The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Lucas watches Tony sleep and wags his tail slowly as he looks at the window, seeing Tony's aunts house and perks up his ears when Tony's aunt was yelling Tony's ear. He tilts his head and blushes softly, looking to the side, "o..oh, hm I guess in that case he is sometimes, but he sometimes does all nighters with his job," he gets out of the car and follows Tony's aunt to the house.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Tony yawned and looked on his auntie “She will never change Lucas. She loves to tease me every time we see each other” he explained and once auntie opened the door the kitties went out “Meow, meow” they get near Lucas and purred loudly.

Lucas tilts his head and laughs a little, "well, that is what being family is all about," he wags his tail and walks into Tony's aunt's house. He perks his ears up and looks down at the kitties, wagging his tail and crotches down to look at them, "aw.. they are so tiny."

“They seem to like you Lucas” auntie said as she went into the kitchen. Tony laughed “Of course they are tiny my neko, they are babies after all”. Auntie came back with a milk bottle into her hand. “Here Lucas, feed them, they are hungry”.

Lucas perks his ears up and looks at the kitties, wagging his tail as he slowly looks up at Tony, "so.. they are kittens?" He watches as Tony's aunt came back with a milk bottle, tilting his head and slowly nods his head, starting to feed the kittens.

“Help me in the kitchen Tony while Lucas is feeding the kitties” auntie suggested and they headed to the kitchen. “Please do the salad. Meanwhile I will prepare the meat. “ Tony nodded and they worked in silence.

Lucas perks his ears up as he watches Tony and his aunt walk into the kitchen, tilting his head to the side. He looks down at the kittens and goes back to feeding the kittens, rubbing the kitten's heads one at a time and smiles softly while purring.

“It seems you have a concert in the other room auntie” Tony laughed as he finished the salad. “Let Lucas enjoy himself a little” she replied as she looked for the spicies. “It’s time to make the fire for the barbeque. I’m hungry” she added smiling.

Lucas looks at the kittens and giggles softly, wagging his tail as he finishes feeding the last kitten. He blinks as he looks at the bottle and stands up, walking into the kitchen. Lucas holds up the bottle and shakes it, "they finish drinking the milk."

“Oh, thank you Lucas. They were hungry since drink all the milk. It’s time to go in the garden now “ auntie said and opened the back door headind to the garden. “Let’s go my neko, auntie is hungry. We need to do the fire for the barbeque” Tony explained following his grannie into the garden.

Lucas looks at the bottle and giggles softly, "yes they drank every last drop." He perks his ears up and looks at Tony, nodding his head and wags his tail, "o-oh okay then we better go now," he swishes his tail as he follows Tony to the garden where Tony's aunt was.

Auntie smiled seeing them “Why are you alone Lucas? Why you didn’t bring the kitties with you? They love to play in the grass” she explained. Tony laughed “Come on auntie. Kitties aren’t Lucas responsability. He’s a guest here, same as me”.

Lucas tilts his head to the side and gasps softly, "o-oh then I should get them," he looks over at Tony and wags his tail, "I will be right back then it will only take me a few minutes," he walks back into the house and picks up all the kittens, walking back outside and places the kittens on the grass.

As Lucas left, auntie looked on Tony “Let him play with the kitties, he’s half cat after all” Tony nodded and took some logs to start the fire. When Lucas was back he asked “Please bring me the match box from the kitchen my neko”.

Lucas looks up at Tony and flickers his ears once he was done setting down the kittens. He nods his head and swishes his tail, "o-okay," he walks back into the house. He walks into the kitchen and takes the match box, walking back outside and gives it to Tony, wagging his tail.

“Meow, purrrr” the kitties were surrounding Tony and were noisy. “Lucas, love, can you take them away from me? “ he asked as he took the match box from neko’s hand. “I can light the fire with them here; I may hit them by mistake”.

Lucas looks at the kittens and blinks, looking at Tony and nods his head slowly as he picks up all the kittens, walking away from Tony and places them at the other part within the grass. Lucas wags his tail at the kittens to keep them distracted.

“Meowwwww” the cat looked on the neko with her big green eyes and hurried to protect her kitties. Tony laughed “Their mother arrived Lucas, let the kitties with her and come here to help me” he asked while auntie went into the kitchen to bring the plates.

Lucas perks his ears up when he heard a loud meow and blinks when he saw a cat, gasping when she ran over to him and runs away, hiding behind Tony. He lowers his ears and nods his head, "w..what should I do to help?"

Tony laughed hardly “Why did you run so fast my neko? She won’t eat you”. Auntie was back from house and headed to the cat “Where have you been Bella? You let your kitties alone” she scolded the cat. “I need more logs for the fire Lucas. Bring me some, they are behind that table” he showed the spot to the neko.

Lucas perks his ears up as he looks towards Tony, lowering his ears a little, "she ran towards me.. I didn't want her to think I was hurting her babies." He perks his head as Tony's aunt came back and tilts his head to the side, slowly nodding his head as he heads towards the table, picking up a couple of logs and brings them to Tony's aunt, going back to get more.

“Thank you Lucas. You did a great job” Auntie said later when the barbeque was ready and they took a seat to eat. “What do you think about my house Lucas?” she added giving him more meat. “I don’t like the noisy from towns, here at countryside it’s silent and I can look after my garden. Do Tony tell you about my small business? I’m selling flowers”.

Lucas wags his tail and smiles softly while he purrs, nodding his head as he watches the food cooking on the grill. He sits down on the bench and tilts his head as he looks up at Tony's aunt's house and swishes his tail side to side, "it is a very nice house." He looks at the meat and lowers his head, stating to sniff it before eating some. Lucas tilts his head and shrugs his head slowly, "I am not sure.. he might have mentioned it," he rubs the back of his head while he continues chewing.

“Why do you sniff the meal before eating it Lucas?” auntie asked being curious. Tony laughed “He always does that. It’s just a neko thing”. Auntie laughed “Oh I see. My kitties are always eating everything I offer them. I didn’t see them sniffing the food”.

Lucas perks his ears up and looks at Tony's aunt, tilting his head to the side and shrugs his shoulders, "I am not sure... I like how food smells," he sticks his tongue out and wags his tail as he starts eating what was on his plate.