-.:Challege between Demon and Neko:.- (18+) |private| MisuChan & CheputChan

CheputChan19

Kuroyuki grinned at his brothers words as he moved himself faster over his brother "you didnt attack me this time either i let you fuck me, dont forget that and the next round im getting your ass" he sat more up right again and moaned slightly giving himself more room to move himself over his older brothers cock as fast as his body could carry him letting out a moan now and then as it felt good, he had found his own sweet spot using his brothers cock inside of him.

The black haired demon felt his body twitch slightly everytime his sweet spot was hit his breath got hitchy and heavy as he keeps going, he looks at his brothers nipples and smirked slightly while he moved his fingers over to one and started to play whit it wanting is brother to feel more pleasure to.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• MisuChan

Lin rolled hid eyes slightly after caught a a happy grin flashed on his stepbrother's lips then groaned as feeling the movement that Yuki's give to him. He clicked his tongue but smirked as heard Yuki's warn. "ehh~ next time you want fuck my ass? just try it if you can!" he yelled though he excited hear that challenging words. After a few thrust, the neko noticed that his brother moaned in different way the he guessed that must be his cock hit the younger male prostate. He grinned and take that chance to bucked his hips, give him another dead on hit on the other prostate and waiting his response.

The red head was moaned at the end because the bliss of pleasure really make him fly to the heaven. Just when he wanted to slammed his cock again, he felt Yuki's finger played on of his nipple and bring him to groaned. "oh shit! that's my sensitive part, Yuki!" he cursed and moved his tail that strangely still on his body toward the demon's cock, start to tease the tip of it while both of his hands grasp the bed sheet hard.

Yuki chuckled "that isnt your only soft spot Nii-san" he wanted to say something else but was interrupted when his tip was being touched and teased whit something softly like which made his body shutter and lets out a moan the glared at his brother "thats cheating, if you dont move your tail" he was interrupted by a moan and hung his head slightly grasping his bread as pre-cum oozed out of his tip "ill move it myself" he growled slightly.

The younger brother kept moving himself over his older brother and played a bit rougher whit his older brothers nipples then got off his brother "new position" he stated simply and moved himself off the bed "i want it standing up, hurry up Nii-san or ill finish myself off and steal your room or rape you instead" he said inpatient.

Though the neko was annoyed because the other seems wanted to tease him about his sensitive part but he grinned because his tail could make his stepbrother moaned in pleasure. He glance at his brother and ignore protested word and his death glare. "aww, okay I know I'll move my tail soon~" he chuckled and stroke his brother's cock with his tail rather that let it go but stopped as feeling Yuki's pre-cum soaked his tail.

Lin keep bucked his hips while his younger brother bounced on top of his body, moaned loudly by the sensation and arched his back because the demon played with his sensitive nipple roughly. The red head snapped his head after heard the annoying command from the other but his mind was already full of lust so he just get off of the bed and pushed his brother to the wall and fucked him with standing position. "your taste of sex was a good one, huh?" he licked his lips then kissed the blood demon roughly while keep thrusting hard inside Yuki.

Kuroyuki groaned slightly as he was pushed into the wall then wrapped a leg around his brothers waist to give him better access and grinned "ofcourse i have good ta taste in sex" he said as his brother entered him, his lips where kissed and his kissed Lin back wrapping his arms around his brother in his head he couldnt help but admit 'sex whit a demon is better then humans, but nii-san is so damn hot'

Yuki buried his head in the wall as he arched his back slightly "fuck me hard nii-san" he said in his sexy seductive voice while he looked at the red head in his eyes then wrapped his other leg around the older redheaded male waist he really wanted to be fucked hard now if he wanted to cum.

Lin breath start to hitch up while he moved hard and rough inside his stepbrother then looked at the other that grinned toward him, hold one leg on his waist. "you're so damn sexy, Kuroyuki!" he groaned between his thrust and grip the demon's waist hard, really lost his mind. He give a couple passionate kiss to the other and sucked on his neck as well, a red mark was filled the younger male's neck.

A seductive voice that come out from Yuki's mouth bring some shivers down to the red head's spine. He smirked and licked his lips, "of course my little brother, I had to plan that from first~" he hold both of the black-haired male's leg and going really deep while his tail moved to Yuki's cock and start to stroke it because he already close so he do that to make the other reached the climax as well.

"you're so damn sexy, Kuroyuki!"
was all Kuroyuki could hear in his head, he arched his back when Lin keeps thrusting deeper and harder into him. Yuki lets out his moans as he didnt care who would hear him the sex was to good now, his body shivered as soon as his older neko brother used his tail to jerk the younger blood demon brother off at the same time.

The blood demon digs his nails into his brothers neck and shoulder for support while he moans out "ng ah Nii san" he couldnt help himself he tried to look at his nii-san as his breath and body hitched showing he was going to reach his climax soon, he wanted to see the sexy red head his face that was making him feel so good. Yuki was getting closer and closer while his mind wondered off to how he wanted to fuck his brother soon, the continuing stroking and hard deep thrusting made Yuki moan out loud as he released "ng Lin! "

The red haired male panting and moaning at the same time, he never know that it would be felt wonderful to be inside his stepbrother and fucked him hard. He more and more excited as heard the blood demon couldn't control his moan and moaned loudly, didn't care about anything right now. He groaned when the younger male buried his nails deep inside his shoulder while hold on him and glared at the male who called him lewdly. "what's up, my little brother~" that was all he could said too the other because his mind full of lust and couldn't think anything except Yuki.

The neko male could caught a pure bliss of pleasure being written on Yuki's face and that bring the older male to thrust inside the other in full speed while his tail keep stroked fast on Yuki's hard and big cock. He felt the black-haired male ass tighten over the time, knowing his younger brother was closer to climax. As Lin heard Yuki moaned his name, he felt the warm white liquid squirted to his stomach at the same time when the other ass grasp his cock, make he groan and moaned then release his seed deep inside the demon's ass. He breathed heavily then collapse on top of Yuki's body, lost his balance for a while and stay still for a moment, felt the pounded heart of Yuki's.

Kuroyuki his eyes widened slightly as he filled his ass being filled up and the two of them almost falling down which made Yuki groan "Baka, dont drop me" he hissed as his legs were still around Lin his waist he wiggled his legs out of his older brothers grasp and pushed his brother off whit a groan as he feels the seed drip out of his ass "tsk such a mess damn" he groans and walks to his brothers bathroom turning the shower on and started to clean himself especially his own ass.

"Nii-san, get your ass over here and help clean up your mess" he yelled out to his older brother to come and join him in the shower his ass was already cleaned out but he wanted his brother to join him in the shower since he himself was still hard and wanted more, but he wanted to top this time and wouldnt stop this time till he got what he wanted.

Lin gasped loudly as his body and Yuki's almost fall down to the floor and hissed when the younger male pushed him hard. "fuck! don't be so harsh Yuki.. I just lost my balance for a while!" he yelled out and watched his younger brother walked toward his bathroom. He growled slightly and leaned his back to the wall, rested for a while. 'Yuki was become scarier when he had sex.. or is it just with me?' he wondered and growled because he hate it, knowing that his brother was more annoyed when he's in lust though he liked how the black-haired male moaned because of his cock.

Much veins start to popped out from his forehead as he heard the blood demon commanded him to got shower with his brother. "hell no! who are you? you couldn't give order to me!" he replied but still walked toward his bathroom with messy body. He leaned on the bathroom door and found the other already cleaned but his eyes still glinted in lust way. "hmm? now I know why were you want me to join up..." he smirked and glared at Yuki. "no second round my little brother...your trap not working with me, not this time~" he chuckled as he bring his hands on his waist.

Kuroyuki frowned when Lin said this wasnt working on him, Yuki smirked as he made his brother step closer while he stepped closer himself and wrapped his arms around his taller older brothers neck and looked at him cutely "im still horny" he paused and licked his lips as he swiftly pushed his brother against the wall and quickly moved his hands to his older brothers tights lifting up his legs "my turn this time" he grinned.

Yuki already had his hard cock teasing the red headed neko his entrance ready to plunge in "sorry for the intrusion" he said whit a smirk and pushed in knowing this would hurt but he felt the same in a bit, he kissed and played over his older brothers neck before moving his mouth to his brothers nipples.

The neko male stared at his younger brother and stepped back as the other moved closer to him but he was too late to dodge Yuki's arm that already clung on his neck. He raised his eyebrow after saw his brother's face that acted cute and he was kinda like it. But when he saw the smirk on the other lips he know that he was in danger. Just like the red head guess, he was being pushed on the wall when his guard was off and groaned while his back crashed on the wall. "ouch, easy my little brother!" he yelled but gaps with a death glare toward Yuki. "hey! I told you no second round. Let me go!" his voice high up after Yuki lifted his leg.

Lin hissed loudly as the blood demon's hard cock teased his ass hole, give another death glare to the younger male but none of then affected him. "nyaa!" his neko's voice scream out when Yuki's lenght entered his tight hole even his ear perk up again and his tail slapped the other thigh. But then he moaned because his stepbrother nibbled his neck, look like Yuki wanted him distracted by the hurt feeling. The older male moaned even loud than before as the other mouth on his pink nipple.

Kuroyuki couldnt help himself as he practically rapped his brother but the moans where just to cute, he played whit one nipple slightly rough before moving on to the other one while he keeps thrusting into his brother, he loved the standing position because gravity helped going deeper then you could get when you where in a different position. The black haired demon lets out a slight moan over the Red headed neko his nipples before going back to playing whit them.

The younger blood demon went as fast as he could inside of the older neko demon, Yuki grabbed Lin his tights hard to be able to hold up the larger male properly who was getting heavy to hold up under the pouring shower and whit his trusting speed.

Lin's face turned out to be deep red as Yuki played with his nipple that to be his surprise was too sensitive. Moreover he couldn't his moan that mixed with his neko's voice and he know that the younger male amused by it. He arched his back completely when his stepbrother keep played with both of his nipple and groaned hard because the other thrust was too much for his virgin hole. He had much do sex before but of course with a woman because he was straight before but seeing his brother horny like that make him wanted to fuck him. Lin hold on the demon's shoulder and grasp it hard, almost make it bleeding with his nails.

The neko male's breath start to hitch up and his strenght almost gone because he use it when he fucked the other. He moaned lewdly and hissed to the black-haired male when his thrust on him got more hard. "shit! You did this too rough, Kuroyuki! I even could felt your cock throbbing inside me!" he let out a breathy chuckle as the younger male give him some support on his thigh.

Kuroyuki listened to Lin moan lewdly the heard him complain "turn the shower off Nii-san" he said cause he couldnt let go of his brother or he would fall, he walked out of the shower whit his brother still on top of his cock bouncing him slightly as he walked till he reached the bed the let his brother down on the edge and groaned "you can stop trying to rip my back into shreds" he didnt mind the nails in his back but now he couldnt move as hard.

Yuki removes his hands from Lin his tights and rested them next to his red headed older brother while he continues to trust hard and kissed him. The younger black haired demon watched the older Red headed demon that was under him and move on hand to his brothers hard cock and jerked it off at the same speed as he trusted in to his brother.

Lin was confused at the moment Yuki ordered him to turn off the shower, he reach the shower and turn it off though he hate being ordered by his stepbrother. Somehow he's kinda amused by his brother's power that strong when he was in lust because he could bring his body to the bed but not stopping his thrust. He moaned over the way to the bed and grunted when he being seated on the edge of his king size bed then glared to the younger male, hissed slightly. "your thrust was too rough so I can't help it, my brother.." he protested though still let go his nails from his brother's back.

The red head half demon moaned and groaned at the same time when Yuki's thrust going deep inside his ass and touched his sweet spot. He even let another his mewled sound of neko again after the black-haired male jerked his throbbing cock. "fuck! More harder, Y-Yuki!" he scream out, found his strenght back after lay down.

Yuki grinned as he heard his older brother tell him to fuck him harder, he positioned himself better and fucked his brother harder letting out his own lewd moans from feeling good 'i shouldnt have stopped the first time, this is to good' he thought to himself he liked the position they had on the edge of the bed where he himself was still standing and his brother was on his back on the bed.

Kuroyuki kept jerking his brother off hard and made love bites on his brothers neck he wanted to pay his brother back for the ones his brother had made on his body whit the first round as well as he knew his brother was sensitive on his neck.

The neko male felt Yuki changed position a bit before thrusting inside him more and more hard, hitting his sweet spot without rest. He moaned and start to tremble in pleasure way. "Ah damn! great Yuki, go ahead hit that again...ah!" he said between his breath and lifted his leg and wrapped it perfectly on the blood demon's waist. Lin's heart pounded so fast, he even could hear it and the sounds of his cheek butt and Yuki's thigh being slammed together filling his room. 'I don't want this stop, this too great...' he though and continue moaned again.

The red head's cock start to dripped much pre-cum on his stepbrother's hand that jerked his manhood fast. He hissed a few times while his brother bite on his neck hard maybe it could make a mark on there and he know that his younger brother wanted to gave him some revenge about what was he did when he topped Yuki. Unconsciously, he whined as the demon's mouth on his sensitive neck. "n-nyaa~ Kuroyuki.. not on there.." he mewled with wiggled body.

Kuroyuki was panting slightly as he felt good only to feel Lin wiggle and work whit him letting out such seductive moans before Yuki realized his brother had stained his hand whit his pre-cum making him want to go faster and harder but he couldnt do that whit out tapping into his demon side. The back haired male looked at the red head as he told him not to do that there which confused me, he licked up his brothers neck to his ear as he kept trusting hard as fast "not do what where" he asked seductively.

Yuki licks his way back down whit in between some sucks and nibbles, he wanted to drive his brother insane and make unable to life whit out his touch, knowing he was already like that. Yuki unconciously tapped slightly into his demon side and went faster the same whit his hand that was jerking off his brothers cock feeling his body shutter as he was starting to close in on his climax.

"nyaa!" The red head let out his neko's voice again then glared toward his stepbrother while he asked him seductively after licked his neko's ear. "m-my neck and m-my ear are the most sensitive, Yuki.. shit! you really make me like a cat now..." he protested and yelled slightly but then moaned again as the younger male's jerk and thrust more and more faster, looks like Yuki's used his demon's sides. Lin couldn't help but mewled and moaned like a slut because the speed was making his mind fly to heaven, he just do that because his instinct told him like that.

The red head wiggled his body more and tighten his grasp on Yuki's body, buried his nails again on the body. He shake his head to the side and move his tails wrap it on the blood demon's waist, seems like he didn't want another to touch him. When Yuki's cock hit his sweet spot again he groaned and his pre-cum much dripped out from the slit of his own cock, felt his climax was closer. "ah, Yuki! m-more faster I'm c-closer now.." he scream out within his breathy breath.

Kuroyuki felt the furry wet tail wrap around his waist and heard his brother tell him he was close and needed more, yuki grinned at his brothers neck wanting to tease him and blew on his neck before going faster having his eyes glow moaning on his brothers neck as he couldnt help it he was feeling to good himself as he went as fast as he could whit out losing his self control mostly because he loved this speed himself most.

The black haired male his body jolted as he was closing in to his own climax rapidly whit this speed as he heard his brother moan and felt the amount of pre-cum on his hand, he kept jerking as he tried not to come first this time Yuki had trouble to keep jerking his brother off and keep going hard in and out of his brothers ass.

The things that Lin could do just moaned and groaned, his mind already gone to nowhere. He was really drown in deep lust every time his stepbrother hit his sweet spot repeatedly. Moreover with Yuki's mouth still teasing his neck even blew some air that make him shivered, bring him more closer to his climax. He tried to look at his brother's face and found his eyes glowing in lust and somehow the neko male like that eyes. But he knew that the other was closer like him and tried not to come first―he though that Yuki wanted him to come first.

The red head toes curled on the bed sheet as felt the jerking on his cock and the movement inside his ass a little went slow. "oh, come on my little brother.. are you losing your strength already?" he teased and he know that the blood demon will mad by it. Though his climax really closer, Lin keep hold it and wanted to see the expression of his brother after he teased him.

Yuki groans as he keeps going feeling his brothers body react to him as it should besides Lin his mouth, the younger brother glared at his older brother knowing he didnt slow down in anyway but still the neko complained but then he smirked and pressed himself closer over the older brother "as you want ill go faster Nii-san" he whispered in his brothers ear. The current position makes his trusts feel harder making his thrusts almost feel faster to where his cock almost didnt leave his brothers sweet spot.

The black haired male grabbed the bed sheets next to the neko his head as his other hand is still jerking off, on the edge of his toes for more thrusting power almost forgetting how close he was himself eventho his body wasnt.

The neko male grinned widely as he saw the slight annoyed expression crossed on his stepbrother's face, ignore the glare that Yuki made. Then he couldn't grinned again as Yuki leaned closer, make his cock going deeper again and heard his whisper on his neko's ear. He shivered again after the other's voice echoing on his ear and arched his back while the younger brother thrust more rough and hard and gave his sweet spot dead on hit. "ah!" that was the older male could said when the movements inside his ass make his mind crazy.

Lin's breath more hitch up and his pre-cum more dripped, he knew that he couldn't hold it again then after some thrust inside him and the jerk on his cock he moaned the other name. "ugh, Yuki!" he cummed on the blood demon's stomach hard, squirted all his white liquid then panting hard with his hand still on his brother's shoulder.

Kuroyuki couldnt help but feel satisfied as Lin lets out tha ah as soon as he hit the sweet spot and felt his entrance close more around the younger male his cock knowing it was almost over, the younger male his breath hitched knowing he wouldnt last much longer himself as soon as the older male came he cums to calling out "Nii-san" in his half brothers ear then pulled out and rested himself on his older brother to lazy to move feeling embarrassed he couldnt call out his brothers name.

The black haired male just wrapped himself around his brothers body knowing he might not be comfortable since they where still on the edge of the bed instead of on it "you feel to good Nii-san" he said softly still slightly out of breath and refusing to get off his brother which he was still using as a pillow feeling the stickiness between them.