~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuji sighed slowly while looked at Taiga. "Yeah, I hope my father didn't hide anything.." he sighed again while rested his head on the edge of the bed.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Taiga smiled"its time for dinner now, want to eat with me?" His stomace start to growled When he asked that

Ryuji looked up and chuckled slightly before nodded. "Umm, sure.. you're always hungry fast, huh?" he chuckled again, stand up and get ready to the cafetaria.

Taiga raise himself up from bed and start walking towards cafeteria, smiled at Ryuji"I cant help it at cafeteria food here are so good" his stomace start to growled again

Ryuji hold on Taiga'a hand while walked to the cafetaria and chuckled. "yes, the food in there really tasty but I think your homemade cooking more delicious than that.."

Taiga smiled"I'm very happy for to hear that and I'm looking forward to make you dinner again" he walked inside cafeteria and sat himself down on table

Ryuji smiled happily and followed Taiga inside the cafetaria. "You're welcome.. sure you can make it when my and your exam finished.. umm, what will you order now? I'll take the food.."

Ryuji nodded and smiled at his lover. "Okay.. I'll be back soon.." he said, walked to the counter and order Taiga's part and order sandwich with cheese and iced tea for himself.

Taiga waited for Ryuji shall come with their dinner since he was very hungry, he looked around but didnt see any familiar

After had all their order, Ryuji walked back to Taiga's seat and put down the tray on the table. "Sorry I took a long time.. the tray was a bit heavy.." he chuckled, put Taiga's plate in front of him.

Taiga smiled"thank you very much my love, I'm really hungry right now" he start to eat his sandwich

Ryuji blushed slightly and nod before take his own sandwich and bite it slowly. "You're welcome.. just eat it slow although you're hungry okay.."

Taiga just nodded and continue eat his sandwich, looked at Ryuji eat his sandwich

Ryuji ate his sandwich happily even have some bread crumbs on his cheek but blinked cause Taiga stared at him. "hmm? What's wrong?"

Ryuji jolted a bit and blushed deep red after Taiga licked his cheek, start to flustered. "Wha-What was that? Y-You can t-take anything f-from my cheek w-with hand, right?"

Taiga smiled"yes I could that but I want to tease you litter bit and you are so cute When you are blushing like that" he start to laugh When he so Ryuji reaction

Ryuji blushed more with pout after heard Taiga's reason, nudged him slightly. "You meanie.. I'm not cute.." he said then kissed Taiga's lips so sudden before eat back his sandwich.

Taiga blushed deep red When Ryuji suddenly kissed him and continue eat his sandwich

Ryuji giggled when he saw Taiga's face deep red then chew his sandwich before looked at him. "I think I'm not the one who blushing, right?" he chuckled.

Taiga stop blushing and smiled"well its not weird for me to shuddenly blush like that, When you shuddenly kiss me out Of nowhere" he finish eat his sandwich

Ryuji chuckled slightly before looked at his lover. "It's a little revenge for making me startled and blushed before.." he stuck out his tongue and finish his sandwich before drink his iced tea.

Taiga smiled"I'm going to Get revenge someday just wait" he stuck out his tounge and start to drink his orange juice

Ryuji blinked before laughed softly. "Oh, okay.. I'm looking forward to see your revenge.." he laughed again, finished his tea.