The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas perks his ears up a little and blushes softly, nodding his head as he purrs. He swishes his tail side to side, watching as Tony was getting the milk and sniffs the air a little before finally finishing his breakfast.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Tony poured the milk for Lucas in a glass and gave it to him. He also poured his coffee in a cup and finally started to eat. " It seems you were very hungry this morning my neko. You already ate everything from your plate. Do you want something else?"

Lucas looks at the glass of milk and wags his tail slowly, bringing the glass to his mouth, drinking some milk. He tilts his head and looks at his plate, shaking his head as he purrs, "n-no I am fine, I am full," he rubs his belly with a hiccup and continues to drink the milk.

"You are as cute as a kid Lucas" Tony said smiling. "You drink the milk like a baby" he teased his neko and touched his tail slowly. " Go and turn on the water for our bath while I'm washing the dishes" he asked Lucas before he sipped from his coffee.

Lucas perks his ears and blushes, shaking his head, "I-I am not a kid though. I am near your age." He blushes bright red and continues drinking his milk and flickers his ears as he stands up, walking to the bathroom. Lucas turns the knob and watches the water coming down, plugging the drain and lets the water fill the tub.

Tony laughed and answered "Yes you have my age" he started to wash the dishes feeling very happy he had the neko as lover. Once he finished he headed to bathroom and hugged Lucas from behind. "Let' s look for clean clothes ... love" he whispered the last word into Lucas' ear".

Lucas watches as the water started to flow out, wagging his tail and stands up straight. He perks his ears up and looks over his shoulder at Tony, blushing softly and swishes tail slowly, nodding his head as he slowly goes under the running water, "shouldn't we take our shower first," he tilts his head to the side as he looks at Tony.

“Of course we will take the shower first my neko but we need to have the clean clothes to wear after the shower. So I will go and look for mine, you need to look for yours.” Tony explained and petted Lucas’ head. “Tomorrow is Saturday and my auntie will visit us” he thought smiling.

Lucas tilts his head to the side and flickers his ears as he stares at Tony for a few minutes before bringing his finger to his mouth and nibbles on his finger tip. "But.. I know where they are, they are in your bedroom," he wags his tail and goes into the tub, standing under the water as it was running.

Tony looked on Lucas and caught his tail into his hand " Hm...thinking better...you are right. We can take them after the bath" he undressed himself and threw the clothes on the floor before followed the neko into the tub "It's so warm Lucas. Do you want me to wash your body?"

Lucas perks his ears up and looks at Tony, flickering his ears a little. He nods his head and watches Tony getting naked, wagging his tail slowly. Lucas tilts his head to the side and blushes, nodding his head slowly, "I can't reach my back so I would like help washing it," he swishes his tail side to side while purring.

“I will wash your back and you will wash mine.” Tony said and hugged Lucas from behind. “You are so soft my neko. And so cute” he whispered into Lucas’ ear. He grabbed the soap and started to wash his neko’s back.

Lucas flickers his ears and nods his head slowly, blushing. He looks at Tony and swishes his tail side to side, purring when his back was getting washed. Lucas closes his eyes and continues purring, wrapping his tail around Tony's arm.

Tony looked on the tail around his arm and started to wash it, then he moved to wash Lucas’ ears and hair. “You are ready babe” he said after a while and gave a kiss on Lucas’ forehead. “It’s your time to wash my back my neko”.

Lucas perks his ears up and purrs, flickering his ears and closes his eyes, trying not to get excited from his tail being washed. He perks his ears and nods his head, grabbing a cloth and puts soap on it. Lucas blushes and walks to Tony's backside, scrubbing the soapy cloth on Tony's back.

“Thank you love. You have soft hands too” Tony said before he felt a tongue licking his neck. “And you are a naughty boy too” he added loving the feeling of Lucas’ tongue over his neck. He felt blessed to have Lucas in his life.

Lucas blushes and wags his tail as he purrs and blinks a little, shaking his head, "n-no your more naughty then me. Since you put your cock inside my butt," he sticks his tongue out and giggles, rubbing the soapy cloth on Tony's back.

“Me? I’m a good boy my neko. It’s not my fault you have a sexy body and a long and fluffy tail. Under it you are hiding a little treasure” Tony teased his lover and laughed. “And also a cute tongue. How I could forget about it?”

Lucas blushes and looks to the side, covering his face shyly. He looks up slightly at Tony and pouts a little, sticking his tongue out and continues to wash Tony's back while blushing. "Does Master Tony like the treasure," he swishes his tail side to side.

“Yes I love the treasure” Tony answered trying not to laugh. He loved to be called Master by his neko. “But does my cute pet Lucas likes my cock inside his treasure?" he teased Lucas again knowing he would blush again.

Lucas blushes and swishes his tail side to side as he washes the soap off of Tony's back. He blinks a little as he looks up at Tony and blushes softly, nodding his head slowly, "your cock is big inside my treasure box," he hides his face within Tony's back and hides embarrassingly.

“Yes my neko. Only I have the key to open your treasure box” Tony teased Lucas being amused of how embarrased his neko was. “Wash my back low too love” he asked closing his eyes for few seconds beings happy.

Lucas looks at Tony and perks his ears up, blushing and nudges Tony, "n-no don't say that its embarrassing," he pouts a little. He blushes and nods his head as he starts washing Tony's lower back, wagging his tail slowly.

“Don’t be embarrased my neko, you are my lover and I want you to feel yourself around me” Tony said standing up. “It’s time to wash my hair and then to clean ourself” he added taking the shampoo and washing his soft hair.

Lucas blushes and flickers his ears, nodding his head and purrs, "oh then.. I like feeling your key inside my treasure box." He swishes his tail slowly while blushing. He watches Tony wash his hair and wags his tail slowly, washing off his chest.