Finish the story

prince yuu

Ok so I'm sure some of you know how to play but those of you who don't know here I go basically someone writes a continuation of a part of a story that someone continued etc. when finished start another one.

Example:

S1-once there was a boy named joe.

S2-joe didn't like the cold.

S3-he didn't like it because his aunt died in snow

----------------------------------------------------------

Blah blah blah you get it just continue the story

I will start

----------------------------------------------------------

Once the was a boy named yuki and he hated sweets...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blackbutlergurl

• Noise Prince

• Never

• prince yuu

• 2 weeks later...

Yuki moaned softly as their tongues slowly danced together and Ren's hands explored his body, and he leaned forward to accept more, running a hand through his lover's hair while the other hand rested on his thigh.

Ren trailed up his hand from Yuki's thigh and palmed his growing erection through the front of his pants, pumping it gradually, focused on Yuki's moans, which got louder and sexier as Ren trailed his mouth to the nape of Yuki's neck, where he bit softly at the soft, sensitive skin.

Yuki gasped in Ren's mouth as his caressed his clothed member, and his noises became more vocal when Ren released his mouth, only to claim the sensitive area of his neck, his toes curling when Ren gently bit him, and tightened his fingers in Ren's long hair.

Ren chuckled at the feel of Yuki's fingers, taking a good look at his lover's flushed expression, he slowly but gently passed his long fingers at his beloved's face, making him tremble upon the touch. Starting to get an erection himself, Ren increased his movements, in a slow yet strong motion, getting the instrument on his hands grow larger each minute.

Yuki groaned and moaned, squirming to beg Ren to go faster." Ren...baby please, I need it... I-I want it...pl-please stop...teasing me", Yuki whining moaned loudly as Ren's pumping got faster and faster at the sound of Yuki's moans and constant pleads. Ren darkly chuckled with lust at Yuki's flushed face, quivering lips, and dazed, half-lidded eyes.

((I was hoping someone more bold than me could match Blackbutlergurl… >

Ren's smirk grew wider at his boyfriend's begging, and as a reward for being so alluring, the long-haired man unzipped Yuki's pants, giving him a loving look, before pulling away and leaning his head over Yuki's trembling erection...

Just as Ren repositioned himself on his knees, about to have his first taste of the cake shop owner's son, the small silver bell that hung above the bakery door rang, announcing a customer had arrived. "Sh*t!" Ren thought to himself as he plastered his back to the counter he was hidden behind. Yuki let out a small sound from the back of his throat that sounded somewhere between half-panic, half-profanity, but his erection stayed like iron in Ren's grip. Ren couldn't help grinning. I wonder how good of a mask can you keep when I lick your icing...

Hehe XD

Yuki moaned very lewdly at the feel of Ren,s hand on his raging erection. "S-So Good!", Yuki moaned as Ren pumped slowly at first, then picked up the pace. Yuki drooled, his eyes hazy with bliss, and moaning like a bitch in heat, " I-I'm getting close, Ren, baby... F-Faster...please...Yuki growled anomalistically , wanting Ren to taste his semen.

((Sweet god, and I though BBG was going to be the one who pushes the envelope the most! DX))

((But y'know what, challenge accepted))

Yuuki bit his lip, a bit embarrassed by the noise he had just made. Two young girls, maybe junior-high age, had walked in together. "Hello, there." He greeted, with all he could muster to keep his voice steady. The two smiled and waved, but were clearly much more invested in the variety of treats they could buy to pay him much mind. He sighed in a relief, and looked down at Ren, out of sight. He still held his erection with the clear intention of playing with him all the while the customers were in here. A shiver went through his spine as Ren gave him a good pump, and his cheeks flushed. He hoped he could hold out until the girls left.

Challenge accepted

Yuki grew irritated at the giggling girls, who were absorbed in the sweets, growling under his breath as he glared at them. Ren calmed him down with a few more good pumps, and he was practically melting, writhing for more and tried to cover his mouth so the girls couldn't hear his moans. He couldn't help but be very loud when Ren became irritated about Yuki not being vocal, and squeezed Yuki's cock especially hard, almost ripping it off, " Ren...baby...please", Yuki said in a strangled voice as Ren kept torturing him, ignoring Yuki's constant please and continued with the ministrations with a evil smirk.

Upon hearing his lover's rising pleading mixed with the sound of the annoying yelping girls, Ren swiftly stopped the continuing stimulation. He made a click with his tongue, whilst gazed at his beloved's alluring appearance. At the sight of the over flowed object between the male's appealing legs, he gradually had a devilish idea.

With a rising grin slowly spreading onto his face he boldly whispered. "Now that we have come that far, finish it by yourself." He snickered as took one more glance at the absorbed giggling girls dawdling to take their leave.

Yuki looked down to Ren, at that beautifully twisted smirk, and bit his lip. His cheeks bore a garish pink as his hand circled around his base, his head hanging and eyes shut in embarrassment. Why did Ren always make him do stuff like this? Why did he always do as he said? He glanced over at the girls, eagerly discussing which dessert they wanted to get to share and what they wanted to order as take-out, to have for later. They were pretty absorbed in their decision, Yuki hoped they would take a while longer to come to an agreement.

He knew exactly why he did as Ren told him… because he wanted to. Ren knew just what his fantasies were and how to push him to the very edge of them. His hand was moving up and down his shaft, he was trembling as Ren watched him with a satisfied grin. Yuki's eyes shut again, and his hand started to move faster.

• 2 months later...

Ren watched the distressed boy with a rousing smirk plastered on his face. The arousing stuck moans belonging to his lover only served to increase his desire to monopolize and hold his beloved right there. He never understood himself the strange and yet evident desireful propensity he had to 'bully' his lover like that. He had vigorously thought about that, what was this addicting inclination if not obsession of mistreat and push his beloved off the limits. Once he had conjured ways to put on a hold this strange eagerness, but again the unleashing desire mixed with frenzy heat, always made his resolve waver upon gazing at Yuki's arousing face. It was his fault he knew that. Even so he couldn't stop.

"I want that one! Could get one for me please?" Whelped carefree of of the chattering girls. Beckoning to a product far from Yuki's reach.

He felt a suddenly trembling belonging to his beloved. Ren glanced at Yuki's eyes. Not knowing how to decipher the emotion behind those beautiful rounded eyes.

Heat rushed over Yuki's body in waves of dirty pleasure. He really shouldn't be doing this. But rubbing over his member in the same places his lover just was, over the soreness from Ren's rough handling sent delightful shivers down his legs and up his spine. Yuki couldn't even look at Ren at this point, even though it was him who was making him do such a lewd thing. He was still ashamed. But he kept stroking, and it felt so, so good. He knew he was getting close, and shut his eyes, waiting for it.

When one of the customers spoke up. Whose simple crime of being unknown players in the performance he was putting on for Ren made their presence unbearable to him. Upon hearing their order, the heat from his body turned to ice. In a moment that stretched for days, he didn't know what to do. He couldn't very well ignore them, he couldn't be that irresponsible with the family shop! (And he thinks such a dutiful thing while wringing his own organ.) He looked up at Ren for a solitary second. His eyes were moist with frustration and desperation. But in one quick movement, Yuki stuffed his hard cock away and stood up. He had a practiced smile exclusively for customers that spread across his face when he faced them.

"Yes, this one?" He reiterated, though he knew which one they meant. They eagerly nodded, clearly pleased with their decision. The two girls were quite young, and Yuki considered that this might be a treat one of them was buying with their first paycheck, thus their pride. Yuki envied how happy and simple their joy was in this moment compared to him. He put on his gloves and wrapped up their treat. It didn't take long for them to make the purchase and leave with their sweet, already breaking sections off for each other to enjoy. The shop was silent again, and Yuki turned to Ren, who had been watching him through the whole ordeal.

The words felt tight in his chest when he tried to speak. Unable to climax, and being so close while tending to customers only aroused him further. The heat returned to his body so quickly Yuki had to take a deep breath in through his mouth. Straining, and with pitifully needy eyes, Yuki asked Ren,

"W-will you do it? Please?"