What would you do if...?

Himifujo

Reply to the scene given by the person above you and post a scene for the next person

I'll start n.n

What would you do if... Your love interest suddenly tops/push you?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• itsapanda16

• JianCua

• KohakuShadow

I'd listen to anything that person had to say and then decide what i'd do next.

What would you do if...you got accused of something you didn't do?

• 2 weeks later...

i'll sigh and say 'not again'. i'm ashamed to admit it but it happens all the time. XD

what would u do if u saw the person u're dating making out with someone of the same sex?

I'd be pissed but at the same time take pictures~~ YAOI~~~

What would you do if you went to bed and woke up in your favorite anime/manga world?

I would be petrified XD

Since it either mean I'm in a dead-game situation or a apocalypse setting XD

What would you do if you find out that you're only a clone and the real you on the other side of the earth - desperately hunting you down to claim your life?

lol. i guess i'd lay traps for the real me?

what would u do if u're working all alone in a hospital at night and then the power is suddenly cut off?

Notify proper authorities. It's a hospital. People could die.

What would you do if you had two choices: Either walk through a room covered in broken glass;

or walk through a room that was covered in some unknown liquid chemical?

I would walk through a room covered in broken glass.

Well, better know what I'm walking onto instead of not knowing.

If one day after a long day you decided upon resting in your bed, but before you could even close one of your eyes, you hear a cracked hubbub followed by a horrible scream. When you are going to check, something jerks your leg and after some seconds, it stops and disappears leaving you stunned by the mysterious occurrence.

After climbing down the stairs going into the living room direction you see a weird shadow in the place, squeezing your eyes shut you can finally distinguish in the dark, what seem a lost boy whimpering in the spot.

Before you approach the poor child, he faintly opens his mouth whispering the following words: "This house has been cursed by the murder of hundred of innocents, leave it until tomorrow or your fate shall be gruesome."

Before you can even react by the sudden declaration, the boy grabs your wrist and almost inaudible says "If you tell this to anyone, a friend, a relative or an specialized exorcist, even if the curse is sent away, I shall kill that person and you, before I leave."

So what would you do?

• 1 month later...

Decide that Pepperoni Pizza and Horror Movies are a bad decision before going to bed!

What would you do if you were a hostage to a bankrobber?

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting, I haven't seen Hetalia, but I would freak out regardless. XD

What would you do if you found yourself surrounded by zombies? XD

I would be laughing and looking for cameras while shouting,"when did i get a role on walking dead".

What would you do if you had a boyfriend/girlfriend and they looked at you with that•_• glare and they tell you they made dinner? (but you know they cant cook)

I would awkwardly laugh and walk away to order pizza. [Nice come back with the Walking Dead show] ;)

What would you do if a serial killer was in front of you?

I would glare at him for minutes and then laughe and say "you dont want to kill me right ?" and then run to my room and lock the door xD

what would you do if you were a mermaid\merman ?

Probably glare at you for a few minutes. And then......

What would you do if you had the power to revive the most famous and brilliant scientists/philosophers to our current century, however in exchange of parts of you body?

How mean, Necchi.

I'd rather revive something worth a part of me, and I am sure I won't do it for, per say, Socrates.

What would you do if you meet the Devil?

I think I would laugh, because I wouldn't be scared. XD Seriously. I would probably try to whack him next. :hamtaro-005 (5):

Next person, what would you do if you woke up one day, deaf?

How mean, Necchi.

XD

I would probably continue with my day after day life. I would remain playing flute as well just for record.

Next. What would you do if you met God?

• 1 year later...

First, i would look after my pet. After that i would abuse the abuser. Than abuse his/her parents:)

What would you do if you woke up one day and your gender has changed?