The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas looks at Tony with the last of his battery almost on empty, he lowers his ears and sighs softly, "I.. hope I didn't worry the kids," he whimpers softly before resting his head back on Tony's head as he enters the house. He opens his eyes once again, watching Tony hook him up to the charger and closes his eyes as he was getting charged.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Tony went to his PC and started playing some games while Lucas was sleeping. He was feeling bored without his neko around but he knew Lucas needs to sleep to fe charged until morning. After a while we ran to kitchen to prepare the dinner for him as he was hungry.

Lucas makes soft beep sounds as he was charging and after a while he was completely charged. He opens his eyes and flickers his ears a little when hearing games from the other room. Lucas crawls away from his charge station, unplugging himself and stands up, walking towards the living room and curls up on it with a soft yawn.

“Oh you wake up my neko. Are you hungry?” Tony asked as he left the kitchen and went back to his living room. He knelt next to the sofa and looked on Lucas. “It seems you are still sleepy. The soccer game was too much for you” Tony said smiling.

Lucas lowers his ears and rubs his eyes, "it's a first time in a while I have played with a bunch of kids. They kept me very active," he looks down at his stomach and blushes when it growls, "I suppose I am," he swishes his tail slowly.

“But kitties like to play. I think we should have more such games. It’s funny for both of us” Tony explained touching Lucas’ ears gently. “I’m cooking some soup. It will be ready in 10 minutes. You should go and wash your hands and your face”.

Lucas flickers his ears and blushes, scratching the back of his head, "b-but I am also an android that runs on energy so I am not one hundred percent a kitty," he places his hands on his lap. He perks his ears up and nods his head as he gets up, walking towards the bathroom. Lucas turns on the sink and starts washing his hands first. After washing his hands he washes his face while swishing his tail.

“True. You are an android my neko and a sexy one. But you do behave like a cat most of the time” Tony said as Lucas left to the bathroom. Tony shut down his PC and went back to kitchen waiting for his neko to come so they could eat.

Lucas flickers his ears as he turns off the water and dries off his hands. He walks back to the kitchen and stands next to Tony, wagging his tail slowly as he purrs a little and perks his ears up after hearing a rumble sound.

“You are hungry my neko” Tony said as he put soup into their plates. “Here you have, I love noodles soup a lot” he explained sitting down. “Also is good for you to gain back the energy that you lost during the soccer game. The kids are waiting us in weekend too”.

Lucas looks at the soup and nods his head as he leans his head forward, sniffing the soap. He tilts his head to the side and wags his tail before grabbing a spoon, tilting his head to the side, flickering his ears, "we are going to play more soccer with the kids on the weekend?"

“Lucas you are being cute again. The soup is tasty” Tony said starting to eat and looking on Lucas. “Yes they like you and want us to play again together. We will go and you will explain you were exhausted and fell sleep on the ground”.

Lucas looks at Tony and tilts his head as he starts eating the soup. He flickers his ears and blushes, scratching his ear and nods his head slowly, "o-okay I suppose we can," he smiles softly. Lucas blinks a little and tilts his head, "but.. I wasn't asleep though," he was eating the soup with his ears lowered.

“Yes I know my love but is better to say so to the kids. They don’t really understand things like androids. For them you are like a human with cat ears and tail. Plus you did a great game. They like that.”

Lucas tilts his head as he finishes his soup, lowering his ears and hiccups softly. He rubs his hands against his mouth and stands up, taking the bowl to the sink and washes it. Lucas perks his ears up slowly and finishes washing the bowl, walking to the living room and lays down on the couch.

Tony let the neko to wash his bowl and was happy Lucas was starting to learn more humans activities. He cleaned the kitchen after the neko left and then he joined him into the living room. “What do you want us to do next my neko?”

Lucas looks up at Tony as his ears flickered and tilts his head to the side. He turns so his head was laying on Tony's lap as he purrs, nuzzling Tony on his lap and wags his tail, his head slowly approaching Tony's crotch, "I am not sure what do you think we should do?"

“Hm, no idea Lucas. Maybe watching a movie.” Tony suggested and smiled seeing how naughty his neko was. “Or maybe we should go early to bed and do naughty things” he added feeling Lucas’ breathe on his crotch.

Lucas blushes and looks at Tony, tilting his head to the side and nods hs head slowly, "your cock looks like it wants to come out of your pants," he rubs his hand against Tony's crotch while blushing and purrs, rubbing his hand on Tony's crotch.

“Hm, there is only one guilty neko for it. Don’t you know him, my love?” Tony teased Lucas as he was already hard as a rock. Just his neko’s breathe and hand made him more than excited. “I want you now Lucas”.

Lucas looks up at Tony and blushes softly, "a-alright? You want to have sex now," he tilts his head to the side and nods his head slowly. "Okay let's go to the bedroom," he purrs as he walks towards the bedroom.

“Yes I want you. But you want me too my neko. Your pants say so” Tony said looking at Lucas’ crotch. He followed his neko to the bedroom and jumped on bed. “I wonder if you are ready to play with my cock” he still had fantasies with Lucas’ tongue.

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head while purring, "of course I want you too," he crawls onto the bed. He looks at Tony and nods his head, "take your pants off so I can make your cock ready for my butt," he swishes his tail while purring.

“Hahaha, you are being cute again Lucas” Tony answered laughing but in the end he started to undress himself. “Is better to take off your clothes too my neko” he suggested to Lucas with a naughty light into his eyes.

Lucas looks at Tony as he was blushing and nods his head slowly as he starts taking off his shirt. He bends over, facing away from Tony as he pulls down his pant, exposing his butt to Tony. Lucas turns around and purrs, leaning forward and closes his eyes, starting to suck Tony's cock.