The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas nods his head and leans over to watch Tony open the oven, perking his ears up when the smoke was coming out. He sniffs the fish and purrs, "it smells really good," he wags his tail and nods his head slowly, "o-okay what should I do?"

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Tony smiled “Just give to me two plates my neko”. As Lucas gave him the plates, Tony put the fish on them, then add the vegetables and said “Our meal is ready Lucas. Let’s eat. I will bring some wine for us too.”

Lucas nods his head and opens the cabinet, getting two plates and walks back to Tony, giving him the plates. He tilts his head to the side and flickers his ears, "wine? What is wine," Lucas sniffs the fish and purrs.

Tony put the plates on the table and smiled. "Lunch is served love. Wine is a drink you will love. We will drink it tonight. It' s too early for it. Please bring some juice from the fridge love" he asked wondering if drinking wine was a good idea after all. Lucas was a neko, he maybe never try alcohol.

Lucas sniffs the air purring and swishes his tail side to side. He tilts his head to the side, "its too early to drink it? Why do we have to drink it later," he stands up and walks to the fridge, getting the juice from the fridge and walks back to the table, sitting down, flickering his ears as he sniffs the food.

“Will you never give up on the habit of sniffing the food Lucas?” Tony said almost laughing. He loved everything Lucas did, he was cute and adorable. Tony poured some juice in two glasses and offered one to Lucas. “What do you want to do after we eat my neko?”

Lucas looks at Tony and tilts his head to the side, flickering his ears, "is it bad to sniff my food?" He flickers his ears and sniffs the juice as Tony was pouring it, taking the glass. Lucas scratches his head while wagging his tail. "u..um.. play outside?"

“Is not bad my neko. But humans don’t sniff the food. But since you are a neko…I’m used with it already. You are being cute” Tony answered and continued to eat. “Outside? Sure, we can go out in the park. I’m sure you will like it”.

Lucas tilts his head and flickers his ears a little as he continues eating. He nods his head with a smile, "I like going to the park. I use to go there everyday.. when I was in heat," he blushes and drinks some juice.

“Oh really Lucas? And what you were doing there when you were in heat?” Tony asked being amused. He never thought Lucas was in a park before. The company which created him seemed to teach their nekos lots about human life.

Lucas blushes and lowers his ears while thinking, "I think the company wanted someone to help me get out of heat.. through sex," he looks up at Tony while blushing and looks to the side with his ears still lowered.

“Oh, really?” Tony asked and laughed “But nobody touch you until me; you said you and the other nekos just kissed each other” . He finished to eat and took his empty plates to the counter. “We will wash them later. Let’s go ready for our walk in the park”.

Lucas perks his ears up and nods his head slowly, "yes that's right. I would hide when I would go to the park because I didn't want to lose my virginity to some stranger," he flickers his ears a little. He looks up a Tony and nods his head, standing up and walks towards the door, leaning over to put on his shoes.

“You don’t need to hide anymore my love, you belong to me now” Tony said and went to his room to look for the soccer ball. He took his sport shoes and smiled to Lucas. “Are you ready my neko? We will have fun for sure” he asked petting Lucas’ head.

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing and nods his head with a smile, "y..yes I only belong to you now," he looks to the side and flickers his ears, watching Tony walk away. He nods his head slowly and walks out the door, "are we going to play soccer," he tilts his head to the side and waits near the mailbox.

Tony locked the door and took Lucas’ hand into his. “Yes, I like to play soccer. Have you ever played before?” he asked his neko. “We are lucky the park is not far from us my neko. “ he explained once they arrived there.

Lucas tilt his head to the side and slowly nods his head, wagging tail, "yes I played it a couple of times with my other neko friends," he perks his ears up as he looks around the park and holds onto Tony's hand while walking.

“Then you know how to play. How many nekos they created? All I know is that I buy the first one…you” Tony said smiling to his lover. They arrived on the soccer field; nobody was there at that hour. “It’s time to play Lucas. You start” he gave the soccer ball to his neko.

Lucas nods his head slowly and wags his tail, tilting his head to the side, "um.. I think about a couple hundred or so," he looks at the soccer field and then at Tony as he gave him the ball. Lucas pokes at the ball and lowers his ears, "what do I do with it," he tilts his head to the side as he sets it on the ground, tapping it with his foot.

“Hundreds? So they plan to sell so many. I wonder if people will buy them. “ Tony said being amused of his neko and the ball. “Pass it to me Lucas. Didn’t you say you play it before?” he teased his lover.

Lucas blushes and flickers his ears while pouting, crossing his arms, "I was in heat alot so I wasn't able to play soccer with the other neko androids," he kicks the ball over to Tony.

"Hm, so that's why. You are horny boy I know my neko" Tony teased his lover and took the ball from him. "I will teach you, ok?" he said and started to show to Lucas how to play soccer. ""Do you like it Lucas?"

Lucas blushes and covers his face, flickering his ears and slowly looks up at Tony, "i-is that bad," he tilts his head to the side and nods his head. He swishes his tail side to side with a smile and nods his head, wagging his tail, "y-yes it is fun."

“No, it’s nothing bad my neko. I think you were in heat all time since you couldn’t do it with anyone. You have me now and I may say you look better than before” Tony whispered to his lover. “Then we should have a soccer team, those cute kids are asking if they can join us” he said loudly showing some kids to his lover.

Lucas blushes and flickers his ears a little, lowering his ears and head, swishing his tail side to side as he purrs. He perks his ears up and wags his tail, nodding his head and blinks, looking at the kids, "w-what? Kids want to play with us," he tilts his head as he looks at the kids, flickering his ears and hides behind Tony.