The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

“Even your butt is cute my neko” Tony teased Lucas but once he felt neko’s tongue over is cock he couldn’t stop moaning “Ahh, your tongue…it’s…so soft…Lucas. It’s better …than I ever imagine… it will be” he managed to say between his moans.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas blushes and flickers his ears a little, watching Tony as he was licking Tony's cock. He purrs softly as he listens to Tony, putting his cock deeper into his mouth and starts sucking faster, drooling a little as he purrs softly as he listens to Tony moan.

"Lucas I'm not sure for how long I can hold it...I may come in your mouth anytime" Tony whispered between his moans and let his hands to touch Lucas' ears. "You are an expert in sucking already" he moaned louder.

Lucas looks at Tony while purring, swishing his tail side to side and blsuhes softly, nodding his head slowly. He sucks Tony's cock faster and places his hands on Tony's thigh as he was sucking.

Lucas looks at Tony while purring, swishing his tail side to side and blushes softly, nodding his head slowly. He sucks Tony's cock faster and places his hands on Tony's thigh as he was sucking.

“I’m coming” Tony yelled before he came hard into Lucas’ mouth. “Are you ok my love?” he asked the neko after he came. He wasn’t sure if Lucas had done something like that before. He hoped Lucas enjoyed it.

Lucas purrs softly as he was sucking, blinking a couple of times and blushes, feeling the cum go into his mouth and swishes his tail side to side as he swallows. He lets Tony's cock pop out of his mouth and blushes, licking his lips, "m-master Tony's cum is very yummy."

“Is it Lucas? I think is the only thing you eat without sniffing him” Tony answered pulling Lucas closer and pushing slowly a finger inside his pinky hole. “Am I your only master Lucas?” he whispered into Lucas’ ear.

Lucas blushes softly and wags his tail, "I can tell from having him deep in my mouth," he purrs softly as he continues sucking. He perks his ears up and moans, feeling Tony's finger going inside his butt and shakes his hips. Lucas looks up at Tony and moans softly, "y-yes your my only master," he shakes his hips as he goes back to sucking on Tony's cock.

“Hm, I didn’t think on that” Tony answered and moaned slowly once he felt Lucas’ tongue over his cock again. “Make me hard my neko so I can fuck you all night” he said inserting another finger inside Lucas’ hole.

Lucas places his hands on Tony's thighs as he continues sucking and drools a little, purring softly. He looks over his shoulder, ears flickering when Tony put in another finger and moans on Tony's cock as he continues bobbing his head a little faster.

“You seem to enjoy it Lucas” Tony teased his neko. He loved to be suck by Lucas already. The neko had the softest tongue ever. “Don’t make me come inside your mouth again love. I want to come inside your cute hole”.

Lucas blushes and nods his head as he was sucking on Tony's cock, moaning as he felt Tony's fingers inside of him. He perks his ears up slowly and blushes, wagging his tail as he pulls Tony's cock out of his mouth. Lucas turns around and shakes his butt slowly, "then put it deep inside me," he purrs softly and rests his head down.

“My neko” Tony said pulling out his fingers from Lucas’ hole “what about you put my cock inside you? I want to see how you are receiving me” Tony was excited about it. Lucas wasn’t shy anymore and Tony wanted to let him explore more.

Lucas whines softly when Tony pulled out his fingers, shaking his hips slowly and lowers his ears. He blushes softly and nods his head slowly before going ontop of Tony, rubbing his cock on his hole and purrs softly.

“Ahh, Lucas, you know how to tease me” Tony said enjoying the fact Lucas was rubbing his cock on his hole “But put it inside my neko or I will die here” he added between moans. Lucas’ skin was damn soft.

Lucas blushes softly as he looks at Tony, flickering his ears as he purrs softly, slowly lowering onto Tony's cock and moan as it thrusts inside. He holds onto Tony's shoulders and moves his hips faster.

“Ahh, right there Lucas. You are doing great my neko” Tony said between moans. He felt he was dying when Lucas insert his cock on his hot hole. He was damn excited and knew soon he would come inside his lover.

Lucas flickers his ears as he leans over and purrs into Tony's ear. He moans softly, feeling Tony's cock rub against his inner walls and he starts riding Tony's cock. Lucas arches his back and continues moving his hips on Tony's cock, purring softly, "its so big inside me."

“Yes it is my love, that’s because you suck it for so long” Tony answered looking on how Lucas was riding his cock. “Faster my dear neko. Make me come inside you” he whispered having naughty eyes.

Lucas looks at Tony and blushes softly, resting his head on Tony's shoulder and his arms wrapped around Tony's body as he continues riding. He swishes his tail slowly and arches his back, riding Tony's cock faster.

“Put your tail around my waist love. I want to feel it” Tony begged feeling he will come soon inside his lover. “Don’t hide your eyes from me my neko. I want to see them” he asked since Lucas had his head on his shoulder.

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head, wrapping his tail around Tony's waist and he continues to move his hips. He looks at Tony and blushes, moving his hips faster and arches his back, "your cock is so big and deep inside me in this position," he purrs softly.

“But you do enjoy it my neko. “ Tony answered enjoying Lucas’ moans. “And you are blushing all time I’m inside you. You are such an adorable kitty” he added smiling to his lover while his hands were pinching Lucas’ nipples.

Lucas blushes and pouts a little, covering his face again within Tony's chest as he continues riding his cock as he moans. He arches his back and moves his hand down, stroking his cock as he was riding Tony's cock.