~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Doctor Tesumi smiled''its not problem and Taiga have been good patient, But Taiga self at your injury have healed so must you be careful and don't stress yourself, clean your injury nearly everyday so your injury don't get bentend''

Taiga smiled''yes I shall remember that Doctor''

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji nod slightly and listen the advice from doctor Tesumi, "don't worry doctor, I'll make sure his injury always clean and always change his bandage.." he said with a wide smile to doctor.

Doctor Tesumi smiled"I'm happy for to hear that, see you later" he walked out Of Taiga room

Taiga smiled"Finnaly can I leave the hospital, I'm really looking forward to Monday now"

Ryuji bowed again as the doctor walked out of the room, glanced back at Taiga. "Yeah.. but don't pushed your body too much, okay? Well, I can't nursing you completely since you will be back to your parents house for a while to recover your wounds.." he pouted.

Taiga smiled"No I'm still going to live alone since I have Final test on Tuesday and I dont want to be late for that"

Ryuji looked up and widen his eyes in happy way. "Really? T-Then can I visit you after my exam done and stay for a night to nursing you? I think my parents will allow it.." He asked slowly.

Taiga smiled"sure you can do that, Its going to be fun to have you stay over us me again"

Ryuji smiled more wide as he got an okay answer from his lover. "Yay! I miss your.. uhm no, our house.." he paused anf looked at the clock. "ah, you already awake too long.. you must rested, Taiga.."

Taiga smiled and yawned"yes you have right and I'm getting sleepy to" he feel to sleep after he said that

Ryuji sat on his chair and smiled at Taiga who yawned and fall asleep after that. "Ah, he fall asleep after lay down.." he chuckled and pulled the blanket over his lover's body then watched Taiga's peaceful sleeping face.

Taiga continue sleeping and start crying in his sleep, mumled Ryuji name"Ryuji Please dont leave me, I need you in my life"

Ryuji.was nodding off in sleepy way while he heard Taiga sobbed softly, tried to lifted his head up and looked at him. "I won't leave you, Taiga.. don't worry.." he bit his lips in sad, wiped gently his lover's tears.

Ryuji sighed slightly as he looked at Taiga's crying face, leaned and rested on his lover's hand. 'I think Taiga's suffering so much because I didn't stay with him before.. Sorry Taiga..' he though before fall asleep as well.

Taiga wake up hour later and so Ryuji sleeping, he start to pat Ryuji head, smiled happly

Ryuji really had a good sleep since he couldn't sleep a couple days ago but he awaken by soft pat on his head. "Uhn? You already wake up, Taiga?" he yawned and rubbed his eyes slowly.

Taiga smiled"yes I'm awake and I did have good rest since you was beside Of me, I'm very happy for that" he continue pat Ryuji head

Ryuji blushed after heard Taiga's words then looked at him shyly. "I-I'm happy that I could make you feel better.." he said but then his stomach growled in hungry. "E-Eh.. I think I'm hungry.."

Taiga smiled and hear his stomace growled"yes I'm hungry to, this hospital have cafeteria, want to come to cafeteria with me?" He raise himself up from bed

Ryuji blushed softly and nod his head slowly. "okay.. but are you allowed to eat something that from outside hospital foods?" he asked while helped Taiga get off from the bed.

Taiga smiled"I meant we shall eat hospital food at this hospital cafeteria" he walked out of his room and towards cafeteria with Ryuji

Ryuji chuckled softly. "Aah, I see.. okay.. let's go.." he smiled and hold on Taiga's arm while walked to the cafetaria.

Taiga walked inside cafeteria and smiled at Ryuji"what do you want to eat? I'm going to have spicy curry since spicy curry here its so good"

Ryuji reached the cafetaria then glanced at Taiga who asking. "Uhm, I'll have a teriyaki beef with rice.. and Taiga, you could choose the seat while I take our order, okay?" He smiled while walked toward the counter of foods.

Taiga nodded and sat himself down on Seat waiting for Ryuji shall come with their food, he waved to Souto another pasient in hospital and his friend.

Souto waved back and just smiled