isn't at fault here.

As Aristoteles says: "The man is naturally a sociopolitical creature" by his ideas the man who lived alone would be different: a superior being or a inferior one, because living in society it's human nature. Isolation is a exception.

Until now I've only heard about people who have some abnormal function in the brain, those usually do like to be totally alone and don't feel loneliness(At least from psychological books- they might be extremely intelligent or not.)

If the person feels lonely....

Well, the common Human is a social creature so nothing wrong to feel like that. But being alone usually it is for a reason(or much more than one)....

The key is figure out the problem and try to resolve it....mostly times the answer is inside you and to resolve it takes an understanding of yourself.

So first of all, try to figure out what's the true trouble.

I dont like being lonely...it saddens me and puts me in depression a lot faster than a pin dropping. But there are times, like when you are...say lying on the ground and looking at the clouds and feeling the breeze and listening to your osm playlist, you would hate it if someone else was there (this happened once with me..it feels good..very peaceful)!!

*tilts head* if you dont wannabe lonely, take out a book and start reading :p

I actually have a friend like what

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
explained that does enjoy being completely alone and is alone half the time that Im not bothering the shit out of. He feels peace from it and loves to read books. He gets extremely irritated with people in general and doesnt like social interactions. Though I think its quiet hilarious because he is a loner yet bonds very well with someone like myself; a social butterfly who cant stand loneliness and has a huge amount of friends I could talk to at any moment of the day when I feel like it.

Sometimes alone is my favorite thing, but over time I will feel bored and confused what to do if I continues to be alone.

I myself don't like being alone but I've moved away from all my friends to go to a remote college and I've noticed that I'm a different person when I'm alone. Its hard to explain, I think subconsciously I try to be the person I think 'they' want me to be, the more intimate a friendship or relationship becomes the less I do this as I become more comfortable which tends to work out great for strengthening a friendship but can be the complete opposite when it comes to relationships. This is less of a people now I'm older and I'm more aware of it.

I find spending time, especially prolonged time alone helps me ground myself forcing me to become more comfortable and accepting of myself which is good I guess. Although I really do dislike being alone, I even sleep better when I crash at a friends house because I know there is somebody else about

Depends what the situation is honestly. o.O

Being alone can be good or bad depending on your mood.

I would say being alone for me isn't terrible because I generally have little time to myself anyway. Plus being alone is nice when I do have time to relax. I don't "like" it per say; as being with friends or family is probably more fun. But I'm honestly not picky on the whole ordeal. Alone, not alone... *shrug* Take it or leave it.

I enjoy solitude and being alone, but truly ...even so I find it 'loud' sometimes, that silence. On the rest, I do like the silence. But I'd name it 'solitude'.

You know, I've been alone my whole life, haha. My younger brother still acts like a baby despite he is 16 and I'm 18... now I'm not really alone. I have a wonderfull roomate I got free^^ Sapphy is my kitten... she's just like me... but I do wish to have another human with me inside my dungeon....