~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Taiga wake up early morning since he feel to sleep early yesterday, he step out from bed and decide to take shower since his school didnt start yet, he walked towards bathroom, walked inside bathroom and took himself off his clothes, walked inside shower, start to shower and wash himself

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji was finished prepare for school and hurriedly walked to the dining room, saw both of his parents and Tanaka already sat on the together. He just sat quietly and eat his breakfast slowly until his father start speaking. "Ryuji.. I won't talk much about you and Taiga. But I hope you can stop to meet with him anymore.." Ryuji almost choked as he heard that. "B-But father-" he paused as he heard his father cut his words. "Don't disappointing me, Ryuji and Tanak will always keep an eye to you.." then after that his father excuse himself to go to work and leave Ryuji who angry but want to cry too that time.

Taiga was finish in the shower and hadd new clothes on himself, he walked out Of his room and downstairs towards kitchen for to make breakfast before he leaves to school, he really looking fowards to see Ryuji after school.

Ryuji looked to the ground and sniffed a bit after his father and Tanaka gone, glanced at his mother that still sat but can't say anything since she can't denied his husband words. "I'm going now, mom.." he muttered, take his bag and walked out of his house with a few tears escape from the corner of his eyes.

Taiga was now ready for to leave to school and pick up his bag, put shoes on himself, open the door and walked outside closed the door after himself. Start walking towards school When he suddenly Get uneasy feeling but just igjoner it and continue walking towards school

Ryuji walked toward his school with gloom on his face, somehow felt really worried and can't stop think about Taiga. On the other hands, Tanaka who spied on Ryuji smirked, went to the different way from Ryuji's school to Taiga's house instead. When he saw Taiga, he hide himself and took out his handgun from his suit then aimed it to him after pull the trigger, after a few second passed he shot Taiga right on his left stomach, smirked cause it hit perfectly.

Taiga start to feel pain and realishe he have been hit since his stomace was bleeding, he fainted on the ground and before he got unicouse he mentioned Ryuji name

After make sure Taiga's body bleeding, Tanaka hide back his handgun and took out his phone then dialed his 'boss' number and tell him that his job success. Then he walked away toward Ryuji's school to tell him about something. Meanwhile Ryuji who was studying, gasped so sudden and remember about Taiga again; his mind full worries about his lover somehow.

Megumi so walked towards school so Taiga fainted on the ground and bleeding, she got really worried and called hospital after some min so did ambulanse arrive and Taiga be fraktes to hospital, Megumi watched ambulanse drive away with Taiga and run towards school for to tell Rector what happend and find Taiga parents number

Ryuji who still felt uneasy decided to skip all the rest of the lesson after his teacher go out of the class. But when he walked out of his school, he startled cause saw Tanaka already stood not far from him. "Are you in hurry, Ryuji?" He asked with snicker. "It's not your business, why the hell you're here!" The old man just smirked. "Well, I just want to tell you that I shot Taiga on his left stomach as the order from your father," Hearing that Ryuji gasped with widen his eyes. "W-Why you shot him!" he shouted but Tanaka just shrugged. "It's order. And your father tell that you must break up with him or another thing will happen to him again.." After that Ryuji can't think of anything, he just run toward the nearest hospital and hope Taiga will survive and alive.

Taiga was in hospital room after doctor was finish opration him and he was still unicous.

Taiga parents was in Taiga room hope he Would be okay and wake up soon.

Taiga mother cried and his father comfort her

Ryuji was panting hard as he reached the hospital, looked around and hope he found the room that had new patient. But then he blinked as he heard familiar voice that crying then walked to the source of that. Ryuji stopped his step as realize that was Taiga's mother who was crying. "I can't go there.. I'll wait until they gone.." he mumbled, sat himself at the bench sobbing a little.

Taiga parents decide to walk home and visit their son next day, after awaile they walked out Of hospital and start walking towards home

As Ryuji crying in silent, he saw Taiga's parents finally leave so he wipe up his tears and walked toward his lover's room and got inside slowly. Ryuji coudln't help burst into another tears as he saw Taiga lay on the bed with bandage around his stomach. "Sorry, Taiga.. this is all my fault.." he cried again, squeezed a bit Taiga's hand.

Taiga could hear Ryuji voice and he was crying but he couldnt speak since he was still unicouse, he feelt Ryuji hand squeezed his hand but he couldnt squeezed back

Ryuji tried to wipe his tears though it keep dripping from the corner of his eyes. He looked at Taiga and hugged his arm gently. "I-I'm s-sorry, Taiga.." he said stutterly and cried again this time a bit louder.

Taiga slowly wake up and mumled Ryuji name in weak voice"Ryuji is that you?" He was still very weak and tired

Ryuji looked up a little as heard the weak voice from Taiga and nod fast and looked right at face closely. "Y-Yes.. it's me, Taiga.." he bit his bottom lips and touched his wound slowly as he remember Tanaka's warned words. "Sorry.."

Taiga was still weak and continue talking in weak voice"what happend to me? Did I Get shoot by somebody? My head its so fuzzy"

Ryuji bit his lower lips as Taiga asking him. "Y-Yes.. you got shoot on your left stomach so don't move too much.." he paused then shakes his head slowly, "I-I don't know who was shot you.." he lied, afraid that his lover will hate him if he tell the truth but he can't stop his tears yet.

Taiga sighed and closed his eyes for moment and open his eyes again, smiled at Ryuji"Please tell me the truth, I wont hate you, I Would never hate you, so Please be honest with me" he squeezed his hand back

Ryuji startled when Taiga said to tell the truth; he really can read his mind. He looked afraidly at his lover and bit his lower lips more hard. "R-Really? You w-won't hate me?" He doubted for a moment before exhaled some air then start to explain. "T-The person who s-shot you was...Tanaka. He g-got that order from my father cause I still meet you though our wedding already canceled a-and I must b-break up with you or something will happen to you again.." he said stutterly and bursted in loud cries. "B-But I don't want to.. w-what should I do.."

Taiga was litter bit Stronger now and feel litter bit better, he smiled at Ryuji"I dont want you to break up with me but I have idea so might help us, do you want to hear it?"

Ryuji blinked and looked up at Taiga with some sniff. "You h-have idea? Yes, I want to hear it. What is it?" he tried to stop crying and listen to his lover's idea.

Taiga smiled"are you good at acting because I need you to act as we have break up and tell your father that, I'm sure When you telling him that and Which you Ask him, he Would tell how he meet Tanaka and maybey tell you at it was his idea to Get Tanaka to shoot me, can you do that?"