[Our daily sinS]

KazegawaRen

What sins did you commit today ? Have you maybe got something you must confess? Confess them here to us others and we'll see what kind of "sins" people commit daily.

---------

My sin today was that I forgot to brush my teeth in the morning. I also lied to my boss that I'm having a fever only so that I could end my AWFUL business trip one day earlier.

Phew~ Now it's a lot easier to breath after confessing. Who's next? rabbit16

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Masaka

• KazegawaRen

• teaandyoghurt

• sue werner

Is there really no-one else who has committed sins ?? Come on guys. You love YAOI for God's sake. You CAN'T be pure angels. Unless you really don't like yaoi....

*laughs nervously* Ahaha... W-Well I managed to jumpscare my cat by waiting at the end of the hall for himm before jumping out. He flew himself in the air and ran away on his little feet!

I'm going to hell for scaring my kitty... Funny though ;D

• 3 weeks later...

This was yesterday's sin, I finished off a manga cause I really wanted to get it out of the way but I got a headache after I did. It was the type that should be sipped like wine, won't be doing that again.

• 1 month later...