The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

“Are you hiding again my shy neko?” Tony teased Lucas as he was playing with Lucas’ ears. “You already learn how to be naughty. If you stroke for long you will come before me my love. Is not fair”.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas blushes and uncovers himself, lowering his ears, "I-I'm sorry I just its embarrassing to be watched," he rests his head on Tony's shoulder while moving his hips faster. He leans back and moans a little, tilting his head as he continues to stroke his cock and reaches down, starting to rub Tony's sac.

“Don’t be embarrased my love. I want you to feel in heaven when we are doing it” Tony answered petting his neko’s head. “Ahhh baby” Tony moaned as Lucas touched his sac. He knew he would come soon.

Lucas purrs softly as he continues to play with Tony's sac and moves his hips faster as he moans. He whimpers softly as he moves a little faster then before, "I-I am going to cum," he lowers his ears and starts to cum.

“That’s all I want my dear neko” Tony answered knowing once Lucas would come he would follow him too. “My nekoooo” he yelled as he came inside Lucas biting his lips. “I don’t have enough of you. I want you again and again”.

Lucas swishes his tail as he purrs softly, holding onto Tony as he continues moving his hips. He gasps softly, feeling the cum going inside of him and moans with a soft purr. Lucas rubs his head against Tony's chest as he purrs, blushing softly, "y-you want another round right now," he tilts his head to the side while still blushing and blushes, feeling Tony's cum deep inside him.

“Of course my neko. If you want too, of course. I didn’t fill you completely yet my shy neko” Tony said touching Lucas’ ears softly. “I love the fact you are so tight my neko. My cock inside your hole is the best thing ever”.

Lucas flickers his ears as he looks at Tony, wagging his tail as he purrs softly and nuzzles Tony slowly. He wraps his arms around Tony while he blushes, shaking his head, "n-no don't say that, it's embarrassing," he blushes bright red as he moves his hips on Tony's cock, feeling it deep inside.

“Hahaha, you are so shy my neko. I found that adorable at you and it makes me horny as well. I should tease you more often” Tony replied to Lucas’ words and pulled the neko closer as he started to move again. “I want to hit your sweet spot again my neko. I love your moans when I’m doing that”.

Lucas blushes softly as he holds onto Tony's shoulders as he was slowly still moving his hips to Tony's movements. He squeaks as he was pulled closer and moans softly, feeling Tony's cock thrusting inside and moans softly. Lucas blushes and licks Tony's cheek as he moans in his ear.

Tony found Lucas’ sweet spot and hit it with all his force. As he expected Lucas started to moan and purred in the same time and came quickly on his tummy. “God my neko, you are killing me” he moaned before he came as well.

Lucas perks his ears up and gasps softly, arching his back as he was moaning. He holds onto Tony's shoulders when feeling his sweet spot getting hit over and over again. Lucas covers his face as he was cuming on Tony's stomach and perks his ears up when feeling Tony's cum going inside him, lowering his ears as he was panting.

Tony pulled his cock out of Lucas’ tiny hole and pulled him closer. “I’m too lazy for a shower now my neko. We should sleep and have it on morning. What do you think?” he asked closing his eyes and being happy.

Lucas twitches when Tony's cock was being pulled out and brings his hand to his mouth, purring softly as he moves his hips side to side. He tilts his head while blushing and rubs his cum filled butt, purring softly and nods his head, "sounds good," he rests his head on Tony's chest as he starts purring and falls asleep.

“Night night my neko” Tony whispered before he let his hand over Lucas’ butt. He fell asleep with a smile on his face and woke up next morning as the birds were singing. He stretched his arms and legs and looked on his sleeping neko. He didn’t want to wake him up yet.

Lucas blushes, flickering his ears as he felt Tony's hand on his butt and snuggles against the blanket as he was hiding under the blanket. He flickers his ears, hearing the birds sing and hides his head under the blanket again. Lucas purrs in his sleep and slowly goes to lay on his back with his legs and arms stretched out.

Tony smiled hearing Lucas was purring and thought for a moment that his neko woke up. Just in that moment the door’s bell rang and Tony went to open it. The postman let him 2 DVD’s with games and an envelope. Tony knew inside were the money for Lucas.

Lucas flickers his ears, opening his eyes a little as he heard the door bell go off. He whimpers a little, wanting to sleep more and turns on his side, covering his face and falls asleep, purring softly. He swishes his tail side to side while sleeping and purrs, sticking out his tongue a little as he turns on his back, stretching out his legs and arms before waking up. Lucas slowly sits up and rubs his eyes, stretching out his arms before getting off the bed.

“Good morning my adorable neko” Tony greeted his lover as he entered into the bedroom. “Your first money are here love, as well our new games. I will prepare our breakfast first” he smiled to his naked lover before he left to the kitchen.

Lucas rubs his eyes and flickers his ears as he looks up at Tony, flickering his ears a little. He tilts his head and gets off the bed, stretching out his arms and follows Tony to the kitchen while still naked, "so what game are you going to play after breakfast," he tilts his head while rubbing his eyes.

"Yes, babe, I plan to play games. It' s raining outside so what else can we do?" Tony answered as he started to prepare the breakfast. " Eggs and ham for us today my neko. I hope you are hungry" he asked him and just then he realised Lucas was still naked. "Go to have a shower meanwhile and take some clean clothes on you."

Lucas looks out the window with his tail swishing side to side as he purrs. He blushes and covers himself with the blanket on the couch, slowly looking over at Tony and nods his head, "that sounds like a good breakfast," he smiles and wags his tail. Lucas pouts as he looks down, shaking his head slowly, "n-nooo I want to be naked," he swishes his tail and lays down on the couch, giggles softly.

Tony found Lucas very cute and laughed. "As you wish my neko. But we need to have a shower after we eat. We didn't have it last night and your tail is dirty" he teased Lucas. "What do you want to drink this morning? Milk? I will like a coffee" he added still preparing their breakfast.

Lucas wags his tail and blushes softly, perking his ears up while blushing and hides his face. He slowly turns on his side to watch Tony from the couch and nods his head, "we are going to shower together," he wags his tail slowly. Lucas nods his head and purrs, stroking out his arms, "yes I want milk," he yawns and stretches out his arms, rubbing his eyes.

“Yes we are going to shower together my neko. You did enjoy the last time we had the shower together. I will wash your tail my Lucas” he answered enjoying the fact Lucas was like a kid that morning. “Then milk for you and a hot coffee for me” he headed to the fridge and took the milk out while the water for his coffee was boiling.