Pretty General? Maybe?

ChryssDreame

Hello jellies~ Time to lay down some (not) sick fires. Just kidding.

How bout we talk about cosplay for a bit? I want to think there's a thread out there already but at the moment im gonna be piling things up in here to at least bring some of you guys around to chat QUQ we all need to huddle and cuddle. Also kidding if it just sounds plain wierd.

For cosplay, it's very sluggish for me being of low income and lacking a cosplay group. It's fun with one or two, but we all know having a group cosplay is so much fun~ Sigh~ we can dream the possible, but why is it so far~?

Aside from that I'm currently playing Animamundi: Dark Alchemist and it's an interesting read. Hopefully some of you have played it to talk some with me, if not go ahead and play it! It may be old but it's worth it. A couple years back I never realized I drew a commission of one of the characters in the game~ But that was when my art was poor QNQ

which jumping to the last topic before keeping this post semi small, I can't wait for the holidays to get a tablet so I can finally draw in my laptop. :DDD I want to also make visual novel games and work my art through a hell lot.

And all that nonsense leaves for you to answer this!

Do you have any drawing tips? Any yaoi/non yaoi games you think I'll be interested in? Have you cosplayed? if so explain to meeeee~ Just going around making friends :D

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChryssDreame

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days