~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Taiga stop kissing Ryuji and smiled"I was afride at you wont come visit me today, so I'm very happy at you are here now"

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji leaned back witj a slight pants then chuckled. "You're worry too much, Taiga.. I have exam tomorrow and at least I must study so I came late.." He touched his lover's face gently with a smile.

Taiga smiled"hehehe you have right I worry to much, so how its going with study? Do you think you Would pass Final test tomorrow?"

Ryuji still had his chuckles when heard his lover chuckled but then shrugged as he rested on Taiga's shoulder. "I already tried my best though at the end I'm a bit dizzy since I study too much.." He sighed.

Taiga smiled"you can rest on my shoulder, I can wake about 12 min" he start to pat Ryuji head

Ryuji looked up and smiled softly. "thank you, Taiga.." he mumbled then enjoyed the pats on his head, start to nodding off on sleepy way as well.

Taiga start to read the book again and continue pat Ryuji head.

He was very happy at it was sunny today so he and Ryuji could be outside

Not long after Ryuji yawned a couple, he fall asleep and breathed softly. He really had a good nap on Taiga's shoulder and with his gentle pats.

Taiga was finish read his book and start to whisper in Ryuji ear"you are very cute When you are sleeping, I like to watch you sleep"

Ryuji was really sleep peacefully until he heard Taiga's voice whispered to his ear. He's still sleepy but tried to heard his words buy when he realize it, his face turned out deep red suddenly.

Taiga silent laughed When Ryuji suddenly blushed deep red and start to pat Ryuji head again

Ryuji really embarrased cause his face heated up then snap open his eyes as heard a faint laugh from Taiga. "Mou, Taiga.. you're teasing me when I slept.." he pouted, still with blushed face.

Taiga smiled"sorry I couldnt help myself but its true at I like watch you sleeping" he raise himself up and watch the sky

Ryuji leaned back and sat himself properly and pouted after knew Taiga's reason. "Okay.. okay.. you're forgiven.." he smiled at the end, glanced at the bright sky as well.

Taiga smiled"finnaly tomorrow I'm going to be realished from hospital and I'm really looking forward to it very much"

Ryuji stand up and leaned on Taiga's arm after heard his words. "Yeah.. It's really good.. And could you wait for me tomorrow? cause after I done with exam I'll go right away to the hospital .."

Taiga smiled"yes I can wait until you arrive to hospital tomorrow, shall we go back to my room?"

Ryuji nod with a soft smile. "thank you.. oh, okay.. lets go then.." he said, lead Taiga back to his room.

Taiga walked inside room and lay himself down on bed, smiled at Ryuji"thank you for at you visit me self at you are busy study"

Ryuji pulled the small chair near the bed and shakes his head slowly. "no, It's okay, Taiga.. I'm happy to see you since I'm stuck with my study.." he chuckled softly.

Taiga smiled"did you father fire Tanaka? I really hope he did that" he start holding Ryuji hand and squeezed it

Ryuji a bit surprised when heard Taiga mentioned about Tanaka and nod his head slowly. "Yeah, my father already told me that he's done investigated Tanaka and his real boss and cleared the problem.. but it seems my father hid something from me since he didn't talk the rest of the story.." he bit his lower lips and squeezed back his lover's hand.

Taiga smiled"that was good news, I didnt like Tanaka very much, he was so annoying and I'm sure at your father didnt mean to hide anything for you"