The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

“Oh, can you?” he asked before he fell asleep with a hand over Lucas’s butt. In the morning he woke up before his neko and carefully not to wake him up he got out of bed heading to the bathroom. He turned on the water and smiled. “It’s time to wake up my cute neko”.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas purrs softly as he lowers his head, falling asleep as he purrs and swishes his tail slowly side to side in his sleep. When feeling the sun shining through the blinds and Tony moving, Lucas whimpers and turns on his side, pulling the blanket over his head and continues to sleep. His ears flicker when hearing water running and opens his eyes slowly, looking up at Tony with a yawn, rubbing his eyes, "aw.. already," he pulls the blanket back over his face.

“Yes Lucas. We need to wash our sheets and to have our shower as my auntie will come soon. Do you want her to find you in bed covered with cum from head to toe?” Tony teased Lucas and gave him a light kiss. “After she will leave you can sleep how much you want”.

Lucas lowers ears and hides under the blanket, still feeling slightly sleepy but perks up his ears and looks at Tony, "it's not like she is going go come into the bedroom," he pouts with a soft grumble, getting out of bed and walks to the bathroom, going into the tub.

“She will enter my neko. You don’t know her. She likes to inspect all my house so we need to clean and get ready for when she will appear” he answered and followed Lucas into the bathroom. “You are so sexy this morning” he whispered into Lucas’ ear.

Lucas blinks and tilts his head, pouting a little, "of course I don't know, it will be my first time meeting her today." He perks his ears up as he looks at Tony, blushing goes under the water and washes himself off, purring from the water. He looks at Tony and spreads his legs, rubbing his finger on his butt and fingers it slightly so the cum will pour out.

“Lucas…” Tony moaned looking at his neko “I think I need you now” he begged pulling the neko closer “Let me fill you one more time and you can wash yourself after” he asked making sure Lucas could feel his hard cock pressed on his butt.

Lucas continues to finger himself and flickers his ears, looking up at Tony. He blushes and tilts his head, perking up his ears as he was pulled closer to Tony and looks at him, "b-but don't we need to get ready," he lowers his ears while purring and reaches down, stroking Tony's cock from under the water and arches his back as he felt Tony's cock press against his butt. He looks up at Tony and slowly pulls Tony's cock closer, making it slide inside his butt and moans, wrapping his arms around Tony and starts riding Tony's cock, "it feels good deep inside me."

“Yes we need to go ready but after we have some fun my neko” Tony whispered and started to move slower at first and then faster “It feels more than good my neko and my cum is still inside you..I can feel it. You are sticky down there”.

Lucas blushes as he wraps his arms around Tony, purring softly and wags his tail, licking Tony's cheek. He moans softly and gasps when Tony's movements got a bit faster, purring and moves his hips along with Tony's thrusts, blushing bright red, "w-well you always cum a lot inside me," he blushes with a pout.

“Hahaha, do I? That’s a sign of how much I love you Lucas.” Tony whispered into Lucas’ ear. “To be sincere I’m dependent of your body, you are my sexy neko, the man I love and my only love” he added between moans.

Lucas blushes and purrs, wagging his tail, "I love you too Tony.. a lot," he swishes his tail side to side and starts moving his hips, placing his hands on Tony's thigh as he was moaning. He lowers his ears, feeling deep inside his butt and purrs, "its so big and throbbing in my butt, it makes me feel really good."

“My neko you are the best gift I ever receive” Tony confessed and let his head on Lucas’ shoulder. He bit gently his neck and moaned “I’m not big, you are tight…but true we both feel great in each other arms. We should marry”.

Lucas blushes and purrs, licking Tony's cheek, "I am glad you ordered me," he holds onto Tony, lowering his head as he starts to ride a bit faster and moans a little louder. He squeaks when his neck was bit and blushes, pouting, "n-no you are big inside me in this position," he swishes his tail side to side. Lucas perks up his ears and looks to the side, blushing, "but... don't you want an actual lover and not half robot-half cat?"

“Oh, so that’s the explanation for being big. I love this position my neko, I’m deep inside you and I’m loving it. I must find and hit your sweet spot now” Tony said moving even faster and laughed on Lucas words “Damn Lucas, you are more real than many humans, I don’t want an actual lover as you say, I need only you”.

Lucas blushes and looks to the side, moaning a little as he moves his hips a little faster and bites his bottom lip, blushing and lets out a squeak when Tony increase the speed. He tilts his head to the side and blushes, resting his head on Tony's chest and purrs softly.

“It seems someone is feeling great” he kept teasing Lucas as he found his sweet spot and hit it hard. “Soon you will be in heaven love.” He moaned knowing he would come soon as well. “Making love in the bathroom is damn seductive”.

Lucas perks up his ears and blushes, turning his head to the side, "o-of course I do, it feels good," he purrs and wags his tail. He gasps softly and arches his back, wrapping his arms tightly around Tony and moves his hips, making Tony's cock hit his sweet spot more and he starts to cum on Tony's stomach.

“Bad boy” Tony teased Lucas and continue to hit his sweet spot until he came as well. “Now this is a great way to start a new day. Don’t you think my neko?” he asked as his breathe was back to normal.

Lucas blushes and gasps, lowering his ears when he felt his sweet spot hit and perks his ears up when Tony came inside. He pants and sticks his tongue out a little, nodding his head as he was purring, "it feels good inside me," he licks Tony's cheek while he pants.

“I know my neko. But we should be good boys now and finish our bath before my auntie is here. If she catches us like his she will scold me for being a pervert” he laughed pulling out his member from Lucas and watching his cum coming out.

Lucas tilts his head and lowers his ears a little with a whimper, "you didn't tell her the update about me being here," he spreads his legs again and cleans out the cum. He stands out of the bath, getting out and grabs a towel, drying himself off and swishes his tail side to side as he looks at Tony, "so when is she coming over?"

“I didn’t tell her anything about you my love. I want to make her a surprise” he answered as he dried his hair “She will be here at 12 pm my neko. I have no idea what time it is since we have such a long shower” he added going back to the bedroom.

Lucas tilts his head and flickers his ears, nodding his head as he wags his tail. He blushes and looks to the side as he follows Tony to the bedroom, "well, you wanted to have a quickie before she got here," he pouts a little as he gathers his clothes and starts getting dress.

“But when it comes to you my neko I can’t take my hands from your body” Tony answered as he was changing the sheets. “I will go and put the washing machine, then I will cock our breakfast. We still have one hour before she will be here”.