~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Taiga was now fully nude and walked towards Ryuji smiled"today I want you to ride on me, I think is safe so my injuri dont open up, is that alright with you?"

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji blinked and looked up at Taiga before nod his head with bright red face. "I-It's okay.. b-but you're the one who lead me and you have to prepare me first cause I think my butt a bit tight than before.."

Taiga walked towards bed and lay himself down on bed, smiled"Of course I'm going to do that, come here my baby"

Ryuji nod with a little pout. "You called with naughty way.." he blushed and walked toward Taiga and climbed on top of his body, hold on his lover's shoulder could felt Taiga's warm skin against his own skin.

Taiga start kissing Ryuji and pinch both Of nipples, played with them after that

Ryuji gasped when Taiga kissed him and pinched his nipple suddenly, closed his eyes and kissed back with arched back while hold on his lover's shoulder.

Taiga stop kissing Ryuji and moved down to his member, start to lick it and stop playing with his nipples

Ryuji was panting softly as the kiss ended, landed on the bed with a soft thud cause Taiga reached down and licked his cock. "A-Ahn.. T-Taiga.."

Ryuji's body trembled in pleasure as he tried to looked up at Taiga. "I-It's okay.. It just felt too good so don't s-stop.." he blushed.

Ryuji's mind was going blank again when Taiga lips and tongue touched his member, moaned even louder than before.

Taiga start to suck in fast speed and put his finger inside Ryuji, moved it slowly

Ryuji shakes his head side to side with a soft moans while Taiga speed up his suck, arched his back as his lover's finger slide inside his tight butt. "A-Aah.."

Taiga start to suck faster than before and put his second finger inside Ryuji, moved it slowly

Ryuji start to drool cause his lover movement got more fast again, moaned with throwed back head as another finger entered. "aah.. f-feels good, Taiga.." he felt his butt twitch against Taiga's fingers.

Taiga continue suck in fast speed and put his third finger inside Ryuji moved it slowly

Ryuji gasped when the third finger of Taiga inserted; completely make his inside stretched. He moaned again and hold on Taiga's head. "T-Taiga.. I c-can't hold it.. I'll cum s-soon.."

Taiga didnt say anything and just continue suck faster, moved his finger inside Ryuji

Ryuji was trembled in pleasure and moaned nonstop, bit his bottom lips as his climax couldn't hold any longer. "I come, Taiga!" He said, release all his cum inside Taiga's mouth hard.

Taiga stop suking Ryuji cock and swallowd the cum, took out his fingers and smiled at Ryuji"are you ready now?"

Ryuji was panting hard after had his climax, looked at Taiga and nod slowly with flushed face. He seated himself before pushed and make his lover laid down on the bed, crawled on top of him and moans softly while his butt touched Taiga's cock.

Taiga smiled"are you sure you want to do this, you dont have to force yourself doing this"