1x1 Incest [Seme Needed]

AlpacaOtaku

My first real roleplay in months; let's hope this goes smoothly. :3

A young man (18) named Russel Green is meeting his older brother for the first time since his parents' divorce when he was 3. He's a shy one, a little short for his age, and prefers to keep to himself. He also has the tendency to blush and stutter around others, making him appear irresistibly adorable (and rape-able) to men. Upon meeting his older brother, his heart swells and flips; is this love? Russel has two weeks before he has to get back to his home so far away. Can he tell his brother he loves him? If so, will he be rejected? And what of the man that has been acting a little suspicious around Russel since their first meet in the grocery store?

Seme Needed! Must be able to play:

The Brother- Lover

The Rapist- Suspicious Man/Stalker

Requirements:

• Be online often
  • Willingness to talk about the roleplay over PM so to plan
  • One-liners acceptable as long as I can make a response for it (I also do occasional one-liners just because)
  • Be literate! Don't write Shakespeare, but have it make sense...
  • I like to seriously abuse my characters (injury, rape, etc), so be ready!

I am very much willing to roleplay this with more than one person and also through PM. (Don't be afraid to ask for a roleplay other than this too)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• AlpacaOtaku

• JesterOfTheCrown

Top Posters In This Topic