The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas blushes and nods his head, purring and arches his back with a whimper, feeling Tony's cock deep inside. He gasps and french kisses Tony, cuming and holds onto Tony tightly, "I want it deep inside me," he purrs and looks at Tony's stomach, blushing softly.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

“My hard cock or my cum Lucas?” Tony asked standing up holding Lucas into his arms. He pushed the neko on the wall and asked “Put your legs tight around my waist love. I will move as fast as I can and fill you”.

Lucas blushes and flickers his ears, purring, "I want it both deep inside me." He gasps and holds onto Tony's shoulder, flickering his tail and blushes, wrapping his legs around Tony's waist, "y..yes fill me up."

“Aren’t you a little greedy my neko?” Tony asked between moans. He was feeling great. “Hold me as tight you can my love as I’m coming” he yelled before he bite Lucas’ neck. As he came he let his head on Lucas chest.

Lucas tilts his head to the side while blushing and gasps, when his neck got bit and holds Tony tightly, lowering his ears. He perks up his ears, feeling the load of cum enter deep inside and cums on Tony's chest, panting softly.

Tony recovered his normal breathe and smiled “You aren’t a virgin anymore love. Now you are my proper lover” he said smiling. He gave Lucas a light kiss and laughed “Let’s finish our bath. We are dirtier than before my neko. You have cum even on your tail”.

Lucas pants softly and purrs softly, leaning forward as he licks Tony's cheek. He nods his head and blushes, looking at his tail and tilts his head, going under the water while blushing, "I... can feel your cum inside me."

“You have lots inside you lucas. We should wash you down there too” Tony said and took the shampoo into his hands starting to wash Lucas’ tail. “Done love. It’s clean. Put your tail around your waist so I can clean your little hole”

Lucas blushes and purrs when feeling the cum deep inside him. He watches Tony wash his tail, blushing and swishes his tail side to side. Lucas blushes bright red and nods his head, getting slightly out of the tub so his butt was showing and holds onto his tail.

Tony washed his neko butt carefully. “You still have some cum inside but I’m sure it’s ok for you” he said and wrapped a towel around his neko body. “You can go to bed. I will have my shower and join you soon”.

Lucas blushes and flickers ears, looking over his shoulder and swishes his tail, "how much cum is inside there," he tilts his head to the side. He nods his head and dries off, shaking his hair to get rid of extra water, "o-okay. See you in the bedroom," he purrs before walking out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, jumping on the bed and curls up under the covers.

Tony had his shower and cleaned the bathroom before he brushed his teeth. “I’m ready.” He thought after he looked once more into the mirror. He went back to bedroom and laid next to his neko pulling him closer. “Sweet dreams Lucas”.

Lucas perks up his ears and looks up at Tony, wagging his tail, "good night Tony," he leans up and licks Tony's cheek before sinking in within the blanket and falls asleep, purring and rests his head on Tony's chest.

Tony woke up early again- he was used to play games almost all day. He took some clothes on him and headed to the fridge for some juice. “We need to go to shopping today” he thought as he took the juice out. Once he was to PC he played the game and forgot about everything else.

Lucas purrs in his sleep and turns on his side, rubbing his head against the pillow. He perks his ears up with a flicker, letting out a whimper when he felt the bed was colder then before and sits up, looking around for Tony as he starts to whimper a little louder.

Tony heard his neko’s whimpers and paused the game running to the bedroom “Are you ok Lucas?” he asked holding his neko into his arms. He smiled when he understood Lucas was just missing him. “Come on my neko. Get dressed. We will go to shopping”.

Lucas lowers his ears and perks them up when Tony runs into the bedroom, nodding his head slowly. He licks Tony's cheek while swishing his tail and continus to purr. Lucas tilts his head to the side, "we are going to go shopping today," he gets out of bed and stretches out his arms.

Tony hugged his lover from behind and kissed his neck. “You are in a great mood today Lucas. Your skin is pink after the love making. Having a lover is a good thing for you” he whispered into his lover ear. “I will go to prepare a short breakfast for us” he said loudly.

Lucas blushes as his neck was kissed and looks at Tony. He flickers his ears and blushes bright red, nuzzling against Tony and swishes his tail side to side. "O-Okay. Do you need any help to set up breakfast," Lucas tilts his head to the side.

“No, I don’t my love. You should just dress, ok? I will make some French Toast for us” Tony said and after kissing one more time his neko’s neck he left to the kitchen. He was very happy that morning without any reason.

Lucas nods his head slowly with a smile a little, "I like French Toast." He blushes and rubs his neck with a purr, getting off the bed and goes through his clothes to see what he should wear today. After finally deciding, Lucas gets dress in dark blue long shorts and a white t shirt, running into the living room.

Tony finished the breakfast and took out some milk for them out of the fridge. “The breakfast is ready Lucas. Did you dress?” he asked his neko and was surprised when Lucas entered into the kitchen. “You are damn sexy love”.

Lucas nods his head as he was into the dining room with his tail wrapped around his leg a little and tilts his head. He walks up to Tony and tilts his head while flickering his ears, "I-I do? But.. these clothes don't look very sexy," he looks up at Tony with his ears lowered.

“Of course you do baby. Your body is sexy just for me. The clothes are decent indeed. I don’t want people to stare at you too much” Tony explained as he started to eat. “Come on Lucas, eat so we can go. It’s not so hot yet outside. We will go to market and on the shop to buy food”.

Lucas blushes bright red and flickers his ears, tilting his head, "what happens if someone looks at me weird?" He sits at the table and sniffs the foor, wagging his tail and starts eating while purring, looking up at Tony and nods his head, "okay what do you need to buy," as he was chewing his food.