The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

“See it wasn’t hard to confess” Tony teased his neko and pulled him closer once he finished washing his hair. “You are so sexy my neko” he whispered into his ear seconds before he licked Lucas’ neck.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas blushes and looks to the side while flickering his ears, "but its embarrassing to say," he looks at Tony while swishing his tail. He blinks a little as he was pulled closer, looking up at Tony while purring and moans softly while his neck was getting licked, "T-Tony."

“You are so shy Lucas. When you blush you are making me horny” Tony confessed licking Lucas’ neck again. “I love the taste of your skin my neko” he added letting his fingers to go down on Lucas’ back until he reached his treasure box.

Lucas purrs and sticks out his tongue, "maybe I am shy to make you horny," he giggles softly and flinches a little when his neck was getting licked again. He bushes softly and perks up his ears, arching his back when Tony touched his butt, blushing and looks at Tony, "T-Tony how horny does it get you?"

“Are you doing it on purpose my dear neko?” he asked biting Lucas’ ear and slipped a finger inside his tiny hole. “What question is that Lucas? I’m horny all time I see you” he confess and pulled Lucas even closer so the neko could feel his excited cock.

Lucas nods his head with a smile and arches his back with a moan, feeling Tony's finger and arches his back, "n-nya Tony your finger." He holds onto Tony as he was pulled closer, perking his ears up and reaches down, rubbing Tony's cock while purring.

“It’s inside you my neko. I want you, here and now” he whispered into Lucas’ ear and slipped another finger inside Lucas’ hole. “You are so naughty” he said between moans as he enjoyed feeling Lucas’ hand over his cock.

Lucas blushes softly as he holds onto Tony, flickering his ears and swishes his tail. He gasps and arches his back when feeling Tony adding another finger, squeaking and rubs Tony's cock, "T-Tony your fingers feel good inside me," he shakes his butt slowly while purring.

“Oh, really my neko? Wait to feel my key inside your treasure box. You will be in heaven Lucas” Tony promised to the neko as he started to pinch his nipples and to lick his neck. “Your fingers around my cock feel good as well” he whispered near Lucas’ mouth.

Lucas blushes bright red and squirms his hips slowly while purring. "Is Master Tony going to put his key deep inside me," he tilts his head slowly to the side and looks down at his nipples as they were getting pinched, moaning softly. Lucas purrs and moves his hand faster as he strokes Tony's cock, "its so big in my hand."

“Of course I will my neko. It’s hot and soft inside you. Plus all your noises and purrs are like a song for my ears. “ he answered licking his lips and moaning. “Yes it is Lucas. That’s how you make me feel every time I’m around you”.

Lucas blushes and looks to the side, biting his bottom lip as he wiggles his hips when feeling Tony's fingers inside. He goes up to Tony's ear and purrs loudly at his ear before licking his cheek. Lucas flickers his ears and continues to rubs Tony's cock more, wrapping his tail around Tony's wrist.

“L-Lucas” Tony whispered between his moans when he heard his neko was purring into his ears. “I want to be inside your treasure…now” he begged. “I can’t hold it anymore” he added as Lucas’ hand was rubbing his cock faster.

Lucas looks at Tony and blushes, flickering his ears and shakes his butt a little while purring. "Master Tony already wants to put his key deep in my treasure box?" He continues to rub Tony's cock with a moan and then turns around, facing away from Tony and lowers himself, "then go inside me," Lucas holds onto his tail while blushing.

“Yes I want my neko or else I will come on your hand” Tony answered between moans and was happy when Lucas turned around. “Yes me neko” he said slowly pushing his cock inside Lucas’ tiny hole. “It feels so good” he said as he started moving.

Lucas shakes his butt side to side while purring and rests his head down. He looks over his shoulder while blushing and gasps softly, arching his back when feeling Tony's cock going inside and moans softly.

“It’s not a comfortable position my neko” Tony said looking into Lucas’ eyes. “We need to change.” He added and pulled out his member from Lucas only to smash his neko on the wall and entered on him again. “Put your legs around my waist” he asked as he started to move again.

Lucas tilts his head as he looks at Tony and blushes when he pulled out. "But I was bent over? What was not comfortable," he flickers his ears. He gasps when he was against the wall and moans loudly, purring and wraps his legs around Tony's waist.

Tony hit Lucas’ sweet point and laughed “See? This position is the best. I will make you feel in heaven my neko” he teased Lucas as he continued to hit other’s sweet spot. “You treasure box has a diamond inside, every time my key hit it you are moaning”.

Lucas gasps and arches his back with a whimper, moaning loudly and drools a little, "n-nya master's key is very naughty," he purrs and places his hands on Tony's shoulders. He arches his back more when feeling his sweet spot being hit and moans out loud, lowering his ears as he looks up at Tony, "Master's key is very big," he purrs softly and licks Tony's cheek.

“Yes it’s a naughty key that belongs only to your treasure box Lucas. And always will be yours and only yours.” Tony answered looking into his lover’s eyes. “True. I have a big key that opens a small treasure box.” he teased Lucas. “I wonder why you are still tight my neko”.

Lucas blushes and purrs, leaning towards Tony and wags his tail while moaning, "it feels good in my treasure box." He blushes softly and covers his face, flickering his ears and tilts his head to the side, "its because you get big all of a sudden and it gets bigger in my box."

“My neko…” Tony moaned and moved faster inside his neko “it’s all your fault …I like your treasure so much that I’m bigger every time I’m inside it. But you must confess you are feeling great Lucas. Only my key gives you pleasure”.

Lucas gasps and perks his ears up, arching his back as he continues moaning a little louder. He looks at Tony and nods his head, "I only want your key inside of my treasure box. I don't want anyone else's key inside," he wraps his tail around Tony's wrist.

“I won’t let anyone else to touch you my neko. You are just mine.” Tony said between moans and hit once more Lucas’ sweet spot. “Come for me my neko” he asked knowing he would come soon after Lucas.