The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas flickers his ears and sticks his tongue out while shaking his head, "but I will be too full after lunch," he lowers his ears. He watches Amy leave and flickers his ears, tilting his head to the side and blinks a couple of times, "o-oh I am not use to being around girls," he rubs the back of his head as he continues eating.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

“Then you will decide after lunch if you will take ice cream or not” Tony said finding Lucas cute again. “Yes, I realise that already but don’t worry in time you will feel comfortable around them” he answered petting his neko’s head.

Lucas nods his head and purrs softly as he continues eating his pizza. He swishes his tail side to side as he perks up his ears, blushing and purrs softly when getting his head rubbed, "well, I guess I will have to get use to it if I am going to meet your auntie."

“That’s true my love. She will visit us tomorrow. “ Tony answered as he looked with his big eyes at his lover. “Don’t purr here my neko or people will look strange at us. I finished. I will take some ice cream too”.

Lucas nods his head as he finishes his pizza and looks at Tony, tilting his head with a whimper, "but... I am a cat.. don't they know cats purr," he flickers his ears a little and lets out a hiccup after finishing his pizza and wipes his mouth with a napkin.

“Yes they know Lucas. They like that on a cat and I don’t want anyone here to find you cute. You are only mine” Tony said trying to hide, but didn’t succeed, that he was jealous. He wanted the neko to purr only for him. “Do you still want dessert my neko?”

Lucas tilts his head as he looks at Tony, blushing bright red and flickers his ears, giggles softly, "o-oh so I can only purr for you," he nuzzles against Tony while purring in his ear. Lucas rubs his stomach and nods his head, "y..yes I want ice cream now," he wags his tail.

“Of course only for me my neko. Don’t forget your purring is making me horny” he whispered into his neko ear and nodded “Then I will call Amy to bring us our ice cream” he made a sign and the girl approached their table.

Lucas blushes and flickers his ears, "n-no don't get horny now," he whisper softly and covers his mouth so Tony wouldn't hear his purrs. He nods his head and wags his tail as he thinks if he would rather want strawberry or peach ice cream since he was too full for both.

“As I say before I will like kiwi ice cream” he ordered and Amy noted on her notebook. “And for my neko can be a mix one - strawberry and peach? He can’t choose just one” he explained. Amy smiled “Sure. I will be back in a minute”. Tony leaned forward and said to his neko “Don’t worry Lucas, I won’t get horny but be sure once we will be home, you will be mine”.

Lucas perks his ears up as he looks at Amy writing down Tony's order and looks at Tony, tilting his head and flickers his ears as he looks at Tony, watching Amy walk away, "so.. I am going to have both in one," he looks at Tony. Lucas looks at Tony and blushes softly, nodding his head while purring, "than, I will wait for you when you claim me again when we are home," he wags his tail while purring.

“Yes my neko, you will love it for sure . They really have good ice cream here. To be sincere the ice cream will keep me away from being horny” he teased his neko who was still purring into his ear. “You don’t play fair at all Lucas” he sighed touching neko’s tail softly.

Lucas wags his tail while purring, "so.. they can put the ice creams together," he tilts his head to the side and looks at the clock, purring softly. He giggles softly and perks his ears up, blushing and squirms, "n-neither are you, your touching my tail," he covers his mouth with his hand.

“Hm, are you getting horny my neko if I’m touching your tail? Of course I’m not playing fair my love. I love to tease you” he confessed with a smile. Just then Amy came with their ice cream. “Thank you” he said paying for their dinner.

Lucas blushes and pouts a little, "so you told me not to purr at you to make you horny but yet you touch my tail to make me horny, your not fair," he looks out the window while blushing and continues to pout. His ears perk up and looks at the ice cream, looking up at Amy and leans his head down to smell the ice cream, swishing his tail.

“I promise you I will be a good boy…until we will arrive home” Tony answered as Amy left. “I can’t believe you smell the ice cream too love. Your kitty instinct is in action again” he teased Lucas as he started to eat his ice cream. “It’s tasty. I miss it so much”.

Lucas perks his ears up and blushes softly, covering his face, "w..what are you going to do when we get home," he tilts his head to the side. He flickers his ears and looks down at the ice cream, sticking his tongue out a little as he starts to ear his ice cream.

“You should know my neko – I will take you in my arms and then jumped with you in our bed and undress you and make you mine” Tony said slowly so only his neko to hear him. “Do you like the ice cream Lucas?” he asked being curious.

Lucas looks at Tony and blushes softly, hiding his face within his hands and looks up at Tony slowly, "you like claiming me as yours," he leans closer to Tony and licks his cheek with his cold tongue from the ice cream. He perks his ears and wags his tail while purring, "it is really good," he continues eating his ice cream.

“Of course I do my neko. Aren’t you my lover?” Tony answered and was surprised by Lucas ‘ action. He laughed and touched Lucas’ tail. “My neko your naughty tongue was cold. You will pay home for this” he teased his neko and continued to eat his ice cream. “We should come here more often Lucas”.

Lucas looks at Tony and blushes, nodding his head as he wags his tail with a smile, nodding his head slowly, "of course I am," he rubs the back of his head while he was still blushing. He perks his ears up as his tail was being touched and blushes softly, flickering his ears a little as he finishes up eating his ice cream and nods his head, "yes do they have pasta here too," he tilts his head to the side and licks off the spoon.

“You are so cute when you blush my neko” he whispered into Lucas’ ear and looked around on the people. “I hope nobody heard how naughty we are” he said slowly and then nodded. “Of course they have pasta Lucas. Next time we will have some, ok? Do you want anything else now or we can go?”

Lucas perks his ears up and covers his face embarrassingly with a pout, looking at Tony and watches Tony look around, tilting his head to the side. He blushes and rubs the back of his head, "I am sure that some people are more naughty than we are," he swishes his tail and nods his head slowly, "I like pasta," he leans down and licks the bowl that the ice cream was in. Lucas shakes his head as he stands up, "no I think we can go now," he swishes his tail side to side and holds his tail as he walks towards the door, waiting for Tony.

“Would you like to go by feet Lucas or we will take a bus back home? I have a full tummy so a walk will help my digestion”. Tony said and held Lucas’ hand tightly. It was almost dark and the park was full of couples. It was such a romantic place for lovers.

Lucas flickers his ears as he looks at Tony, tilting his head as he thinks what he would do and rubs his chin. He swishes his tail side to side while purring, "I think walking would be better," he holds onto Tony's hand and starts walking.