The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas flickers his ears as he looks at Tony, purring and swishes his tail side to side as he continues sucking Tony's cock. He blushes and nods his head as he starts to suck a little faster, moving his hand down to take off his own pants with a soft whimper, feeling his cock starting to erect as he was sucking Tony's.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Tony let his head on the pillow and closed his eyes still moaning. Lucas was an expert in oral sex already and Tony loved that. “I WANT TO BE INSIDE YOU MY NEKO, NOW” he ordered feeling he was about to come and he wanted to come inside Lucas.

Lucas sucks faster and purrs on Tony's cock, flickering his ears while blushing. He looks up at Tony while he continues sucking his cock and nods his head slowly as he takes Tony's cock out of his mouth, rubbing his butt with the saliva from Tony's cock and holds onto Tony's shoulders. Lucas purrs softly as he rubs his butt on Tony's cock, sliding it deep inside him and lets out a moan, starting to ride Tony's cock.

“Good boy Lucas” Tony teased him and moaned when Lucas rubbed his ass on his cock. “Damn Lucas, you are so hot inside and so tight, make me come inside you” Tony begged as Lucas started to move. “Hm, I’m in heaven” he said between moans.

Lucas looks down at Tony and leans down, purring in Tony's ear, "it's throbbing deep inside me. You must really want to cum inside me," he sticks out his tongue a little and starts moving his hips while holding onto Tony's shoulders, riding Tony's cock faster and lowers his ears, biting his bottom lip as he starts to ride even faster.

“It is throbbing indeed my neko, but is your fault. Who sucked me and is riding me so fast now?” he asked teasing Lucas and took a nipple into his mouth playing with it gently while his hand went between their bodies and was caressing Lucas’ cock. “I’m coming” he yelled as he let his head on Lucas’s chest.

Lucas tilts his head while looking at Tony, riding his cock faster and moans a little louder. He bites his bottom lip and gasps as he looks down, watching Tony sucking on one of his nipples and spreads his legs when he felt Tony touching his cock as he was riding. Lucas lowers his ears a little and continues moaning, nodding his head while purring, "I am going to cum as well," he starts to ride faster and pre-cum oozes from the tip of his cock.

“My neko what you did to me?” he asked as he recovered his breathe and smiled when Lucas came on his tummy. “I’m so happy my neko that I will make love with you all night” he said biting Lucas’ ear and pinched his nipples. “Are you ready to moan until the morning will come?”

Lucas holds onto Tony and moans softly, purring softly as he moves his hips slowly. He squeaks when feeling his ear get bit and gasps softly when his nipples got pinched. Lucas nods his head and wraps his arms around Tony, "y..yes I am ready for your cum and to continue making love," he purrs and licks Tony's cheek.

“And you are ready to lick me too” Tony teased Lucas and pulled him closer for a passionate kiss. He couldn’t have enough of his neko. “Faster my love, don’t move slowly” he begged as he broke the kiss. “I want to be deep inside you”.

Lucas purrs as he was looking at Tony and nods his head, kissing him and arches his back a little. He tilts his head and wags his tail, nodding his head and starts moving faster, holding onto Tony tightly as Tony's cock went inside deep and nibbles on Tony's neck.

“Right there my neko, you are so hot inside, I can feel my cum inside you” Tony said between moans.” He let his hand on neko’s back and touched he gently until he reached his tail and stroked it “Let your tail around my waist love”.

Lucas purrs while feeling Tony's cock deep inside and moans softly as he continues to ride Tony's cock faster, moaning a little louder. He flickers his ears while blushing as he felt his tail getting stroked and purrs, wrapping his tail around Tony's waist and continues moving his hips, whimpering as he was getting closer to cumming.

“Come for me my neko and make me come as well. I want to fill you, to see my cum coming out of your hot and naughty hole” Tony teased Lucas and pinched his nipples gently. “Your body is pink now and so seductive” he let out a moan to escape his lips.

Lucas blushes and covers his face, moaning a little louder and looks down at his nipples being pinched, purring softly. He leans down closer to Tony and rests his head on Tony's shoulder as he was moving his hips faster while moaning a little louder and starts to cum, "I want to feel your cum inside me."

“Again my neko?’ Tony teased his neko and licked his nipples. “You come already so make me come as well” he ordered moving his hips faster under Lucas. “Ah Lucas” he moaned as he hit other’s sweet spot.

Lucas holds onto Tony's head as his nipples were getting licked. He lowers his ears and bites his bottom lip while looking down at Tony, purring and swishes his tail, "it's because your so big," he gasps and throws his head back, pouting and reaches down, playing with Tony's sac, "hey if you hit there I will cum again meanie," he softly squeezes Tony's sac while riding his cock.

“Hm, I’m big or just you are so tight…” he replied and laughed “I’m not meanie. I want us to come in the same time. You feel in heaven anyway my neko. Look at you - you are purring” he kept teasing Lucas. “But you are trying to make me coming and will succeed if you continue what you are doing”.

Lucas blushes as he looks down at Tony, pawing at him with a pout, "n-no don't say that, it's embarrassing," he lowers his ears and flickers his ears. He blushes while purring and wags his tail slowly, "y-yes I want to feel your cum inside me," he leans down and licks Tony's cheek, moving his hips faster and moves his hand back down to rub Tony's sac as he was moving his hips faster.

“Why to be embarrased Lucas? It’s like you are a virgen every time we do it. Hm, maybe it’s a cat thing” he teased the neko and moaned as the other was playing with his sac. “You will feel my cum soon Lucas. I can’t hold it anymore” he managed to say just before he came inside his neko.

Lucas looks at Tony and flickers his ears while purring, "I just get embarrass easy when talking about certain things," he lowers his ears and covers his face as he continues riding Tony's cock and playing with his sac, purring softly and slowly looks down at Tony, wanting to feel his cum inside as he starts to move faster. Lucas blushes and purrs, nodding his head and arches his back a little, feeling his back arch back and starts to cum as well.

“You are always blushing no matter what I say” Tony answered once he recover his breathe after his orgasm. “Is my neko happy now that I filled him?” he teased Lucas and looked between their bodies. “I’m still inside you. Would you make me hard again to fill you more?”

Lucas pouts and looks to the side, leaning down to rest his head on Tony's chest while blushing and purrs, feeling the cum inside him. He perks his ears up and slowly moves up, letting Tony's cock slip out, "I am not sure I can handle another round," he blushes and hides his face within Tony's chest.

“Then let’s have a nap Lucas. I’m sleepy now” Tony answered and yawned pulling Lucas above him. “I think I fill you enough. I can feel the cum getting out of you and falling on my legs” he added closing his eyes. “We will have a shower in the morning”.

Lucas nods his head and smiles softly as he lays on top of Tony, swishing his tail side to side and purrs softly. He blushes as he looks up from Tony's chest and looks to the side, covering his face under the blanket, "I can feel most of your cum inside me," he purrs softly and swishes his tail side to side, letting out a yawn and falls asleep.