The Neko Game ~robertita and KawaiiNekomimiBoy~ {18+}

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

“Help me to take her into my room” auntie asked Tony who stared at his mother and didn’t move. “I think she’s ok now Lucas. Look after the kitties please, I will be back to you in a minute” he added and took his mother into his arms heading upstairs followed by his auntie.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• robertita

Lucas perks his ears up and tilts his head to the side as he looks at the kitties, sitting by them and swishes his tail side to side, waiting for Tony to come back with his ears lowered as he wondered if Tony's mom was going to be okay.

Tony let his mother on the bed and left the room without saying a word. “Why did you come Bella? I told you he’s not happy to see you”auntie covered her sister with a blanket and gave her some pills. “Rest now. I will go to prepare some soup for you”. Tony laughed when he came back downstairs. “The kitties are fighting for your tail Lucas. Let’s finish our bath.”

Lucas perks his ears up as he watches the kitties still playing with his tail. He slowly looks over towards the door and looks at the kitties, nodding his head with a smile as he stands up and walks over to the pool, getting back into the water.

Tony let the kitties in the house and followed Lucas outside. He entered into the pool and got near his lover. “You are so cute Lucas, wet…” he kissed the neko’s neck and pulled him closer. “We are alone, we can kiss and touch each other” he whispered into his ear.

Lucas perks up his ears as he watches Tony putting the kitties into the house. He blinks and looks to the side while blushing, swishing his tail side to side and blushes as his neck was getting kissed, wrapping his arms slowly around Tony. Lucas blushes and swishes his tail slowly, "are you sure? We are kind of out in the public," he looks to the side.

“Auntie is busy in the house now so she won’t come back soon. Meanwhile we can have fun. Your tail hides something that belongs to me” he added being naughty and slipping a hand inside Lucas’ underwear. “Hm, you are hard already my neko”.

Lucas perks up his ears and giggles softly, "Tony is so naughty for my body," he purrs and licks his cheek. He looks down at his tail and blushes softly, arching his back as he felt Tony's hand going into his underwear and looks up at Tony with a purr, "y-yes but that isn't the other thing that is reacting to your touch," he takes Tony's hand and makes Tony's finger touch his slightly twitching butt.

“Am I naughty? I’m horny” Tony confessed making sure Lucs can feel his cock pressed on his butt. “So are you saying you want this inside you my neko?” he added removing the neko’s underwear and pushing his cock’s tip slowly inside the twitching hole.

Lucas perks his ears and blushes softly as he felt Tony's cock on his butt while he squirms his hips as he continues to rub Tony's finger on his butt. He gasps softly and looks down, feeling Tony's cock tip going inside him and lets out a moan, purring softly and wraps his arms around Tony, "I want to feel your cock all the way inside me," he purrs and softly bites Tony's ear.

“Like this my neko?’ Tony asked pushing his cock inside Lucas and filling him completely. “You are so hot and tight Lucas, I love to fuck you hard day after day” he whispered starting to move slower then faster wanting to hear Lucas’ moans.

Lucas arches his back and holds onto Tony's shoulders as he moans a little louder when feeling Tony's cock completely filled his insides. He leans forward and moves his hips, biting his bottom lip while purring, "it feels so big and it is so deep inside me already," he moves his hand down to start stroking his cock as Tony thrusts.

“Hm, so you already are a naughty boy. Do you want to come so fast my neko?” Tony teased Lucas and bite gently his ear. “Not yet Lucas, I want us to come in the same time” he whispered into Lucas’ ear and pulled the neko closer kissing his neck and his lips.

Lucas looks at Tony and shakes his head while purring, "n-no I want more of your cock before I cum," he sticks out his tongue while moaning and moves his hips while moaning. He gasps as his neck was kissed, wrapping his arms around Tony and kisses him while moving hip faster, drooling a little.

“But my neko you are hard down there. And since you are so naughty and pleasured yourself with your hand you may come anytime” Tony teased him “I should buy a ring for your cock. Like that you can’t come, not until I say so” he added hitting Lucas’ sweet spot.

Lucas perks his ears and pouts a little, looking to the side and sticks his tongue out, "it's not my fault your so big that I want to stroke my cock as you thrust in my butt." He perks his ears and tilts his head to the side, flickering his ears, "a..a ring? Like what goes on my finger? That won't fit on my cock," he pouts a little and gasps as his sweet spot as hit, holding onto Tony's shoulders while moaning and looks down, seeing pre-cum starting to ooze from the tip of his cock while purring.

“You are tight” Tony answered between moans. “It’s a special ring for cock. We should go to a sex shop and buy toys. Maybe next week. For now I want to fuck you hard and make you come many times here in the pool” he added feeling he was in heaven.

Lucas blushes and lowers his ears a little, "I-I don't water to go inside my butt," he whimpers softly. He blinks a couple of times and tilts his head to the side and slowly nods his head while purring, "oh? I see, master is very kinky," he giggles and nods his head, holding onto Tony's shoulders and moves his hips, feeling Tony's cock deep inside while he lets out a moan.

“Then we should move on the blanket that’s near the pool. Hold me tight” Tony asked and slowly he walked in the water until he got out of the water. He let Lucas on the blanket and started to move faster inside his lover. “You are right, it’s better here”.

Lucas nods his head slowly and squeaks as Tony was moving, wrapping his arms tightly around Tony. He lowers his ears a little from feeling Tony's cock touch around inside with all the moving he was doing. Lucas looks up at Tony and bites his bottom lip, moaning louder, "its so big and hard deep inside me," he arches his back and moves his hips slowly.

“And you love that my neko” Tony said licking his neck slowly. “You are my naughty neko and my life Lucas” he whispered and let his hand between their bodies to tease Lucas’ cock. “Come for me now Lucas”.

Lucas blushes and nods his head while purring, wagging his tail and gasps as his neck was getting licked. He looks at Tony while blushing and arches his back with a moan when his cock was getting teased. Lucas nods his head and arches his back, moving his hips and lowers ears, starting to cum all over Tony's hand.

Tony laughed and took his hand to his mouth licking the cum from his fingers “You taste delicious” he teased Lucas before he came hard inside the neko” He let his head on Lucas’ chest and moaned “This was great love. We were lucky auntie didn’t catch us”.

Lucas watches Tony lick his hand and blushes bright red, covering his face with his ears lowered and shakes his head slowly, "n-nya your so naughty," he pouts a little. He looks at Tony and blushes, nodding his head slowly, wagging his tail with and whimper, feeling the cum dripping out of his butt and licks Tony's cheek.

Lucas watches Tony lick his hand and blushes bright red, covering his face with his ears lowered and shakes his head slowly, "n-nya your so naughty," he pouts a little. He looks at Tony and blushes, nodding his head slowly, wagging his tail with and whimper, feeling the cum dripping out of his butt and licks Tony's cheek.