• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SCAR

• robertita

• Aoi

• Emo-Lightning-No.6

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
haha yeah sure he is *grins*

aww then do it ^_^

33zbg3q.jpg

I was still not sure if to meet him again or not. I didn’t felt like going to school anymore so I decided to go back home. It was already mid noon, sighing deeply I said to myself “uhh.. It’s so hot today… Grug! Gruugg! .. “my stomach roared cause of hunger.

“ I couldn’t have my breakfast properly so I’m gonna eat heavy lunch today.” I thought and squeezed my tummy for it to stop hurting. “A little more… come on!” I was tired of walking but couldn't help myself. At last my house was visible from a distance, I started searching for the key when suddenly my phone started ringing. I checked and it said Eiji calling. “Fuck! Why is he calling again?” I murmured and picked it up,

“Hello?...”

“Yoru.. It’s me Eiji. Can u please meet me at the café at 6 in evening?” he said and waited for me to answer. I was in double mind whether to go or not because the last meeting was very weird. I didn’t trust him at all and I was scared, “umm.. actually I have some projects to do so may be…” I tried to excuse myself but he won’t listen.

“I’m not sure if I can come Eiji … I will try but please don’t keep hopes as I really have many chores to do” I said and smiled as I was proud of my excuse. “beep beep!” the phone disconnected, “huh???? Is he mad at me ? I wasn’t even rude to him then why does he always disconnects the phone abruptly.” I said annoyingly.

“How rude of him! I ll not go to meet him at all.” said me and sat on the bed to do my homework. “Forget it! I have a lot to do today, as I didn’t go to school I must study for the upcoming test else Mahiro sensei would kill me.” I said to myself.

It is sometimes a bore to live alone; you have nobody to talk to or to go out with especially for a silly person like me who just invites trouble.

“So where was I ..hmm if ‘x’ is replaced with ‘y’ in this equation then LHS = RHS.. ahh ok ,,,” I continued solving the problem sums I got as punishment that day when I was sleeping in class. “ Ano.. Mahiro sensei why did u have to give 50 questions as punishment! ” I thought with a sad look on my face.

“Grruggg! ….Eh I will feed you, wait for a while let me at least finish this sum.” I dumbly said to my stomach.

After finishing that sum I walked towards to kitchen to make something edible. “Ahh,, look what I found .. Ramen.. Hello my love!” I laughed as I spoke.

“Ding dong!...” the door bell rang….

kill eiji off, please =-= *scared* I fuck*n hate that bastard!!!!! *hugs u* I wont allow anything like that to happen again!!!!! grrrrrr!!!!!!

so3imd.jpg

“Now who’s on the door at this time?”

I kept my ramen aside and went to check who was it. Running towards the door made me trip “Ouch! Stupid bell” I stood up and opened the door while rubbing my elbow. “Yes! What do you … HUH!!! MAHIRO SENSEI!!” I was shocked seeing him standing in front of me.

“Mahiro sensei … why .. I mean what happened? Did I do something wrong again?” I spoke in fear. “Can I come in?” he said.

“oh sure Im sorry .. Please come in!” I greeted him in and made him sit. “Sensei! Do you need anything? tea or coffee?” I offered, “ Ano.. A coffee will do thank you.”

“Sure. I will be right back with it” I said and walked into the kitchen to prepare it. “I wonder why he came here. Did I take too many holidays? Or Did I not submit my homework? Or maybe something else but … Ahh I ll ask him only.” still worrying I said to myself. A hand from behind held my waist, making the cup fall down and break.

“uh! .. Sen..se-i ! What are you doing!” I said out loud and moved aside. My heart started pounding fast because of fear. “Pl-lease sit outside” I said and tried to calm myself. But Mahiro sensei won’t listen, he started walking towards me and I had no place to run. “Sensei.. Mahiro sensei … stop don’t come near me.. please!” I begged him, fear made my eyes teary.

“Yoru .. why didn’t you come to school today hmm? I missed your presence you know.” He spoke in a weird manner and grabbed my wrist. I tried to break free but he was too strong, “ let me go Mahiro sensei please let me go!” I said and broke into tears. He pressed my hand against the wall and pulled me closer.

“I love you Yoru!”

I could hear my heart beat rising abnormally when I heard those words. I didn’t know what to say or to do. Before I could speak anything else sensei kissed my lips.

“nnh..” I squeaked like a pervert getting pleasure as he bit my lips. I was disgusted with myself. “mmh sensei! stop-p.. don’t do it”, but he was stubborn. I couldn’t help myself I was getting excited and was feeling ashamed of myself.

“Shh, don’t talk Yoru.” He said placing his finger on my lips. That voice and that touch made me more and more excited, I feared if he knew that my body is enjoying it what will he think of me?. He rubbed me down through my pants and traced his finger up the zipper. “uhh!... nhh sensei …. fuu ..” I gasped and murmured.

“Your body reacted so fast to just a little tease ..heh!” with a smirk on his face he spoke. I felt so embarrassed because he was controlling my body and my body reacted as if it was his slave.

With a quick move he pulled my t-shirt off and started licking my nipples, “MA—hir..o sen..” words couldn’t form in my mouth.

“Wa..”

I started panicking badly, is he just using me for his pleasure? I asked myself.

Unzipping my pant, sensei grabbed my incited member and started sucking on it. I was feeling horrible but his sucking was really good, sucking and jerking off at the same time. He really was a player; I never could have guessed that he is such a pervert.

My heart rate was rising as his skilled mouth was giving me pleasure even though I hate to admit it. It was a new experience for me; a pleasure only a desperate person would appreciate.

His hot tongue swirling against my tip and his mouth was sucking me nearly up to the hilt. The pleasure was too much. I had never experienced something so humiliating and shameless like this, yet I was cumming and cumming so much.

With a creepy voice sensei whispered in my ear “I’ll be watching you!” and started walking towards the door when suddenly the door burst open.

“EIJI….!”

Ok that heated me up till the inside of my bones *nosebleed*

Still, what on earth is going on??

You sure do like putting us hanged on cliffs and stuff xD

Now my heart is pounding real hard and all I can do is wait to know what happens next...

*waiting waiting waiting*

LOVE IT THOUGH ^w^

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU**

LIKE WTF?!!!!!!! I THOUGHT THIS WAS GONNA B HAPPY!!! AS IN MAYBE HE WOULD BECOME NICE!!! AND EIJI WOULD LEAVE THE MAIN CHARA ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sobs*