-.:Challege between Demon and Neko:.- (18+) |private| MisuChan & CheputChan

CheputChan19

The red headed male could felt his brother cock oozed pre-cum that dripped from the corner of his mouth but he keep going on what was he do. He gasped a it at the moment the other hands grasp his hair then felt the other body start to tremble. Lin just shrug it off and still bobbed his head up and down and couldn't help felt more excited as listen to the cute voice that made by his younger brother. He stopped the movement on the younger male's ass for a moment and focused to made his brother cum but then second later he heard a lewd and loud moans from Yuki, a it choked when the white liquid squirted inside his mouth.

The neko male tried to swallow all of his brother seeds and pulled back after that with his finger out pulled from Yuki's ass, wiped the rest of cum on his mouth. The older male could saw the amused sight of the black headed male who embarrassed by the last moans that he made, make he leaned closer to his cute brother and pulled the arm that covered his brother's face looked at the golden eyes slowly. "I.Love.You... Yuki~" he said with playful tone then kissed the other. "so, could we start the next round my little brother? my cock start to dripped.." he pointed his wet cock and grinned widely.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• MisuChan

Kuroyuki blushed even more deeply if he could when Lin pulled his hand from his face and spoke those words that made his whole world stopped

"I.Love.You... Yuki~"
his face looked stunned not sure how to reply or if he should reply but before his mind was made up about what to do his attention was adverted to his older brothers cock which the older male was pointing at blushing slightly seeing how hard and willing it was.

The black haired male pulled the Red haired male down on his back then sat on him whit his back facing his older brother before resting himself on his brother slightly next to him spreading his legs wide over his brother "i im ready y you can move now a and p please fuck me hard" his voice still embarrassed not looking his brother in his eyes moving his hips slightly in this slightly awkward position but it turned him on.

The neko male could saw the speechless of Yuki's face after he said that three magical words, he even didn't know why he said that it just slipped from his mouth. But he amused by the expression which his brother made to him and kissed the other cheek gently before leaned back a little. He bit his lips as felt his cock dripped pre-cum again and throbbing hard then looked at his brother who was watched his cock as well. He was wanted to teased the younger male again but he already being pulled and positioned with the weird position.

Lin groaned loudly as Yuki's ass poked his cock and hissed when the tip of it pushed inside the black haired male's ass. The older male stunned for a moment while his little brother pleaded to him for fucking him hard that bring him to wide grin though he kinda didn't like the position because he couldn't saw his beloved face. "hmm, of course I'll do it hard, Yuki~" he anwered with a slight giggle then slammed his hips on the other thigh, made his length completely buried deep inside the younger male's ass. He groaned in pleasure as Yuki's tight ass grasped his big cock.

Kuroyuki his head was on Lin his left shoulder as he laid on top of him blushing slightly looking at him "im not so patient Nii-san" he said whit a pout moving himself gently over his brothers cock trying to get him to move hard inside of Kuroyuki his ass, his right hand moved to Lin his neck on the right side and held on to him pecking his brothers cheek to make him look at Yuki this position reminded him of riding someone back wards but he was to lazy to ride his brother thats why he laid on top of his brothers chest.

The younger brother looked at the older brother lovingly but his eyes where also filled whit lust "Aishiteru Nii-san" he said in a soft voice not sure if he wanted his older brother to hear him say it but he couldnt hold those words in anymore just wanting to be fucked hard and let his voice moan out he wasnt embarrassed about it anymore.

Lin groaned at the moment his brother start to move his body with the other body pressed against his chest. He even grinned when Yuki pecked his cheek and gazing at the younger male full of lust which make his cock reacted, got more hard and big inside the other ass. "you're my precious person, Kuroyuki.." he said within his loud moans then moved hard his hips so his cock could hit the younger male's sweet spot.

The red head blinked his eyes while his brother spoke that lovingly words, bring him to form a wide smirk. "I know it, Yuki.." he said with husky voice then reached down to the black head's cock, tease the tip of it before stroke it fast. He moaned his younger brother's name within his thrust and stroke, felt his cock twitched inside Yuki's inner walls. Lin even didn't hold back his strenght anymore his lust really blurred his mind, he maybe could make the demon's ass loosen by his power.

Kuroyuki moans out when his sweet spot was hit his grip on his brothers neck tightens slightly "na,, nya Lin" his other hand grabbed the sheet under them and grabbed it hard feeling it was kind of a tight fit but it felt good he did feel any pain at all as his brother moves inside of him, Yuki jolted when Lin touched and teased his tip before stroking it hard. The black haired male pants breathing heavily between his moans it felt like he was in heaven " ha ah Nii Nya ng more" he couldnt get much get words out trough his moans.

The smaller demon tried to move his hips whit the taller male but it was hard to do that whit his head feeling like he was already in heaven, his sweet spot keeps getting hit his cock stroked hard it all made his back arch while his head rests in his older brothers neck moaning at his ear "hmm nya ha ah hmng" he felt his body shutter slightly "t to ha ng good ha ng Nii ha san"

Lin groaned in bliss pleasure when his cock hit the other sweet spot cause he heard Yuki's cute moans. He speed up his thrust didn't slow a bit, matched it with his stroke on the younger male's wet cock. The older male form his best smirk then leaned closer to Yuki's ear after heard him pleaded to faster again. "of course, Yuki.. Don't worry~" he whispered then nibbled the half demon's ear.

The neko could felt his brother's body tremble in deep pleasure which made his cock twitching inside the black-haired male's ass. "unh.. Yuki.. Yuki.." he couldn't stop saying the other name, he wanted this heavenly feeling never ended but his body tell him the different things. The red head moaned out again and make a couple of thrust deep inside the younger male's ass before released his cum hard.

Kuroyuki heard Lin call his name while he keeps trusting into Yuki who couldnt hold much longer moaning his brothers name over and over now as his body started to tremble more "L Lin ha Lin" just before Lin released inside of Yuki, the black haired demon came squirting all over the red head his hand while the rest falls all over his own chest breathing heavily from the work out.

He just laid on his brothers chest trying to regain his composer once he had it he moved himself off his brother slightly so he could rest himself chest to chest on his brother instead and looked at the red head "ne nii-san, what do we do now?" he asked in his cute voice "i i mean dad knows and i dont want to leave" he buried his face in his brothers neck.

Lin could felt his younger brother's ass tighten at the moment he released his cum, felt the other cum on his hands at the same time too. He was panting heavily and tried to calm his breath while the younger male rested on his chest. Then the neko male licked the remnant of Yuki's cum that soaked his finger. "umm, it's sweets.."

The red head grunted when his brother moved, make his cock pulled out from the other ass lay his back on the bed while Yuki on top of him. "umm, well I didn't think about what will do next yet.." he caressed Kuroyuki's soft hair and added. "by the way, did you still interested to the head of the clan?" he wrapped his tail around the demon's waist protectively, feeling his brother's breath on his neck.

Kuroyuki blushed slightly when his brother talked and asked him if he still wanted to be the head, he waited whit his answer when he felt a tail creep around his waist feeling special. The younger brother took a deep breath "i i only wanted it to prove i belonged here and get dad and your r reconision" he confessed keeping his face hidden " i wanted t the family to respect me at least a little bit"

The younger male glanced at the older male leaning his head slightly into the red headed male his hand that was stroking his head. The younger male closed his golden eyes and clings to his older brother not sure how his brother was taking his confession.

Lin looked at the younger male in pure surprise and widen eyes when Yuki confessed all the things, which made him lifted up the other face to faced him completely. "you know, all this time I though you were the one who got all the attention in our family.. And well, I was kinda jealous to you cause you seems close to our father.." he blushed then continue his words. "..and I take the challenge for head clan because I want to prove myself that I could lead our family.. umm, actually I like challenge stuff so that was the reason too why I want that position.." he talked very long his brother.

Lin let go the other hair and leaned closer to Yuki and capture his lips with his, gave his beloved brother a sweet kiss. "but now, I didn't care about that again because I already have you, Yuki. I love you.." he said huskily though he meant any words that he said to the black head.

Kuroyuki looked at Lin as he was made to whit a weird look "eh?" he couldnt believe his older brother thought he and there father where close and they mostly had the same reasons for taking up this challenge there father gave them. The younger brother was about to say something but his words where cut short whit a kiss which he gladly returned moaning slightly in the kiss feeling a bit sticky and broke the kiss.

"anno Nii-san could we take a shower or something, im sticky all over" he said in a childish whiny voice he tilted his head and pouted slightly whit his hands on the red heads chest "my hips hurt to, you have to carry me there!" his eyes changed slightly as his head tilts slightly whit a weird smile on his lips while he orders his older brother in his own way again.

Lin couldn't help but chuckled lightly after saw his brother confused face, seems lost his words. But he was a bit puzzled when the other break the kiss though he know the demon enjoyed the kiss, laughed cause Yuki whined like a child and begged him to take a shower. "of course my brother, we can have shower together.." he caressed Yuki's cheek gently.

The neko male pulled the younger male's hand that was on his chest and carried him with bridal style to the bathroom, sighed softly. "now, you're not the cute of Yuki, huh? Well, I always prefer the cute of you, my little brother~" he kissed the top of the demon blood's head slightly and open the bathroom door with his leg. The red head turns on the water and prepared for their shower, choose bathtub this time while still carried the black head on his arm.

Kuroyuki looked amused at Lin when he was lifted up bridle style wrapping his arms around his older brothers neck "hmm im just not that cute~" he said in his cute voice taunting his older brother, he watched the older male skillfully open the bathroom door whit his foot then walk them both in. The older male seemed to take forever to get them or under the shower when his attention shifted to the bathtub "Ne hurry up Nii-san im getting cold here" the younger male puffed his cheeks at the older male to make him hurry up already.

It was taking to long for the younger male and used his magic to get the tub filled faster and the shower to get turned off again, "lets get in already Nii-san the stickyness is terrible and im getting cold" he wined wanting to get in the hot water already. For some reason Kuroyuki always liked a bath it always seemed to calm him down and make his body feel good especially after a nightmare thats the reason he started to like taking baths.

The neko male just chuckled when his younger brother commented about his cuteness. "now, you just acted cute, Yuki.." he chuckled again and poked his brother gently then glanced at the bathtub, waiting it full of warm water. He blinked when seeing the cute of Yuki that made the red head amused somehow. He rolled his eyes as found the bathtub already full with water though he just turn it on a couple of second later, knowing it must be Kuroyuki's magic.

"Yes, yes. wait for a second, Yuki.. I just like having a baby here.." he chuckled and put down the other on the bathtub, got inside it after that. Lin grunted softly as his skin make a contact with the warm water, feeling his muscles soften. The older male sighed softly then rested his head on the black head's chest, hearing his heartbeat.

Kuroyuki glared at Lin when he figured the older male aimed the baby thing at him, when his feet finally touch the hot water and the rest of his body fallowed he lets out a sign of relieve closing his eyes only to open them again a few seconds later when his older brothers head rested on his chest. The younger brother raised one hand out of the water and rested it on his brothers head gently stroking his hair lovingly.

"nii-san" he spoke softly then paused breathing deeply "im afraid of father" he paused again "and of what will happen, i mean if he will do something to separate us" he glanced away as he kept stroking the beautiful red hair that belonged to his older brother "i dont think he will accept this so easily i mean" he blushed slightly and glanced back at his older brother.

The red haired male peeked up at the other feeling his brother glared at him, just grinned widely and tried not to be bothered by it. He purred slightly while his brother's hand caressed his head, blushed by that act cause this was the first time he did like that and hidden his fast within the black head's chest. But second later he lifted his face again and looked in to Yuki's eyes and heard his words.

Lin moved more closer and sat himself so he's a bit taller than the younger male and kissed the other forehead. "I know, our relationship won't be easy when our father still alive.." he sighed and continue. "..but I will never ever let you go from me.. you'll be by my side.." he smiled and ruffled the golden eyes male's hair before hugged the demon blood tight. "if father will separated us, we will go away from this home or maybe killed father.." Lin know that his words was creepy but he meant it.

Kuroyuki looked at his brother as he spoke happy that his brother didnt want to loose him either but the words that fallowed stunned him making his mouth drop 'kill there father if they cant run?' those words ran through his mind, he wanted to think of reason to object this crazy idea but couldnt think of any except for one " w we arent s strong en of" he blushed slightly knowing he really couldnt stand up to there dad let alone kill him, well then again he never tried to do either.

The younger male looked at the older male confused "i i dont really want to loose father to" his eyes where the ones of the quiet and submissive personality again he was ready to start crying, "i i cant kill dad to its like my worst nightmare" he grabbed on to his older brothers neck closing his eyes not wanting to cry as he remembers his nightmares.

Lin could felt the other body on his embrace tensed up after he said that creepy words then moved back a little, found his brother's face surprised with gaped mouth. "I-I know it, I just couldn't find any idea if our father separate us.. It's better if I die if I couldn't be with you.." he fisted his hand and shake his head as he imagine that. "maybe run away from this home is better than killed.. our father.." he mumbled at the end of his sentence at the moment he saw the golden eyes of Yuki soften.

The neko male bit his lips hard, guessing his words was to much for his brother then kissed the top of the younger male's head and caressed his back, tried to reassure him. "I-I'm sorry, Yuki.. Don't cry, please.." he begged then asked again with uneasy voice. "umm, by the way. What was actually your nightmare? Well, you don't have to tell me now.. but I'm really curious about it.." he felt the black head's body tremble in fear which made him more guilty about his words before.

Kuroyuki just clings to Lin tightly and couldnt help but let some tears fall when the older brother asked about the nightmare, Yuki sniffled trying to compose himself, the out of no where he went all calm and looked back at his older brother his eyes clearly showing his stronger dominant side as he tilts his head "and why are you so curious about the nightmare Lin-nii?" he asked the liked his lips.

"i will tell you if you convince me" he said whit a grin sliding his fingers over his older brothers jaw and trough his red hair "i really love the color of your hair Lin-nii it reminds me of blood, in a good way" he moved his head closer to his older brothers head ready to kiss him till the overwhelming smell of blood filled the air "i hope you like the nightmare Lin-nii" he kissed the older male his lips and disappeared the whole room around the older male turned dark red to black nothing around to see.

The neko male just let the other clung on his body, felt a couple of tears wetted his body. Lin's red orbs widen in suprised way as heard the change of Yuki's voice and his expression, didn't expect that his brother could changed his characters so fast. "w-well, it because I'm worried about you. I think if you tell me your feeling will be better.." he tried to explain though it won't accept that.

The red head raised his eyebrow at the moment the demon taunted him with seductive tone. He grunted softly when his brother's hand caressed his neck to his hair. "hmm, I'm glad you like it, my brother~" the older male smirked and felt the other breath on his face but he felt a weird air inside his bathroom. The red head closed his eyes while got the kiss from Yuki but snapped his eyes open as saw around him, gaped his mouth. "what the hell was going on in here! Yuki! Where are you!" he yelled out, shivered as seeing the dark room.

the dark room started to get infatuated whit blood everywhere was blood the smell and the sight of blood, between all the blood there where body's scattered all over the room limps and dismembered tortured bodies all over the room, in the corner where a high pile of bodies parts was came sounds of chewing then the chewing sounds stop and a small figure rose from that spot flashing around the room while the room filled whit the smell of fresh blood and screams.

the small figure stopped in front of Lin whit a tilted head the whole figure was covered in blood, it looked up at Lin and large glowing golden eyes peered up at him before it showed its fangs all the blood started to float and swirl around them "one last one~ " the small figure said as the blood started to blater off him before it started to float in the air to revealing the figure his face.

Linn tried to blinked his eyes, hoping this was just his imagination but it still the same, he still inside the dark room that filled with blood even he could heard people screaming. Though he wasn't coward with blood and corpse, this room was too much for the red head which almost made him throw up. He start to walk from his spot and saw something moved on mountain of corpse, his heart beating fast as the creature approached him.

The neko male just froze on his spot while the creature stand right in front of him but his instinct told him the creature in front of him was person that he knew. When the creature showed of his fangs and face then said he was the last one, Lin wanted to screamed out and go away from there. But as the golden eyes flashed from the creature, he wanted to cried instead. "Yu-Yuki.. Is that y-you?" he stuttered with trembled body.

Kuroyuki broke the kiss and Lin was pulled back to reality, the younger brother looked a bit guilty and hugged the older brother "sorry i i just cant put it into words" he said softly then coughed slightly knowing he used to much of his magic to show that to his older brother knowing what he saw and he knew Lin knew it was him that was doing all that in the dream and this part was the least scaring part of the whole nightmare.

Yuki glanced at Lin looking tired "gomen, i need sleep now Nii-san" he said as his body trembled slightly fighting his demon side from taking over while he keeps replaying the nightmare over and over in his head hoping rest will make it go away he clings to his brother hoping it will get better whit the heat of the bath to relax him and his brother holding him, the younger male had his eyes closed trying to calm down.

The sight of dark room with blood and the different person of Yuki gone and knocked back to the reality, it felt like being pulled out of the water. He looked at Yuki who seems guilty about the vision then exhaled and inhaled an air with harsh way as his brother hugged him, shake his head slowly. "N-No It's okay Yuki. I'm alright.. and you're the who must be worried about! You were coughing hard, my love." he sighed , tighten his arm around the younger male and not asking anything to the other cause he know that now wasn't a good time to do that.

Lin couldn't help but felt a wave of sad feeling while seeing his brother's face that didn't had any strength again. "Alright, you can rest as you wish, imoutou.." he kissed the top of the black haired male's head, let the demon clung on him. After some minutes passed, he felt his younger brother already calm down then decided to soaping and rinsed Kuroyuki. When he done with the other he had his fast bath then lifted Yuki's weak body to his room, lay him on the bed and search some clothes for them.