The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas purrs and nods his head, "and.. I won't let anyone touch me blindly.. well except the doctor for my yearly check up since you can't do those, right," he tilts his head to the side. He lowers his ears and moans a little louder, arching his back and starts to cum.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

“True my neko, I can’t do that” Tony said and smiled; he didn’t think that Lucas is so human. “But I will charge you…everytime you need it” he moaned feeling Lucas’s cum over his tummy. “Are you ready to be fill up my neko?”

Lucas blushes and nods his head slowly, swishing his tail side to side, "even if I get charged, I still need to do physicals," he lowers his head a little. He looks over his shoulder and looks at Tony, purring and nods his head, "yes, ready to get filled up."

“I’m not sure I like the idea of a doctor touching you” he teased his neko. “Maybe only if I’ll dress as a doctor and check the temperature of your treasure box” he added and nodded when Lucas answered “Then I’m ready to fill you up” he came inside his neko.

Lucas perks his ears up while blushing and tilts his head to the side, "s..so you are okay with a doctor touching inside my butt," he covers his face while blushing. He perks up his head and blushes bright red and flickers his ears, "how does the temperature feel inside my treasure box now." he tilts his head and purrs, swishing his tail and cums as well.

“I’m ok only if that doctor is me” Tony answered and let his head on Lucas’ shoulder. “Yout temperature right now…you are in fire down there my neko. See? You come everywhere” he teased his lover.

"Do you know how to be a doctor," Lucas tilts his head to the side while flickering his ears. He looks down, blushing as he saw the cum dripping off the tip of his cock and pants heavily, shaking hips, "I..I can feel your cum deep inside me, it's so warm."

“I learn to be a doctor so I can look after you my neko” Tony answered biting Lucas’ ear in joke. “Yes, I can feel it myself since I’m still inside you love. You are still hot down there so my therapy didn’t finish yet” he started to move inside Lucas again.

Lucas blushes and flickers ears a little as he looks at Tony while purring. He swishes his tail side to side when feeling the cum inside him, making him whimper softly moaning. Lucas gasps softly when Tony started to thrust again and moans softly.

Tony looked between Lucas' legs and laughed “Well, you are about to cum again my neko. It looks like you have a volcano inside you” he whispered into Lucas’s ear and hit his sweet spot again. "This is the best therapy for you Lucas".

Lucas watches Tony and blushes softly, covering his face and starts to cum again, panting heavily. "I-I can't help it, you cum a lot inside of me," he covers his face and gasps, arching his back while moaning a little louder, "T-Tony, are you in heat," he tilts his head to the side.

“Yes I did my neko, but you love it” Tony answered looking on the cum over his body. “Me? In heat?” he laughed and answered “Maybe I’m Lucas. Humans can be horny all time, they don’t have a special time as you have”.

Lucas flickers his ears and tilts his head to the side, "so... you can be horny... without being in heat," he swishes his tail side to side while moving his hips with a moan, "its twitching deep inside me, I am going to cum again," Lucas whimpers softly.

“Yes my neko, so I’m horny every day since you appear in my life” Tony answered and licked Lucas’s neck. “What about you Lucas? Are you in heat since you are coming so many times?” he asked being curious.

Lucas blushes and looks at Tony, "so.. I make you horny and before I appeared you weren't as horny," he tilts his head to the side. Lucas blushes softly and covers his face, nodding his head slowly, "I..I think I am starting to go into heat again."

“I hadn’t a lover for ages Lucas and since I was playing games all time, no time to get horny. But once I saw you half naked and so cute I felt attracted to you” Tony confessed and smiled to Lucas “So you are in heat again love, we could spend all day in bed if you want”.

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing and flickers his ears slowly, "so... you never been with anyone before," he tilts his head to the side. He blushes and covers his face with his hands, swishing his tail and nods his head, "b-but if we do it all day, you will get tired out," Lucas looks at Tony and wraps his tail around Tony's wrist.

“Nope, I never did it before. I know I like men for long but I didn’t have a lover” Tony confessed. He couldn’t believe Lucas realised the truth so fast. “I will get tired but we will go and rest after we will finish the shower”.

Lucas looks at Tony and flickers his ears, wagging his tail as he leans closer with a smile and kisses Tony's cheek. "I-I am going to cum if we continue," he whimpers and lowers his head while moaning, biting his bottom lip and moves his hips slowly while purring.

“Then came for me my neko…one more time” he whispered into his ear and moved faster making Lucas moan. “We can finish the shower after it and sleep a little” he said loudly with a yawn. He was feeling sleepy, he had no idea for how long they were in the bathroom.

Lucas blushes softly and arches his back while moaning. He bites his bottom lip and squirms his hips a little, looking at Tony and shivers a little, starting to get cold. He leans himself back and wraps his arm around Tony slowly, starts to cum and pants heavily.

“I don’t have energy for nothing else Lucas” Tony said as he neko came. He pulled out his member from his lover and started to wash the cum from his tummy. “We were here for hours love, my skin looks like raisins now”.

Lucas pants heavily and twitches when Tony was pulling out his cock. He flickers his ears and blushes softly, nodding his head slowly, "yeah.. we should get out of here now," he rubs his butt before blushing and looks at Tony, purring and wags his tail, feeling the cum drip down his leg as he steps out of the tub.

“Lucas you didn’t wash well, look at you, you have cum on your legs” Tony said and pushed the neko back into the tub. He took a rag and started to clean Lucas’ legs. “I came inside you so many times” Tony said as he was surprised to see so much cum on his neko body.

Lucas tilts his head to the side and looks down at his legs, blushing when he saw cum dripping down his legs. He spreads his legs while Tony was cleaning them and nods his head slowly, "you.. like to cum lots of times inside me," he blushes while flickering his ears and purrs softly.