The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas tilts his head to the side and flickers his ears, "have you never had a real cat? They do this all the time." He nods his head and gets off the couch, walking into the bathroom and washes his hands. Lucas turns off the water and walks into the dining room, sitting down at the table.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

"No I never had a real cat. My parents never allowed me to have pets in our house. And since I live here alone and I' m playing games all day I never had time for a pet" Tony answered once the neko entered into the kitchen. "Let' s eat. I' m hungry" he added sitting on his chair.

Lucas tilts his head a little and rubs his hand against his head, "so its okay for you to have me now... right," he swishes his tail. He looks at Tony as he was sitting down and nods his head slowly, picking up a fork and leans forward, sniffing the food and starts eating.

“Yes Lucas, I’m more than happy I have you now” Tony answered and smiled seeing the neko was sniffing the food again. “You really behave like a real cat Lucas. Even when you sniff the food…” Tony said and kept eating his food. “If I know well cats have they heat period. Do you have that too Lucas?” he asked wondering where would he find a partner for Lucas when that time would come.

Lucas smiles softly and wags his tail while eating the food. He looks up at Tony and blushes softly, flickering his ears and nods his head slowly, "o-only once a month I go through a heat cycle," he scratches his ears and blushes, counting his fingers, "I should be in my heat in about a couple weeks. I already had it last month," he lowers his ears while blushing and finishes eating, letting out a hiccup.

Tony was drinking his milk when Lucas answered. “So you really are a real cat Lucas. I have a question. Even is once on month what will you do when you are on heat? I mean…I should find a female neko for you? I don’t know too much about this. “ Tony asked wondering what he would do when that moment would come.

Lucas looks up at Tony and flickers his ears, scratching his head, "well I am human as well but I guess I am mostly a cat." He tilts his head and flickers his ears, listening to Tony's question and blushes softly, scratching his head, "I ... shouldn't really do it with a female. If she is in heat to.. I might give her a baby," he nibbles on his fork a little while blushing. "Why do you ask," Lucas tilts his head and swishes his tail side to side, "you can always call the makers at that factory or look in the instruction manual."

“So if you can’t do it with a female cat you need a male one, even a human” Tony said more for him than for the neko. “Should I tell him I like men and since he’s so cute I want him?” he thought and smiled to Lucas. “I’m asking just so. I wasn’t sure about it since I never had a neko or a cat. I didn’t read on your instruction anything about it, that’s why I asked you”.

Lucas blushes and nods his head slowly, "m-most likely," he flickers his ears a little and slicks his hair back a little. He looks at Tony and tilts his head, wondering what he was thinking about. Lucas looks up at Tony and nods his head slowly, "well if you need to learn more.. just look in the instructions," he smiles and stands up, taking the plate to the sink.

“Ok Lucas I will read the instructions completely. If you wash the plates I will go to get ready for going out. Do you have shoes? I didn’t find any on your box…so you must try mines. I hope they will fit you until I will buy you new ones. We will have fun out” he explained and went into his room. He opened his closet and wondered what clothes to wear that day…

Lucas nods his head and stands up, taking the plate to the sink, washing it. He looks over his shoulder, tilting his head to the side and nods it slowly, "yes I think I have a pair of shoes in the box. There is a secret department within the box." He looks down at Tony's feet and flickers ears, blushing, "I think your feet are a little big for mine. Well double check, if they aren't there then I guess we need to go shoe shopping."

Tony finally chose a pair of jeans and a black T-shirt and dressed quickly. Then he checked the box that came with the neko and found inside a pair of shoes. “I found it Lucas. Here you have” he said to the neko when he returned in the living room. “I will buy more clothes for you anyway, plus I have an empty closet I never use so is yours. I also think we need to share the bed since I only have one…”

Lucas looks at Tony and nods his head, walking over to Tony and wags his tail as he takes the shoes. He bends over to put them on his feet and stands up straight to look at Tony, tilting his head to the side. Lucas flickers ears and blushes softly, nodding his head, "y-yes or I can sleep on the couch if you want," he lowers his ears slowly.

“The coach is not comfortable as my bed Lucas. You can sleep in bed with me, in my arms” he replied and took his shoes into his feet too. Lucas was so cute that morning. “Are you ready? Let’s go” he asked the neko and pulled out the keys from his pocket. “Where do you want to go first Lucas? To the mall or to buy food?”

Lucas blushes and nods his head slowly with a smile, flickering his ears and presses a finger against his mouth. He tilts his head to the side as he was thinking and looks at Tony, "we should probably go to the mall first, that way the food doesn't get bad."

Tony held the door for Lucas to get out, then he followed him and locked the door. “Hold my hand Lucas. I don’t want to lose you. We will take a bus until the mall” Tony explained going out in the street. It was a warm day and he sighed. “Let’s go. It’s a perfect day for shopping”.

Lucas walks outside and flickers his ears as he listens to all the birds, swishing his tail side to side. He nods his head and reaches for Tony's hand, purring as he follows Tony down the sidewalk. Lucas nods his head with a smile, "yes it is a very nice day," he purrs and covers his mouth, ~u-uh oh I am purring alot... I must be starting my heat cycle soon but why is it so early,~ he blushes and follows Tony.

“You may purr it doesn’t bother me Lucas” Tony answered enjoying the neko’s warm hand into his. But his next words made him stop “Already? So what should I do to help you Lucas” he asked smiling. After he thought a little he whispered into his ear “I like only boys Lucas. And I like you. If you want…I would like to have you as my lover”.

Lucas purrs and swishes his tail a little as he rests his head on Tony's arm. He walks along side him and looks up at Tony, ears flickering and blushes, "r-really? You like only guys," he tilts his head to the side and looks to the side blushing, nodding his head, "a-a lover? Okay," he nods his head shyly and wraps his tail around Tony's arm.

"Yes. I only like boys. Plus I can't find a neko lover for you. So you are mine now" Tony answered and looked on the fluffy tail around his arm. "The bus is here" he said and grabbed Lucas' hand. They sited down in the bus and Tony showed the town to Lucas. "We will get out on the next one. It will let us in front of the mall".

Lucas looks at Tony while blushing, flickering his ears and nods his head a little with a smile, "I don't need another neko to be my lover. Its okay if your a human," he blushes softly and flickers his ears as he gets on the bus along with Tony. Lucas looks around town and perks his ears up while looking out the window.

“Is he a real neko? They advertise them everywhere” a girl asked Tony. He nodded and took Lucas hand into his. “We arrive” he said and both of them were soon in front of the mall. Let’s go buy clothes first, then some shoes. The summer is almost here. We need such clothes”.

Lucas looks at the lady and tilts his head, flickering his ears and lets out a yawn. He purrs and nods his head, following Tony off the bus. Lucas covers his ears and whimpers, listening to all the different sounds and whines softly as he walks towards the mall's entrance.

Tony headed to his favourite store. “Hi Yuki. I’m here with my neko today. I will like some clothes for both of us. The newest one you have” he asked the girl from the shop. “Do you have a favourite colour Lucas? I like more blue and dark. In black I’m damn sexy, don’t you think?”

Lucas looks around the store and had his ears covered with his hands, looking around the store and looks at all the different types of clothing. He uncovers his ears and flickers his ears, tilting his head to the side, "u-um... red, blue and orange," Lucas wags his tail slowly with a smile.