What would you do if...?

Himifujo

Find the person who did this and ask em for their power cause damn that would rock XD XD XD XD XD

If u found out ur fav plushy was just pretending to b a plushy and is actually a soul forced into the plushy :3

- - - Updated - - -

PS

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
i lov ur answer :3

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• itsapanda16

• JianCua

• KohakuShadow

First, scream like crazy. Then, I will try to know if it's a good soul or not. If it's evil I'd try to get it exorcised. If it's good I will keep it as a friend.

what would u do if a ufo lands on your yard, or in front of your house?

Wake up!! >

I wish it's just a dream =3=

-scary-

What would you do if you don't have internet connection for a month?? ^^

I would do what my country expects me to do in any situation. I would get piss drunk and then being comfortably intoxicated I would fall asleep and be succumb to the blackness; going back to the dark bleak abyss from whence I came.

Lets play a game ....

What would you do if... you are in a dark dank room where you awoke. A bear trap around your neck. You see your mother hung by four chains (Her two feet and two wrists) Where she is tortured so badly she is insane and has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Her chest is open like a frog in a biology class being dissected but still alive. The other side is your love who you can't live without who is place dangling above a large contraption which resembles a blender. there is two buttons. One saves your mother but she is not your mother mentally, she is insane and can't live a normal life, your love will fall into the blender machine if you chose her. If you choose him the device around your neck will activate and your head will be smashed by the force of the bear trap and your mother set a blaze in a red hot inferno.

Choose wisely.

• 1 month later...

Choose wisely? Hm.

Obviously, my Hands are free and unchained, since I could press a button. Maybe, I could free myself from this contTRAPtion *wink wink for the lame joke* ? No? No, its never as easy as that, innit?

So lets see? Can I move around? No ones saying I couldnt. So lets fucking trynta free em!

Lets see... shes my Mother, yes? Even torture is something someone can recover from. Given the right help (not forget, a way to escape this room).

My lover... well! Hard time imaging him atm! Anyways! Machinations like tzat can always be jammed! Maybe with some beartrap or another?

Ugh! Stalling here...

Maybe, I could feel around my oh, so beloved bear-/headtrap, there has to be a remote trigger! Rip that off? Use it to jam that cursed blender?

Yeah, I wanna be the fucking hero, get the fuck out safe!

Well, in the end, I'd do nothing. Let us all die of starvation!

Maybe hammer both buttons? See what happens?

Try ta figure out qhy the fuck I got send to hell /got stuck playin stupid games for a puppet?

WAKE THE FUCK UP?!

Yeah, alright, alright, I pick two already... offing to insane people to safe a sane one/make him join the club? Why not?

What would you do if someone stalked you?

- - - Updated - - -

Choose wisely? Hm.

Obviously, my Hands are free and unchained, since I could press a button. Maybe, I could free myself from this contTRAPtion *wink wink for the lame joke* ? No? No, its never as easy as that, innit?

So lets see? Can I move around? No ones saying I couldnt. So lets fucking trynta free em!

Lets see... shes my Mother, yes? Even torture is something someone can recover from. Given the right help (not forget, a way to escape this room).

My lover... well! Hard time imaging him atm! Anyways! Machinations like tzat can always be jammed! Maybe with some beartrap or another?

Ugh! Stalling here...

Maybe, I could feel around my oh, so beloved bear-/headtrap, there has to be a remote trigger! Rip that off? Use it to jam that cursed blender?

Yeah, I wanna be the fucking hero, get the fuck out safe!

Well, in the end, I'd do nothing. Let us all die of starvation!

Maybe hammer both buttons? See what happens?

Try ta figure out qhy the fuck I got send to hell /got stuck playin stupid games for a puppet?

WAKE THE FUCK UP?!

Yeah, alright, alright, I pick two already... offing to insane people to safe a sane one/make him join the club? Why not?

What would you do if someone stalked you?

I would

A) R-run home and get my c-chainsaw

Or

B) Try to find o-out who they are a-and invite them to tea ^^

Would w-would you do if y-your crush confessed t-they l-like you?

Enjoy the view since I grew up in a concrete jungle.

What would you do if you get a chance to possess one person in a day?

possess my favorite singer and try out his voice, but i wouldn't do it for too long bc i don't want to ruin his life with my horrible imitation of him lol

what would you do if you had the ability to make anything you drew come to life?

Guest Robuta

I would draw looooads of schools and universities in some asian villages !

What would you do if you could go back in time ?

Well, I won't do anything to change the past... PAST IS PAST and fuqing move on forward lol

What would you do if...your uke/seme partner became complete opposite then topped/begged u? lolololololol

• 2 weeks later...

Meet my anime crushes and stalk them.

What would you do if suddenly everyone tries to kill you?

T^T i dunno maybe i'll hide and find stuffs to protect myself.. or maybe find Klaus-sama so he could protect me from all those s**ts Y^Y

what would you do if if i'll rape you? /shies/

...scrape the pie off and ask if you still have any left if i like the flavor enough. (blueberry cobbler, please.)

what would you do if you suddenly have to fight a hundred duck-sized horses?

I'd stare at them first (if I still have time) and try to run away (if possible) or maybe I could just faint and let cardiac arrest kill me before the could get to me.

What would you do if your mom finds out you're dating a criminal? :3

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I now want some lemonade. ;) XD

She would kill me before I could do anything. X'D

What would you do if you found your long lost twin?

I would probably kiss him (or her) on the cheeks then introduce him (or her) in the world of Yaoi. I'll taint his (or her) innocence . kekekeke

what would you do if you'll know that your senpai loves Yaoi or like Yaoi too??

• 2 weeks later...

Kowtow out of happiness and respect

*just kidding.lol

Hug my senpai cause at last I found someone with same interest as mine. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I would flame the Blizzard forums for the first time after I died 1 or 2 times.

usdzdy5r.gif

What would you do if you would suddenly be trapped in an horror Anime/Game.