The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

“Then let’s go my neko. At this time there are many couples around. It’s Friday night so they are spending the time together. I never before had a lover so I wasn’t able to walk like this” he said holding Lucas’ hand tightly.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas nods his head and wags his tail with a smile, tilting his head to the side. He lowers his ears slightly as he looks at Tony, "does that mean you will be too embarrassed being seen with another boy," he rubs the back of his head with his free hand and continues holding onto Tony's hand as well.

“I’m not my neko. Why should I be? I love you and I want everyone to know” Tony replied thinking how Lucas would feel if he kissed him in public. “The normal couples are even kissing on streets Lucas, should I kiss you too or you will blush again?” he teased his neko.

Lucas blushes and wags his tail as he rests his head on Tony's arm while purring and swishing his tail slowly side to side. He looks up at Tony and blinks a couple of time, pouting a little as he watches the other people kissing in public and looks up at Tony, nodding his head slowly, "well.. everyone else is doing it so I will do it too," he leans closer to Tony and kisses Tony on the lips.

Tony was surprised because of Lucas’ words but the neko did kissed him. He loved to kiss him so he pulled him closer. Later as they broke the kiss he laughed “Your lips are so sweet and soft from the ice cream Lucas. And your tongue naughty as always. ”

Lucas flickers his ears slightly when he was pulled closer to Tony and purrs softly while kissing him. He blinks a little after Tony broke the kiss and blushes, covering his face a little and swishes his tail side to side, "your tongue is naughty as well," he sticks his tail out a little while purring and holds onto his tail.

“Hm, I’m trying to be good boy…until we arrive home. “ he answered as they continued to walk. “Did you enjoy our time together Lucas?” Tony asked with a serious face. “This was our first official date” he added being happy.

Lucas blushes softly and flickers his ears, wondering what Tony was going to do once they got home. He wags his tail slowly and rests his head on Tony's arm, "yes of course I like spending time with you," he pouts a little, still blushing. Lucas looks up at Tony and goes on his tippy toes, licking Tony's cheek.

“My neko, you love to lick me” he teased him and said slowly “You can lick me more when we arrive home. I’m already hard because of you so my cock needs your full attention once we are home” He tried not to laugh as he said that knowing Lucas would blush again.

Lucas nods his head while purring, "that is because I know how much you like getting licked," he purrs more and wags his tail. He blushes softly and looks down at Tony's crotch but quickly looks away, rubbing the back of his head, "well.. I will make sure to give it all the attention," he sticks his tongue out as he continues blushing and rests his head on Tony's arm.

“I never liked pets Lucas. One of the reasons was the fact they like to lick me. But since you appeared into my life I get used with your naughty tongue all over my body” Tony continued to tease Lucas. “Then we should rush home, I really need your attention down there”.

Lucas tilts his head to the side and lowers his ears, "does that mean I can't lick you anymore," he blinks and blushes softly, covering his face as he continues walking next to Tony. Lucas nods his head while still blushing and continues walking, "w..what would you do first," he purrs as he walks.

“You can lick me my neko. You have my permission” he answered laughing and thinking on that soft tongue over his cock. “Hm, I’m not sure what I should do first, maybe carrying you into my bed and taking out the clothes from you?”

Lucas wags his tail with a smile and nods his head while purring, "so I am allowed to lick you," he tilts his head to the side. He looks at Tony and blushes softly, nodding his head as he notices Tony's house from a distance and perks his ears up, walking towards the house while still blushing.

“Of course you are Lucas. Since first day you arrive into my house you licked me, it’s just a neko thing, same as the way you sniff the food” Tony said and looked on his neko “Why are you so red Lucas? Are you ok?” he asked being worried.

Lucas wags his tail while purring and nods his head slowly, "so ever since I licked you the first day, you allow me to lick you." He tilts his head and rubs the back of his head, "yes I am okay," he looks at the door and pokes it since it was locked.

“Yes my lovely neko” he answered and took the key out of his pocket. He opened the door and let Lucas to entry first. Once they were in he locked the door again and took the neko into his arms. “It’s bed time for us Lucas”.

Lucas watches Tony searching his pockets for the house keys, rubbing his eyes and lets out a soft yawn. He perks his ears up when he saw the door open and walks inside, squeaking when Tony held him and looks up at him, blushing, "a-aww but it's still early," he flickers his ears a little and wraps his tail around Tony's wrist.

“Yes, it’s early for sleeping my neko but not too early for making love” Tony explained loving the fact Lucas wraps his tail around his wrist. “We are home now so you can lick me everywhere you want” he teased Lucas, biting his ear gently.

Lucas blushes and flickers his ears, nodding his head slowly, "where do you want me to lick you," he purrs softly while leaning forward and licks Tony's cheek, swishing his tail side to side and nibbles on Tony's ear, moving down to lick his cheek.

“Hm, I will let you choose my neko. I will be your obedient Master tonight.” Tony teased the neko and lay on his back letting the neko to do as he wanted. “Should I get undress Lucas?” he asked with a naughty voice.

Lucas blushes and swishes his tail side to side, flickering his ears as he tilts his head to the side. He watches Tony lay down and tilts his head, nodding his head slowly, "yes.. undress first," he moves his head down a little and nuzzles his face against Tony's crotch while purring.

“As you wish my neko” Tony answered smiling and slowly started to take off his shirt. “Is it good like this Lucas?” he asked throwing the shirt on the floor and unzipping his jeans. He was trying to seduce his adorable neko.

Lucas looks at Tony and wags his tail, slowly moving back from Tony's crotch as he took off his shirt. He nods his head slowly and watches Tony unzip his pants, purring and leans down, rubbing his face on Tony's crotch again and moves Tony's underwear aside, stroking Tony's cock and licks the tip Tony's cock.

“Hm, Lucas you seem to be a naughty kitty tonight” Dai said as the neko took his cock into his mouth. “Do you plan to lick it as you liked the ice cream?’ he asked moaning and loving how Lucas was playing with the tip of his cock.