What would you do? [Halloween Game] -SPECIAL 2014-

Key

Probably get a good laugh out of it while evading them as much as possible.

Do you know how Wasps reproduce? What would you do if you find out that underneath your skin, millions upon millions of mutant wasps eggs are laying dormant, and you only have 6 hours before they start hatching?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sai-Miyoshi

• deidara00

• Shieru Hakai

• rraahh

I got goosebumps just reading that. I'd DIE before it actually happened. X_X

So you are on a date with this really hot chick and suddenly just as you lean in to kiss her, she turns into this shriveled up dried looking prune with sunken eyes and a really weird mouth.

What would you do?

i would push her/him away with all my might and run away

what would you do if u're all alone at home and u found sadako crawling out of ur tv ?

I'd be numb and ask what I could do for her (if she wanted something~~~ ) @_@

If you were sleeping when your bed was pulled down deep, what would you do?

... .... .... wake up and punch whoever did it.....

What would you do, if Everyone turned into the thing they dressed up on Helloween? ^^

Um.. starts to act like I'm one of them, but, if they know... then, run for my life and hide.

What would you do if there's a sudden blackout and you're alone in the room. Then, you feel your hair is being yanked by 'something'? *This has happened to me >_

i would run as my life depend on it toward the bright place

what would u do if u wanna BOO ur friend but when she turns around u found out she has no face?

(gesh, i got scared just thinking of it ==)

I would run without looking behind like the devil is chasing me then soak my self for hours

What would you do if all your sisters are evil witches

I would ask them to learn me evil witchcraft!

What would you do if you find out that your bf or gf was a ghoul that wants to eat you alive?

Man, that's creepy! I would scream and spin around.

What would you do if you find out that this world is a dream and that you're in fact the only one left in the whole world?

I would keep sleeping cuz this dream is better the reality. Yey!

What would you do if you find yourself in a bed with your belly open and your organs all over you?

Well, since I am into bondage (mummified = bondage), I would probably have a nosebleed and feint from blood loss, and then probably die from lack of oxygen~

What would u do if Halloween were an official day were "all kinds of crimes (even murder) are allowed without consequences"?(kinda like in the movie The Purge)

I'd look myself over first, then I would hop out of the bed and get the heck out of there~

Ok.....you are out drinking with your date for the evening. Suddenly, you get hit in the head by an unknown assailant.Upon awakening, you find yourself tied to an altar as a sacrifice for a cult......what do you do?

dunno. maybe escape reality by imagining that what's happening is the same case as to what happened to ciel(in kuroshitsuji) where sebastian gets summoned then i'll become his master... or something.

what would u do if u suddenly found yourself on an island full of cannibals ?

Use my ability as an actor to pretend that I was one of them, or just run off and hide somewhere.

You have a nightmare about being chased, but you escape without any harm done to you. This dream repeats over and over but you always wake up since you successfully escape. Until one day... when your escape fails and you're forced to live within the dream. What do you do?

I would go to god and complain about it (and demand a life tailored to my liking).

What would you do if suddenly, no one would remember you?

it depends on their size lol if they're small I'd throw them away if they're big I'd run the hell outta the room

whut would u do if you start drinking on ur glass of wine at a first date n realize it's blood?